Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2023, 03:09 PM   #1
joshuabh05

Default Dares for 18m while on holiday

Hey all!

Im a long time lurker since 2018 and this is my first post so it may not be written very well, apologies.

Okay so I'm currently staying at a hotel with both of my parents and my brother, the hotel has all the usual stuff pool (indoor and outdoor), balcony and a communal changing room. The hotel is fairly busy at times and im looking for a dare that involves humiliation

Thanks you!
joshuabh05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:38 PM   #2
Blue_Flame

The next time you go to any pool, wear loose swimming trunks and don't tie them to good. You have to dive into the pool and get out without a ladder by pushing yourself up.

Do it until you loose your trunks while either diving in or getting out. If you loose them while diving, you have to swim away from them for at least 20 seconds before you notice that you accidently lost them

Report back how it was.

likes: tease & denial, light edging, strip games, cbt/ballbusting, ruined cum

limits: poo, public, diapers, messy, family, face, anal, exposure, blackmail, long dares/rules

PM dares
Blue_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:40 PM   #3
joshuabh05

Smile

Thank you, i love that dare i will definitely do and report back tomorrow how that goes!
Old 12-18-2023, 03:43 PM   #4
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a few:

You don’t mention limits. So I’ll be reasonable, but feel free to edit them.

Don’t lock the door when showering or using the toilet. If you get caught, claim you forgot.

Sleep naked every night.

Before you shower, flush your head in the toilet.

Spend 48 hours without any underwear.

Get naked and hard on the balcony and take a naked selfie

If you want to wank at any point you should be outside your room and not behind a locked door.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:59 PM   #5
Blue_Flame

What are your Hotel rooms like, do you have a single room? Or shared with your brother/parents?

Another idea: If you're feeling quite horny, get into a pool that has jets. Stand in front of them and let the jet massage your cock....if you're feeling particular horny/daring, pull your trunks down and let the jet hit your cock directly...try if you can even get to cum this way.

limits: poo, public, diapers, messy, family, face, anal, exposure, blackmail, long dares/rules

PM dares
Old 12-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #6
joshuabh05

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a few:

You don’t mention limits. So I’ll be reasonable, but feel free to edit them.

Don’t lock the door when showering or using the toilet. If you get caught, claim you forgot.

Sleep naked every night.

Before you shower, flush your head in the toilet.

Spend 48 hours without any underwear.

Get naked and hard on the balcony and take a naked selfie

If you want to wank at any point you should be outside your room and not behind a locked door.
Sorry about my limits ill add those in tomorrow!

But thanks for you dare i can do each one of those and will reply again once iv done them
Old 12-18-2023, 04:16 PM   #7
joshuabh05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Flame View Post
What are your Hotel rooms like, do you have a single room? Or shared with your brother/parents?

Another idea: If you're feeling quite horny, get into a pool that has jets. Stand in front of them and let the jet massage your cock....if you're feeling particular horny/daring, pull your trunks down and let the jet hit your cock directly...try if you can even get to cum this way.
Hello, my hotel room has 2 rooms that are separated by a door, one is my parents and the other is mine which i share with my brother he is 20m, unfortunately i don't think there is a pool that has jets so i may not be able to do your dare unless i find one.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:51 PM   #8
Blue_Flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuabh05 View Post
Hello, my hotel room has 2 rooms that are separated by a door, one is my parents and the other is mine which i share with my brother he is 20m, unfortunately i don't think there is a pool that has jets so i may not be able to do your dare unless i find one.
Ok, not a problem if there isn't any.
To keep you (litterally) on the edge for your holiday: You have to edge at least 3 times a day. None of the edges may be in your room or your bathroom (balcony is ok). Every edge in one day has to be at a different location. On the next day, the locations you used to edge the previous day are not available. So you can edge at the same location only every other day.

Of course reports are always happy to be seen.

PM dares
Old 12-19-2023, 02:41 AM   #9
a_stormy_calm3

Sleep naked... and make sure your brother sees that you do.
a_stormy_calm3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel