Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2024, 07:42 AM   #1
bottoman
Baby Member

Male 55/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (24/7/365)

55/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (24/7/365)

Don’t let the name fool you, I have a nice cock and know how to use it! I’m seeking a fit (younger) slave who will be my full time companion. I am retired but keep busy renovating my house and restoring my sailboat. You will help me working on them. I also workout every morning which you will do with me. I lead an active and healthy lifestyle. Afternoons, we will go for a bike ride or walk. I go kayaking often when the weather is warm and love the beach. We will be going on a cross country motorcycle camping trip in June which will include hiking, white water rafting, zip lining and other outdoor adventure stuff along the way. We’ll stay at gay campgrounds or national parks. I want to have the boat ready for next winter and will be sailing the Caribbean when it gets cool here. Yes, it still gets cold in this part of Florida! Exercise and fitness will be a major aspect of every day life. My slave must be intelligent, open minded, drama free and must be available and able to relocate! This position could be temporary for a slave just looking for some adventures but someone willing to work towards something permanent is always preferable. If you’d like to learn more, send me a message here or on kik.I’ll start off asking a lot of questions and welcome them from you as well.

My limits: no permanent damage, nothing illegal, absolutely no drugs! All others can be discussed.

kik: bottoman13

Last edited by bottoman; 01-12-2024 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Add more information
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk