Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 10:02 AM   #1
nickhoosa

Male 36/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

36/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

Hey everyone,

After quite some time, I'm back looking for a play partner happy to be on... both sides of the whip!

What am I looking for?
I have come to the conclusion that what I truly want is a playing partner that, like myself, is equally comfortable in taking both the role of dom and sub, depending on the mood of the day, or why not, leaving it up to chance, or skill through games for example.

I ultimately see D/s relationship as a fun way to spice up some of my days, but definitely not something that permeates my life from waking up to going to sleep, so I am not looking for someone that is fully committed to the lifestyle and needs to be in a role or another all day long.
On the other hand, I believe a relationship like this could work only if I'm able to become truly a friend of my partner, an almost daily (we all have a real life out there) presence in my life that would make both of us feel comfortable in taking such different roles for real when the time is right.
A sort of online friend with kinky benefits, basically.

Who am I?
As you can see, a 35yo (I must have put a random birthday on the website I guess) male, from Europe, with a stable job that takes a good chunk of my day, but with enough free time to have a shitload of interests that I'm keen to talk to you about.
Look-wise, I am a big guy, as in tall (1.88/6'2), and just the right combo of muscles and extra padding!

So, who are you?
A woman, since I'm straight, it is the only true physical requirements. Age (as long as over 18) and body type matter very few, of course as everyone I have preferences, but that's really beyond the point of this ad.
I am definitely more demanding on the intellectual requirements: I would need someone intelligent, curious, and that likes to chat about the most diverse things. It doesn't really matter what your interests are, as long as you have a decent amount of them to show that you are an interesting person. A wicked sense of humour is also almost mandatory, life is too short to take it seriously.
You can be anywhere in the world, obviously European timezones are easier to coordinate, but I think we can make it work wherever you are. I am normally available for playing times in my evenings and on weekends, so that leaves a broad enough space.

The likes & the limits
As a dom, I have clearer ideas of what I like and what I don't, but it matters relatively, as I normally try to change tasks and can slightly adapt to the likes of my partner. I am more into the idea of domming than the act itself.
Of course just to give a reference of what I might ask, you can expect masturbation & edging, bondage, low to moderate pain, watersports, bodywriting, hidden public, insertions & stuffing, temp play, mild chem play among others.
I'm not very into exposure or public, probably won't ever go into scat, blackmail, hypnosis or simply stupid things like self harm.

As a sub, I don't have that much experience, but it seems my likes are quite aligned. I have a few limits naturally, like face, scat, crossdressing, feminization, public, exposure, and again, simply stupid things. I might be willing to open up on some of these if they would be really important for you, in the long run.

The touchy topic: pictures
To be honest, an important part of the fun of this is pictures, both sending and receiving. I would absolutely fine in waiting until trust is built of course, after receiving at least some verification on your sex.

If that sounds interesting to you, or if you would like to hear more, shoot me a PM or write me directly on kik @nickhoosa, and let's see where it goes from there!

Thanks for reading, and have fun!
Old 07-04-2023, 09:30 AM   #2
nickhoosa

Still looking - reach out if you are interested or would like to know more!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk