Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-15-2023, 11:01 AM   #1
Babybitchh

Hand Punish this lazy bitch urgent

My boyfriend is pissed off with me since he got to know i have been reading punishments on this website. To top it all i misbehaved on been asked. Since I love getting punished, i have been instructed to ask for punishments here. He will be choosing the hard ones and making me write report for those. I need to get 5 replies atleast else his punishment doubles
A little about me: 23F with big boobs and thick ass.
Likes - spanking, humiliation, nipple play, bondage, strict control
Dislikes - orgasm control, buttplug and anal, mouthfuck, petplay, cum in mouth, waiting (i hate the feeling of anticipation)
Limits - friends/family, public, atm, blood, permanent, scat, bestiality, vids/pics, pee

Toys- clamps, buttplug, household items

Last edited by Babybitchh; 07-15-2023 at 08:39 PM.
Babybitchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #2
notoriousmb

Since it is a punishment lets combine some of your dislikes. First off insert you butt plug and get on all fours. Once like that get your bf too fuck your mouth until he cums in your mouth. Now if you swallow his cum you are free of this punishment. If you do not then he can spank your ass cheeks 50 times with the buttplug still inserted.
notoriousmb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to notoriousmb for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 11:15 AM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Sounds like you need a spanking to your ass. 75 to each cheek with the implement of your bf’s choice, to be executed by your bf at the strength he wishes. After each swat, you will verbally thank your bf.

You will then beg your bf to fuck your ass. It will be up to him to decide how much begging you must do, and whether lube will be used.

When he is ready to cum, beg for him to shoot his load in your mouth.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 09:08 PM   #4
Babybitchh

Baby bitch does need a good spanking. Thank you for the punishments. He will be choosing my punishments in a few days. (All of them if he feels like)
You can add multiple punishments too if you like. Also i have edited the post describing me a little. Feel free to edit or add more. (I am desperate.. need more ideas before he's ready to choose)
Babybitchh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:31 PM   #5
lurker54321

First take 50 barehand spanks to your ass, then put on nipple clamps. Now sit on your knees with your hands behind you back. After 3 mins he rotates the clamps 90 deg. 3 mins later you get on all 4s and start getting your ass belted, 20 times. Now take 3 nice belt/paddle swats to your pussy. After those lean back on your knees and have your nipple clamps removed.
Now have him give you a nice hug from behind for a bit, then belt your tits 10 times each. Then he will fuck your pussy.
Hope you both have fun.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lurker54321 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 12:09 PM   #6
Pussycat.

Undress yourself and stuff your (i am sure wet)panties in your mouth. With minimal lube, insert your buttplug in yourself, then crawl to your boyfriend and beg to him to slap/spank you (atleast 5 times hard) before removing the plug out. Crawl back to your corner and insert the plug again and get spanked and plug removed again. Repeat this 15 times. it will be his choice to add lube after he removes the buttplug everytime. You can beg him for that.
Hope your asshole have fun!
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pussycat. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a naughty girl, punish failure, punish me please