Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2023, 09:47 PM   #1
MaxJenius

Send a message via AIM to MaxJenius Send a message via MSN to MaxJenius Send a message via Yahoo to MaxJenius
Male 40/male/master seeks any age/female/bottom in any place (pantyhose)

40/male/master seeks any age/female/bottom in any place (pantyhose)

After a few drinks, the two friends spend the night having deep conversations, sharing philosophies, getting to know each other better, and becoming best friends.

While talking about their past failed relationships, things lean towards a sexual nature, and the discussion begins to include kinks, fetishes, and fantasies they have experienced in the past with other partners.

Until the mention of Pantyhose is brought up in the conversations, to which I have to admit to an obsession for seeing women in Pantyhose, and everything related and remotely involving pantyhose. The sight, smell, taste, sound, and feel of pantyhose are arousing and erotic.

This ends up giving my once Tomboy and Asexual friend a mischievous new game. Since she had been shy and inexperienced with relationships and her sexuality, she began to open up, feeling safe and comfortable with the blossoming friendship, giving her renewed confidence to explore her sexuality and try new things.

With the knowledge of my Pantyhose Fetish, my Tomboy friend devilishly starts to tease and harass me about it, even going so far as to ask for advice about pantyhose, how to wear them properly, and eventually wearing them and teasing me with them, without fully knowing what they do to me.

To her, this is just a game, something entertaining to do, but eventually, my once Tomboy friend begins to enjoy wearing pantyhose herself, enjoying the feeling of them tightly wrapped around her legs, and brushing up against her nether region while giving her another accessory to wear with her clothing, and giving her a chance to explore her femininity.

But what she doesn't realize is what it does to me. The constant teasing, harassing, and foreplay are pushing me further and further toward losing self-control and misbehaving in a perverse way around her. Groping her, molesting her, and doing everything in my power to expose her nylon legs and intimate parts, before going even further.

================================================== ====================

Hello,

This prompt is loosely based on real life. Everyone involved is 18+

What I am looking for is someone to play the role of my Tomboy friend who slowly begins to explore her sexuality while taking advantage of my Pantyhose Fetish.

I would like you to tease me in every way you can imagine. Talking about Pantyhose, asking questions about pantyhose, discussing styles, patterns, colors as well as different deniers (thicknesses) of pantyhose.

Things can either quickly or slowly progress to where you are sitting down with your legs spread open like a Tomboy, forgetting you are wearing a skirt, and not sitting very lady-like. To lifting up your skirt manually and exposing yourself. To rubbing your legs/feet against me. Throwing your legs/feet in my lap and asking for a massage. Bending over in short skirts in an attempt to expose yourself and tease me. To giving footjobs. But little by little, all the teasing has an equal effect on you, making you become aroused and sexually charged, to the point where you start wetting your pantyhose with your own arousal without knowing it, since you haven't had experience with your own sexuality, or being feminine before.

Eventually, things will become very heated, to the point where all the teasing causes both of us to become increasingly sexual, to the point where we engage in teasing and molesting each other in public, and of course, it leads to full-on sex.

(Bonus Points if you play Asian, or Petite. If you include leotards/swimsuits, or have a background in ballet, gymnastics, swimming, ice/figure skating, martial arts, or wrestling. And also if you have an interest in Watersports, or wish to include other taboo things. EXCEPT scat, vomit, bodily fluids, futanari or large breasts)

Reddit, Chat, Discord, KIK
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk