Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Kirst1

Smile Bed time :)

Ok this is my first dare so it might be crap. This dare really depends on what you have at hand but every one can do it.

Things that would be helpful: Diapers, water,ice, banana, pants/boxers, a bed, covers,pjs and maybe some rope or something to tie yourself up.

If you have diapers: Ok well tonight you are going to sleep in a diaper and you have a number of choices of things to do. (they are in order of wimpy to most daring)

1. Just sleep in a diaper with your pj (or whatever you ware to bed on) and the covers over you.
2. Do the same but with no covers.
3. Do the same as number 1 but in just a diaper with covers over you.
4.Sleep in just a diaper with no covers.
5. Do number 1 but poor water in your diaper.
6.Do number 2 and 5.
7.Do number 3 and 5.
8.Do number 4 and 5.
9.Do the same but with ice and not water.
10. Do the same but with banana.
11.Do any of them but pee in the diaper.
12. Do any of them but poop in the diaper.
13.Do any of them but poop and pee.

If you dont have diapers- do this but with pant's or boxers or sleep naked and aether pee, poop, pore water over you or rub banana onto your but. If your just doing the first 4 you could also do them with no underwear.

If you are up to going public - You can do all of these thing but tied up and then call for someone or you could do one of them and wait for someone to walk in or you could up to someone like that and if you really want some embarrassment you could ask if they could change your diaper/underware/sheets for you.

Good luck and teel me how it goes.
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Kirst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kirst1 for this post:
Old 06-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
yourboytoy

hmmm, sounds quite interesting. think i am going to try this tomorrow night...

Likes: embarassing/ self-humiliation; pee; forced exhibitionism; anal; public; selfbondage; messy & weird dares; crossdressing; degracing

OK as a hard dare: poo, moderate-hard Pain;

Limits: Extreme Pain; Family or friends finding out;

I do have a cam, and a webcam and i really like to share my pictures...
yourboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Fabio2536

Send a message via MSN to Fabio2536 Send a message via Yahoo to Fabio2536

First of all I would like to welcome you to GetDare! This is an amazing first post though I will not be doing it because I don't like the mess that comes with most of it and I don't have diapers. You sound like a fun girl and I look forward to seeing more of your ideas pop into the forums! Congradulations on a great first dare!
Fabio2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
Kirst1

Thank you I will need to think up something else now
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Old 06-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
1koolkat

this is good. I will do number 3 but with no underwear tonight because I don't have any diapers.
1koolkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
yourboytoy

I am about to go sleep while diaper is filed with mashed banana, cold water and some pee. i didnt mean to release my bladdr but when the cold water hit my penis, i just had to let it flow...

i smeared the banana all around my cock, balls an anus. diapers are so important for this dare cause they seem to suck the mostmoisture in. Even though, the cold and slimy of that banana stays between my legs. Also, the banana-juices are kinda burning to my glans and my anus.

Since i peed in my diapers, i had fluids dropping on the floor because the womens diaper i got doesnt take that much moisture. In order to save my blankets, i put on my rubber-panties over the diapers. its a pretty tight feeling.

i posted pics of me in my diaper-rubber-PJs in my photo album here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=879

Going to bed now. i am excited how long its gona take till i fall to sleep. I fell like I have to poo sooon really bad...

However, stay tuned for my report of the night tomorrow!

Likes: embarassing/ self-humiliation; pee; forced exhibitionism; anal; public; selfbondage; messy & weird dares; crossdressing; degracing

Last edited by yourboytoy; 06-23-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:51 AM   #7
Kirst1

oh well done have a nice night
Old 06-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #8
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

i am definatly going to try this, i have slept with a diaper on and underwear over me as well as covers but thats it
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
yourboytoy

i just got home after finishing this dare yesterday. here is the rest of my report.

as you may have noticed, there is also something written on my body which i didnt explain in the last post. When i started to do this dare, i was in a videochat on cam4. there was this guy who told my to write this stuff on my stomach. Other people on my channel also wanted me to do so. So i did. :) They also wanted me to send them pics of me wearing my banana-filled diaper in public. since i already planned to take them off somewhere in the woods because it would be quite a mess and i didnt want my family to notice, the picturetaking fitted in my plan pretty well.

Back to the night i started:
After writing my last report here, i went to bed. I was actually wondering how fast i got used to that slimy thick diaper between my legs when i was laying in bed. Still, the banana-juices seemed to burn on some parts of my penis.

