Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2023, 03:31 AM   #1
girlyboy1

Default Girly male needs encouragement in hotel

Hi, I’m currently in a hotel for a couple of nights and am looking for someone to help encourage me to be a good girl. I have brought some girls Jeggings, leggings, bodysuits with me. There is a gym and pool at the hotel, and I do have swimwear with me, both brief and thong style swimwear.

DM me if you’re interested in helping. Ideally looking for someone available between 5pm and 10pm UK time for today and tomorrow.
girlyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 08:26 AM   #2
girlyboy1

Not long till I head to the hotel. If anyone is interested, send me a DM or message below.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:24 AM   #3
hopewetters1

I'm not available at those times, but think you definitely need to complete a workout in the gym in your jeggings and panties. And that you also need to do some swimming in your girly swimwear (if needed, you could wear under regular swimming trunks and take those off when safe). Maybe get ice from the end of the hall in just your swimwear or a bodysuit.
hopewetters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 09:10 AM   #4
girlyboy1

Unfortunately the person that helped yesterday is busy tonight, so if anyone is free to help then send me a DM or reply to this. Can then either DM on here or Kik.
Old 07-25-2023, 01:19 PM   #5
girlyboy1

Back in the hotel, got about 1hr, already been for a swim in my thong, changed into my bodysuit, leggings and t-shirt and walked back to room. PM if your available for a little bit

Advertisements
Kink Talk