Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
mistressizzy

Default A newbie question

Hello! this is the first thread I've started and I have a question!
My slave and I have the most unusual relationship, he is a MASSIVE painslut (I believe i pulled a D: face the first time he talked me through what he likes) and also gets majorly turned on by denial
While most of the time he is the most well behaved slave a mistress can ask for, he misbehaved quite severely (haha he went on these forums without my permission, found some punishments, masturbated and orgasmed from them while I was away- a gigantic no-no)
I can't exactly get him to torture himself, thats more of a reward, and I'm pretty sure anything short of amputating a limb would be met with moans of pleasure. I tied up his cock and made him slap it, he just panted hotly, I made him slap his erect head, he screamed briefly, thanked me and asked for another. When I threatened to beat him raw he moaned and his cock jerked to attention, and I know if I deny him he's going to enjoy that, and if I ignore him *i* punish *myself* (hey, as I said, he's a pretty good slave most of the time). This is a tricky situation, any clues?
Thanks everyone in advance!

Check out my new story http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...180#post303180
mistressizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Well, you could always make him not watch his favorite tv show, if he likes the internet make it so he can't go online for a few weeks, whatever. Keep doing what you usually do in the relationship pain and denial wise.. But instead of denying him sexual things, deny him of things he likes outside of anything sexual. Phone calls, tv, internet, games, etc. You could also maybe limit what he eats, you tell him what he has to eat and if he doesn't do that, then you will extend whatever you took away. Bathroom control maybe, too?

I'm a, ahem, painslut myself And I can understand how you wouldn't like it yourself if you ignored him. But again, take away things he likes, that you wouldn't mind if he lived without for a while. Hope I helped.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:41 AM   #3
mistressizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
Well, you could always make him not watch his favorite tv show, if he likes the internet make it so he can't go online for a few weeks, whatever. Keep doing what you usually do in the relationship pain and denial wise.. But instead of denying him sexual things, deny him of things he likes outside of anything sexual. Phone calls, tv, internet, games, etc. You could also maybe limit what he eats, you tell him what he has to eat and if he doesn't do that, then you will extend whatever you took away. Bathroom control maybe, too?

I'm a, ahem, painslut myself And I can understand how you wouldn't like it yourself if you ignored him. But again, take away things he likes, that you wouldn't mind if he lived without for a while. Hope I helped.
I don't care if he watches tv or not, and I don't think he does either and i'm less attracted to dominating someone outside of the bedroom. It's not quite within my rights to inconvenience his friends/wow guildmembers by forbidding contact with him, and also if he doesnt go online I can't contact him either which would punish *me*. He has a very limited social life already, decreasing it would be kinda unhealthy. Games that he plays we play together, and once again would be unfair to our mutual gaming friends, and I already control his dietary intake...and before you say to reduce it, he goes days without food even without my orders >.< so I doubt it'd be a punishment for him, but could damage his body.
And bathroom control would be gross! even if I forced him to clean up the mess he can't hold back, the smell would linger and eeeew!
See? Hard to punish

Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 AM   #4
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

if he is anything like me he is likely to be tolerant to pain and to be submissive .. because he is too damn horny to think... soo a punishment you may want to try is to force him to cum 2 or 3 times a day for a week that way his sexual drive will slowly diminish until you allow him time to recharge it! And of course i may be wrong but i'm sure you wont mind forcing him to cum in the process of finding out?
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
mistressizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
if he is anything like me he is likely to be tolerant to pain and to be submissive .. Because he is too damn horny to think... Soo a punishment you may want to try is to force him to cum 2 or 3 times a day for a week that way his sexual drive will slowly diminish until you allow him time to recharge it! And of course i may be wrong but i'm sure you wont mind forcing him to cum in the process of finding out?
yes
yes omg yes what a perfect solution

Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 AM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressizzy View Post
yes
yes omg yes what a perfect solution
you're welcome
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #7
Maxximov

Default A Possible Solution

I have found that slaves who enjoy the standard punishments have very low tolerances for things that are not directly painful. I have had alot of luck with making subs write essays of varying lengths if I cannot find a way to effectively punish them. The subject is generally why what they did was wrong. If it has too much flattering fluff, I make them do it again with more substance and less fawning.
Maxximov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

I would agree with dared to perfections idea. However, you could one up that, personally cumming 2-3 times a day isn't that bad. Some guys are actually able to do that in a matter of hours. On particular boring days I've cum over 5 times in a day.

However, what would be punishing is making him cum repeatedly in a row. Make him jerk til he cums, ruin it, then immediately begin jerking again, ruin it again, do that a few times, he'd be frustrated from the ruined orgasms and in severe pain from jerking constantly and continuously cumming. It makes a guy VERY sore after a few.

Another thing is simple tasks, writing lines, making him kneel on rice in the corner (make him hold a coin to the wall with his nose as well and add punishment if it drops), things like that are all effective. I've used them on female slaves and I'm sure they'd be just as effective for your male slave.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
mistressizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
I would agree with dared to perfections idea. However, you could one up that, personally cumming 2-3 times a day isn't that bad. Some guys are actually able to do that in a matter of hours. On particular boring days I've cum over 5 times in a day.

However, what would be punishing is making him cum repeatedly in a row. Make him jerk til he cums, ruin it, then immediately begin jerking again, ruin it again, do that a few times, he'd be frustrated from the ruined orgasms and in severe pain from jerking constantly and continuously cumming. It makes a guy VERY sore after a few.

Another thing is simple tasks, writing lines, making him kneel on rice in the corner (make him hold a coin to the wall with his nose as well and add punishment if it drops), things like that are all effective. I've used them on female slaves and I'm sure they'd be just as effective for your male slave.
Haha course the amount per day would vary from person to person, pretty sure our record is like 5 times in under 2 days, but the last two (i think) were dry. I'm more interested in my slut sounding happy and relieved the first time, eager the second time, slightly worried the third time, and i'll have to really force him if he's able to go four times

And the coin to the nose thing is a neat trick, but once again, he is a massive painslut, so whatever the punishment is needs to be cruel and unusual, otherwise dropping the coin would lead to a lot of pleasure which brings us back to the original problem of finding different ways to torture him >.< I'll do that to him when we're playing, but not as a punishment

THANKS EVERYONE for the comments, i'll try and update how it went!

Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
mistressizzy

Default How it went:

Sadface! He safeworded

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help!, painslut, punishment