When i woke up the next morning, i realised what was going on even before i opened my eye... it felt like i shit my pants and it was all over me underneath my tight rupper-panties and my diaper. For a short time, I though about chickening out and getting a shower. Then i decided to wear this thing only through my day in the shop when it wouldnt be leaking.

I went to the bathroom and had a look in it. There was banana everywhere and it was already brown and seemed even more slimy than that night before. Still, i didnt feel anymore burning and it smelled rellay good like banana actually ;) I sat dow on the toiletseat and started to pee in my already full diaper. There were some drops running down my legs but the diaper (protected by the rubber-panties) held it all. Amazing how good those things work. Even though, it felt like i was carrying lots of weihgt in a huge buldge between my legs. I put on my normal working clothes, checked myself in the mirror (only people who knew would notice anything) and started to go to work. did i notice, that i am riding my bicycle to work? I was riding it standing in the pedals the whole time through down (15 minutes) cause i was afraid that the diaper could burst. ;)
When I arrived, i went into the office where i have to do some computerwork every day. I had to get used to the feeling of talking to customers while sitting in a banana&pee-filled diaper but after a while, i didnt notice it anymore... ;)

At lunchtime, i wanted to visit a close supermarket to get me some food and to take the picture-proof on the parking lot. I took it with my back to the people who where going shopping there. It was so exciting that i felt something moving in my diapered pants ;)

Suddenly, i figured out, that people would be able to watch me from a window of a building i was facing. I quickly took the picture and went away.

In the afternoon, i had to pee really bad again. Since i have a weak bladder and i didnt want to chicken out before taking the last pics, i went to the restrooms, into a stall, pulled down my pants and started metting my diaper again. this time it held it also!!! Still, when I went back into the shop, i felt some drops makeing their way to my feet. and it still smelt like banana ;)

There was only one customer until i got off work and made my way back home. I was afraid, she could see some wet parts on the back of my jeans which i couldnt see, but she just asked me one stupid question about TVs and left.

On my way home, there still was the dare i had to do. I went into a little forest which was sourrounded by roads and fields. I searched a spot ive had been before years ago. When i found it, i noticed that the whole location had changed: before there was a nice little bench under a tree where you had the road about 6 ft behind you and some heavy but still seethrough brushes. Now there were 2 piles of earth and 1 dunghill. I was to lazy to search for another spot and i by now, my genitals and my ass were really itching. i though to myself that a dunghill would be at least a proper place to dispose an dirty diaper, so i dropped my clothes right there, took some pictures and tried to clean up myself. it was a really nice feeling to have some fresh air on my skin which was already kinda wrkinly cause of the moisture in my diapers.

Then i had some fun with myself thinking about the last 24 hours. It was a really gret dare, thank you all!

Conclusion: I really liked the feeling between my legs and in my ass but the permanent fear of having a leak in my diaper was not so cool.

Id like to do a similar dare again, but with a safer diaper or rubber-protection above it to prevent dropping. In this case, i could imagine wearing that diaper for a longer amount of time... my phantasies tell me that it should be locked somehow, so i will be prevented from taking it of during the dare-time ;) Maybe you guys come up with something like that? ;););)

The feeling of beeing exposed in public also was a huge turn-on and by now i think, i shouldnt have chickened out that fast on the parking lot...

Well, thats about it,

i posted pics of me in my diaper-rubber-PJs in my photo album here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=879

There are some more pictures which I didnt uploaded since they show to much. If you ask me nicely, maybe, iŽll send them to you ;)

Mike

Old 06-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

WOW you really did go for it!
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
JayBoy

I'm going to try 11 tonight in undies
JayBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #12
Kirst1

wow yourboytoy that was brave i wuld have never evere done that the only stuff of this I have done is sleeping in just a diaper that I had peed in with no covers I think you should get a gift or something for doing so well
Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 AM   #13
Pure Narcotic
Account Banned

I did this dare last night. I went to bed in just my diaper and didn't use covers. I ended up pee three times and I pooped once and fell asleep great dare
Pure Narcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:06 AM   #14
angellady
Account Banned

Default im your mistress

hi how are you do you want to serve mistress?
do you have yahoo?
add me [email protected]
and lets talk about it ok
if you dont have yahoo create now and add me ok
angellady is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk