Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 08:48 AM   #1
rcastled1

Male 32/male/slave seeks 24-36/male/master in EU

32/male/slave seeks 24-36/male/master in EU

Hello Sir,

I am a 30-year-old gay submissive, looking to meet new dominant people/masters, and ideally commit to one master/dominant who would control me over the long term.

I am currently in a long-term vanilla relationship, with somebody that I live with. We are in an open relationship, but we try to keep the 'open' stuff away from each other, and we are free to meet up others when we travel.

For this reason, I'm would also be open to meeting in person one day for a weekend/week etc if things developed in that direction, with a potential for regular meets. During a normal week, I would expect to have at least one full afternoon/evening which I can commit fully to any master (whether this be for talking, tasks, cam time, whatever you might want to use that time for). For this reason, I really am looking for someone who is interested in a long-term sub-dom relationship, rather than someone who needs 24/7 time commitment but just for a few days.

I am based in Ireland, and travel regularly around Europe and the UK.

ABOUT ME
I am 30 years old. Weight: 77kg, height: 1.75. Brown hair, tanned skin etc, hairy (but can trim), muscular/medium build (aiming to tone up!).

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I'm looking for someone strict, responsible, intelligent, creative, serious, unpredictable, cruel but also caring from time to time. My main request is for people to be confident and have some experience, and not only looking for a few hours/days of contact.

I'd like to establish trust first and start with simple tasks and rules in order to get further, but one day I would be open to more and more control being transferred (e.g. TPE during a weekend/week-holiday meet, etc.; full control of orgasms, diet, exercise day-to-day). Ideally I'd like to meet someone around my age and in good shape. I would like to be able to see/hear you, as like I say, I would be open to meet in person in future, so I would want there to be some physical chemistry there.

LIKES, LIMITS & MORE
Kinks I'm interested in are listed below. My largest kink is service, and seeing a Dom guy taking pleasure in what I can do for them. I have a somewhat special interest in chastity, and own multiple devices. I enjoy both the cum-control/denial aspect, as well as recently learning to adapt to only having ruined, caged orgasms. I believe in my cock being up for ownership, and my only route to any pleasure should be when caged – that said, I don't make the rules. That's just the point I've been at recently.

A list:
All things BDSM
Anal
Chastity
Bondage
Light pain
CBT
Exercise
Tasks
Verbal & Physical Humiliation/Degradation
Being shared
Forced Nudity
Hidden Public
Deep-throat
Spit Play

Soft limits:
Piss Play
Shaving
Body Writing
Moderate pain

I am very open to trying new things in general.

Hard Limits:
Permanent, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Full Public, Family, Feminization, Crossdressing, blackmail

Toys:
Multiple chastity devices (cobra, small+nano holy trainer)
Vibrator
Prostate massager
Lovense remote buttplug
Nipple clamps
Open-mouth gag + ball gag
Hobbler
Plenty of rope
Poppers

TO CONTACT ME:
Please message me on telegram, and we can chat more! I don't currently have any social media or other main forms of contact, so otherwise send me a message on here and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!

telegram: @dublinrc

Thank you again, Sir.

Last edited by rcastled1; 05-24-2023 at 06:06 AM.
Old 05-24-2023, 06:07 AM   #2
rcastled1

Default Updated!

Just updated some of my about me, and my available toys!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk