Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2024, 07:01 AM   #1
DareDom

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in UK (in-person)

28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in UK (in-person)

About me

I'm 23, blond, blue-eyed, and relativey slim (tho not skinny). I have had experience as both a dom and sub for a few years, and so I've learnt what I like, however I always enjoy experimenting with new things.
I have very few hard limits (just obvious stuff like illegal, permanent etc), and so for the right person, I will be at their demise.
I am currently interested in exploring in-person play. I am located in the East Midlands, so the closer you are, the better.

About you

I'm not picky on gender, race, looks, age, or anything trivial like that. I just want someone experienced, who knows how to control and humiliate a sub/slave. Creativity is a big turn on for me; I like to be used in unique ways.
My main interests are bondage, humiliation, teasing, and predicaments. But I am willing to explore almost anything.

If you're interested, please message me to talk more. I will also be happy to exchange photos etc. I look forward to hearing from you!

Discord: Dare#7610
Kik: DareDom1
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk