Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2023, 09:26 PM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male 25/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (online slave)

25/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (online slave)

I'll try to explain my situation.

ABOUT ME:
I'm a 25 year old sissy (closeted) so you could say maybe part time, but I'm always willing to play so that's not the part time. I can always play in a certain way, whether that's chastity, diapers, panties, etc... I love risky dares/tasks. Public thrills are the best I.E. going to a public pool maybe and playing around in the changroom with fem clothes, diapers, chastity and more. Going to parks or public spaces and taking risky dares. Or just playing at home with my toys and being your loyal bitch hehehe. When I can be home alone freely for an extended period of time I love to get fully in fem and play at home or publicly. I can be almost passable when in makeup and wig and my fem clothes. I don't stay fully shaved but keep my privates and face clean 90% of the time.

WHAT IM LOOKINNG FOR:
A dom. A mommy, or daddy that likes be around to talk to play to be creative not just mindlessly asking for pics. I'd like to build a trusting relationship where you get your kinks fulfilled and I get mine as your loyal submissive. Treat me how you want. As your sweet baby or your emasculated sissy. But I want my limits respected and you will have my loyalty and I will do your tasks dares orders to please you the best I can. Hopefully you get a kick out of my kinks too.

My schedule is a 40hr work week but I can play in between, some times after work, some times at work I like tasks and orders to be completed. I can't give full days unless it works out or on weekends there are some days. Usually my availability to really play is after work for several hours. We can talk more later about it.

Kik sissy.monica
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_446a869a6cafcfe1e7a3ccc16920189c_004a93ea_640.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	10617   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_4c5b84a456251a0115a9393d951603b6_dfc8c249_1280.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	10618  
The following user says Thank You to Sissysteph121 for this post: