Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
chris20

Default Peter and his mistress

ok this is my first story. I have dyslexia so there more than likely going to spelling and grammar mistakes thought i should just let you know. i hope you enjoy it.

My name is peter and I go to college in Dublin in one of the major colleges. As I live about hour way Form College on the bus route so I still live at home with my parents. I am member of get dare for about year now. I started off by doing some of the dares that people have posted. This progressed to finding mistress online. I was lucky to have found a mistress on two occasions but it didn’t work out.

To tell you a bit more about myself I play a number of different sports, I go to college doing a general business degree. In my class there are about 150 people. This is my first year in college I have made friends with about ten people in my class. There are other people how I recognised and say hello to if I met them in the hallway are at lunchtime. Then there are other people how I don’t know at all.

One Saturday I was on get dare and I saw add for a mistress looking for a slave. And it said she was form Ireland she also had al lot of the same interests as me. It was for online relationship which suited me perfectly as much as I liked being a slave I also liked doing my own ting. I didn’t what to be some slave 24/7.

So I answered her add. On Sunday I got PM it was form Mistress Gillian. She gives me her msn. I add her to my contact list she said to be on msn at 4 o’clock sharp no excuse. At 3:50 I log onto my msn account. At 4 o’clock she arrived on the conversation went like this.

MistresGillian: Hello bitch
ME: hello
MistresGillian: for the duration of this conversation you will call me Miss. Is that understood?
Me: Yes Miss
MistresGillian: So bitch are you alone at the moment
Me: ye miss
MistresGillian: that is good. I want you to go on camera. I want to get a good look at you if you’re going to be my play thing.
Me: I turned on my web camera and ask miss could she see me
MistresGillian: ye I can see you. I want you to stand up and strip naked. From now on you will not saying any ting are write any ting you just going to do every ting I say understood.
I stood up and began to strip.
MistresGillian: I want you to hold your hand above your head.
Here I was on cam naked in front of a girl (I hope is a girl) that I never meet before. She left me in this position for about 10 minutes.
MistressGillian: now I want you to start masturbating but do not come.

I began to do as I was told I went for about 2mins.
MistressGillian: You can stop now.
I was so horny now but I new not to come.
MistressGillian: So you said that you like cross-dressing (You may answer me now)
Me: Yes miss I do enjoy it.
MistressGillian: I want you to get all your clothes and put them in front of the camera.
I went to my hiding place where I kept all my female clothes. I placed them in front of the camera. There were 2 pairs of black tights one pair of tan tights. Are swim suit that I stole on my sister and a school skirt that I also stole on my sister? There was a second black and white blouse that I bought. And 3 set of bras and under wear that I bought as a dare.
MistressGillian: not the largest collection I ever saw but it will do.
MistressGillian: I want you to put on the red bra and thong to go with it.
I did as I was told.
MistressGillian: I now want to give yourself a bra connection wedgie.
Once again I did as I was told.
MistressGillian: How does that feel
Me: it uncomfortable miss
MistressGillian: you hardly thought it this was going to be a walk in the park. Don’t bother answering that bitch. I now want you to put on the black tights. The black skirt and a white blouse.
Once again I did this.
MistresGillian: now do you have any high heels.
Me: no miss
MistresGillian: if you want to be my slave we will have to sort that out. For the time being I want you to find a pair of high heels either form your sister are you mother. They must be black
I went and found a pair of my sister high heels they where black with about a 3inch heal.
MistressGillian: don’t you look quiet the sissy haha
MistressGillian: do u have a dildo
Me: no miss
MistresGillian: hmmm go and find in that shape and make it snappy bitch.
I went searching to find something. The best I could find was a candle.
Me: Miss well this do
MistresGillian: Suppose it will have to.
MistresGillian: now you’re going to be my sissy bitch start sucking that candle like it was a cock. Oh yes and make sure you enjoy it.
So here I was dressed up as girl sucking a candle like it was cock. And I loved it
MistresGillian: now bitch start masturbating while sucking your candle.
MistressGillian: Now tell me how much you like.
Me: I love sucking this cock.
MistresGillian: I want you to say how much your sissy and how useless you a
Me: Mistress I’m noting more that a sissy how can be used any way you want to cause I am noting more that good for noting male and the best I can hope for is to be my mistress sissy.
MistresGillian: very good
Oh shit I was after coming.
MistressGillian: Bitch did I say you could come.
Me: no miss I am very sorry.
MistressGillian: now bitch get down on your hand and knees and lick your cum.
I didn’t want to disappoint mistress again so I got down on my hand and knees.
MistressGillian: Bitch your looking I have to go now so there will be no punishment for you.
MistressGillian: tomorrow you well get email telling you if you have being chosen to be my online pet.

That was quiet inspection. No I had to wait and see if I was chosen. I tried to do my best to go true my day as normal. But all I could do was wait and I see.

Later on that day I went to bed hoping that I would be chosen.
I woke up Monday morning I went to cheek my email. She probably would have not email me back yet but just may be she did. I log on there it was a email form miss. I opened it up it was not what I was accepting it was a load of photos from the day before and videos of me. I was in shock I went down the email further. Hey bitch I have a load of people appealing to be my online slave from all around the world. Form the moment you went on cam I new I recognized you. Then I downed on me we a bought in the same class in college. Unless you want the hole class to find out about you being a little sissy you well meet me at 10:00 at a cafe it was just a 10 min walk form college. I had no choice but to go and meet her.

I walked in to the cafe a girl stood up and called me over I kind of recognised her from class. Her name was Gillian she had pale skin was about 5ft 6 in hight. She had a navy skirt black tights and a cream top on. She was quiet a good looking girl.

I sat down next to her. Ok this is the deal I have pictures and videos of you acting like a little slut. You don’t want this to get out in college now do you? No I would hate for that happen. Exactly may be we could come to some sort of arrangement. What would this arrangement be? I did a little research in to you and found you still live at home. Yes that is right I still live at home. You would move up to Dublin and live with me and my 2 friends. You will not pay any rent but you will do what ever we say. You would be on beck on call 24/7. You will also dress like the sissy that you are when you are in the house. You will learn that the female sex is the superior sex and whatever I woman tells you want to do, you will do it without question. I am still going to let you go to college but after college your ass is mine. If you do not agree to this I will release all the video and photos to the hole class understood.
She handed me a piece of paper it was a contract and rules for being her slave. She put her foot on top of my lap and slipped off her shoe. As you a reading the contract you can rub my feet.
chris20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to chris20 for this post:
Old 07-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Dyslexia is an impairment in your brain's ability to translate written images received from your eyes into meaningful language. It is a reading disability!

So, if someone else had written this story, you would have difficulty reading it.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
zeke

well that is true but it can also casue spelling erros when u write i have it too
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

No.Sixteen characters

Last edited by Dare861; 07-07-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
mandible

I'd like to offer some somewhat more encouraging feedback. I thought this chapter was excellent, please write more.
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
chris20

The contract said I Peter Collins. Accepts to become the probity of Gillian McCrath.
Rules
1. Must always addressed Gillian McCrath as Miss
2. Any of her female friends will be addressed Miss plus there surname.
3. You will be allowed to attend college in male clothing but any other time you will be in female clothing.
4. You will be rented out to help pay for rent and other things.
5. You will be branded.
6. I am the most important thing in your life. You only purpose in life now is to serve me and make me happy.
7. You will always do what you’re told. If you don’t there will be serve consequences.

I look at the rules I could not believe I was signing my life away like this. But I had very little choice but to do this. Just maybe I might be able to enjoy this a little but not sure how much I was going to like being her full time slave and plus she seemed pretty serious and not some I wanted to cross. I signed the contract that was my life over as I knew it.
Ok very good slave I think you secretly might be enjoying this. I just sat there shell shocked. Will slave answer me loud enough for a few people around to hear me? Miss I never thought I was going to be a slave 24/7.
Haha that make it even better for me. I always dreamt of having a male pig bow down to me. With that she moved her foot off my lap and kicked me in the balls.
Slave that your signal to get down on your knees and bow down to me. I got down on my knees and got under neat the table. Slave takes off my show and kisses my feet. As I was doing the waitress came to collect my mistress plate. Ouch mistress gives me a kick. Slave I will not have other female clean up after me when I have male slave to do this. So go and clear off this table while this love lady sits down and has a little chart with me.
I got up off the floor and cleared off the table and brought them to a back room. The waitress took a seat at the table. I came back to table not sure where to sit I got back under neat the table. A very good slave your quick learner you know where your place is. But slave where leaving now we have some shopping to do.
What have I gotten myself into? Never thought my life would be like this. I am popular sort of lad have my friends play a bit sport, go out at the weekend to pubs with my mates have the crack. Flirt with good looking girls.
Have had few girl friends. Have had sex with them. Don’t think I would be have sex any more. Everything that happens to me now is up to her. No longer would I be able to do what I want. How did this happen I was looking for online mistress how could have a lit bit of fun with. But also be still able to do my own thing. She was meant to from a different county not some who I go to college with. What going to happen to me now that I’m a real SLAVE!
chris20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I would have replied sooner but I suffer from ADHD so many months can pass before I remember to follow up on making a comment to a story.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

M to tha o to tha r to tha e more!

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
Heyy

This is good, I really like this story I just hope there's some anal involved later

Advertisements
Kink Talk