Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2023, 04:53 AM   #1
dhofmann

Male 47/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/top in any place (life ruin)

47/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/top in any place (life ruin)

This is an opportunity for a Dominant partner to pursue long-term, life-ruining experiences and experiments on myself, a 47 year old, well educated straight and non-submissive male.

If you

truly seek a slave;
enjoy the thoughts of a non-consensual dynamic;
accept that your future slave is not a submissive character; and
are keen on a fully legal and inescapable blackmail scenario …

I would love for you to read on and contact me on Telegram @dh070176.

ABOUT ME

Let me put upfront that I have not learned this over a day, nor is it just a pipe dream but something I have actual experience with. Unfortunately, the person that accompanied me on this journey became too busy for any further or future set-up and thus I am reaching out to those interested.

I am white, 5'11 tall, slim and lived in this lifestyle for many years. In simple terms, I seek those who take pleasure in making someone else's life difficult, uncomfortable and miserable. This can and may include taking away all time, sabotage relationships or exploiting my time and work for their own benefit. Once more this is not primarily sexual for me though I understand that some sexual content may be required to obtain the leverage necessary to proceed.

In a perfect world, you would obtain the ability to request any and all of me and my time at your leisure and only your benefit. I am not seeking any particular thing in return but expect that this becomes a rather longer term dynamic that inevitably ends with me loosing all I love and not having the ability to return to my old life.

I do wish this to become a consensual non consent dynamic and thus it WILL take time and effort, as well as, a certain amount of creativity. However, the right person can benefit immensely, including financial benefits. Whilst I am NOT entertaining tributes or financial blackmail, my work can be used to make money online or of course in person, of which I do not seek compensation and will never see the rewards as you may.

THE POSSIBILITY

The issue with compromising pictures of any sort is the question of legal rights. Ultimately there is no way that the consensual "Blackmailer" has any true leverage over the pictures acquired. Luckily, the crypto market and blockchain gives us a solution.

Top may ask to create a compromising picture of their choosing. I will then upload that picture as an NFT to the blockchain. As I hold the rights to my own picture, the publication of this image as an NFT is legal and unproblematic. What is even better is that this asset can be freely traded or transferred. The new owner DOES hold the legal right to the picture while staying fully anonymous. It does create an additional incentive in that the picture can now be found by everyone on the blockchain - which of course is equally unlikely to finding someone you know on any of the image sites. However, it is public AND can be advertised publicly without repercussions if it is done for the purpose of selling named asset. Thus, as soon as the image is uploaded it is legal to be viewed, distributed or sold by the owner.

HOW TO REACH ME

If any of the above caught your interest, do get in touch, either via PM, via

email at [email protected] or through
telegram @dh070176.

I look forward to explaining more and hearing your thoughts.

Dirk
The following user says Thank You to dhofmann for this post:
Old 05-13-2023, 11:51 PM   #2
dhofmann

Consent video has now been posted on anon-v including all search terms for Google. As links are not allowed here please PM to receive the link.

Also, KIK has been added to personal profile - KIK is dirkhofmann1976
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk