Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2024, 02:27 PM   #1
StrangeJohn

Male 30/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place ((eu/uk))

30/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place ((eu/uk))

It's been a while since I visited this site. I don't know what made me login again, maybe the urge to find a sub or perhaps the nostalgia. In any case, the result is that I will be posting a slightly updated ad.

In few words:
I want a sub willing to serve me and satisfy my needs. A toy I can use and a little girl I can take care of.

In more detail:

About me
I’m a 30 years old Dom from Europe (GMT+1). I’m looking for a sub that can satisfy my desire to dominate. I want to be in charge, but more than that I want a sub willing to build something more long term. I want someone that won't disappear once she is satisfied. I’m not interested in a one-time thing or casual play.

My main interest is domination itself, I want to take control of the sub, make her mine. I want to be her reference and give a purpose to her submission. I want to show her the path to follow with firm hand and discipline while also praising her when she is a good girl. I can enjoy a variety of kinks but, at the end, what I like the most is seeing my sub performing for me, seeing how she follows my commands and gives her best to serve me while I enjoy her reactions.
At the end, it’s not necessarily about what I like but more about how I want to make my sub feel at a given moment. Then depending on that I might lean towards some kinks or others.

As a Dom, I want to guide my sub and show her the path to follow, teach her how to serve me and discipline her as I deem appropriate. I like rewarding my sub as a way to keep her motivated, praising her when she behaves properly and punishing her if she misbehaves. I would say I’m more of the caring type. I like giving attention to my sub, making her feel attended and valued, but I also have a more sadistic side and enjoy seeing my sub “suffer”.

Kinks
As said, my major kink is domination, I want to feel the sub is mine. From that point my kinks can be quite flexible. While there are many things I may enjoy, they are more like complements and not like things I can’t live without.

Derived from the need of dominance there is the desire to have control over the sub. Give her rules to follow and keeping an eye on her. One of the things I actually enjoy is guided masturbation: telling the sub how to use her body, commanding each one of her movements, instructing her how to use herself, how fast and intense she should move and if the is allowed or not to release the pleasure and orgasm. One thing I particularly enjoy is teasing her to the point she is completely desperate and begs to cum.

I also enjoy giving my sub some humiliation and degradation: treat her as an inferior being, a tool, reducing her to a fucktoy or treat her as a pet. And then also things like spanking, bondage, gags, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, etc.

Kinks are not requirements, I will discuss about kinks individually with each potential sub to determine what she likes and what she is willing or not to do. Every person feels things in a different way, have different tolerance to pain, different perception of what is humiliating or how much control is too much. Therefore, this is something that will be discussed with each candidate.

Communication
At least I want to have an initial chat and agree on the basic terms of the relationship. I won’t claim you as my sub on the first message, I won’t assume you became mine just because you showed some interest. You might have the desire of being dominated, being taken away and turned into someone’s else sub, that’s fine and I’m happy with that, but I won’t do it without a previous explicit consent.

First and foremost, we are persons and I will treat you as such. Then, after discussing our interests and find common points we might start a different dynamic. Either if you want to be talked down or receive care and attention there is room for everything as long as there is certain compatibility between us.

During the relationship I expect proper communication. I require your feedback so I can properly drive the relationship. I want to know not only what you enjoy but also what annoys you, the things you don’t like, your doubts and worries. I will be sincere; I have no reason to lie or hide anything and I expect the same. If we are not mature enough to discuss when things aren’t so good, which is the whole point of building trust?

The relationship can evolve faster or slower but, in any case, I need certain level of patience and commitment, know that it will not vanish from one day to another.

Final remarks
My main desire is to find someone I can dominate and build a relationship based on that. This is not very specific and can fit in multiple scenarios so I’m actually open to different dynamics as long as there is this desire to build some trust.

What I want is to discuss the aspects of the relationship with every potential sub, but knowing there is a person on the other side. From that point we can talk about if we want something more serious or not, something humiliating or based on appraisal and attention, something intense or with a softer approach, etc.

I don’t care too much about your age or location. While I would prefer someone closer to my age or younger (21 to 30) I’m open to anyone +18. About location, while the title specifies from Europe I wouldn't mind a sub from somewhere else, as long as we can maintain certain level of communication despite the time difference.
Also mention that, while this will start online, I would like to keep the possibility of meeting in person at some point. In fact, better sooner than later, but that would depend on how the relationship evolves.

I don't mind if you have previous experience or not. If you know exactly what you want we can start discussing from that. On the other hand, if you are new and unsure we can start talking and find out what’s the best for you and where you feel more comfortable. If you doubt about contacting me, do it, don’t be afraid of sending me a message and tell me how you feel.

Finally, if you are interested tell me a bit about yourself, what do you expect from this, what are you into or if you have any doubt. Basically, show me a bit of interests and we will continue talking from there.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk