Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-10-2023, 04:27 PM   #1
PainSlutSylvir

Default Pain Slut in need of punishment.....

My Dom has decided I'm to gentle on myself and has ordered me to seek assistance. He says I get off on my tasks too often, and I need to learn to suffer through the pain, so I'm not allowed to cum until he thinks I've done enough (he has me doing daily tasks around this as well).

I have been given a list of items to share here and a set of guidelines. Creativity is encouraged, and with his approval other household items may be used (if he doesn't approve he will pick an alternative from the list he gave me).

While doing my tasks I will be plugged with a toy of his choice, likely both holes, and clamps will be applied to unused parts during tasks (as part of my punishment for enjoying them too much). I will share in my reports what is being used. He asks that tasks be posted in the thread so he can see them and read my reports. As soon as I see a task is posted I will do it as soon as I'm able and post a report. You can post additional tasks after I've completed their previous one.

Limit of 50 hits or 10 mins, based on task, as he plans to make me repeat the tasks he likes. (This is the part I like the least, because I know you guys won't disappoint).

To the fun part:

Nipples, boobs, clit, pussy are the focus, each person can assign me two seperate tasks per post. You can also request that my nipples, clit, or pussy be pumped first without it counting against the time limit or count. Prep for the task also will not count towards the time limit.

Tiger Balm
Toothpaste
Rubber bands
Clothes pins - tons, 3 different kinds, gentle, normal, and vicious
Belts
Rope - few different kinds, thin and thick
USB cord and cat5 cable
Tac pads that expose the nipples
Loose thumb tacs- bout 600 of them
Athletic tape
Rough scour pads and scratchy scrubbing
Wooden boar bristle hairbrush
Wooden spoon
Plastic spatula
Pointed skewers - 2in bundle for poking and loose ones
Chained nipple clamps, weights, 6 ea 1.5 Oz and 3 Oz as well as water bottles and string
Tweezer clamps, two loose and a trio on a chain
Spreader clamp set
Breast clamp - bar style

Example tasks, which my Dom has selected, and I will be doing tonight:

Task 1:
Pump pussy, apply spreader clamps, then tiger balm to clit. Smack clit slow and hard with wooden spoon for 10 minutes.

Task 2:
Apply breast clamp. Snap each nipple 25 times hard with the rubber bands.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 05:01 PM   #2
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Make a zipper out of sting and closest pins, in the pattern v, v, g, g, m, repeat. Starting on your nipples spiralling out at least 3 loops on the tits then down your side and onto your pussy lips make sure the is a full pattern on each lip. This can be two zippers one on each side.

Now tie the zipper end to a heavyweight in a location where it can drop if your let go. Of the weight, it will drop and rip off the zipper. Now hold it with your teeth you might need a second rope to do this. Tape or tie your strongest vibration to your clit.

Roll a dice that's how many times you must cum before being aloud to escape. Now to avoid a lot of pain keep your mouth shut tight.

Or master can give you a spanking to give you the same problem.

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 05:05 PM   #3
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Oh this will be fun
He took away one of my favorites with task 2 already, so here you have two others from the top of my head:

Task 1:
Rub your nipples with the Rough scour pads. Hope that counts as preperation. If not, do it for one minute and decut that from the time later.
Put the chained clamps onto your nipples and hang two water bottles from the chain. Use two from the trio of tweezer clamps to clamp your clit and tongue.
Bend over slightly.
Fold the USB cord (so it is doubled) and hit your tits for ten minutes. Hit them slow and hard. Make these bottles bounce!

Task2:
Pump your clit as preperation. Use string to tie it slightly and expose it. Apply tiger balm to clit. Hit it hard and slow with the wooden spoon for 10 minutes.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 04-10-2023 at 05:21 PM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 07:59 PM   #4
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
Make a zipper out of sting and closest pins, in the pattern v, v, g, g, m, repeat. Starting on your nipples spiralling out at least 3 loops on the tits then down your side and onto your pussy lips make sure the is a full pattern on each lip. This can be two zippers one on each side.

Now tie the zipper end to a heavyweight in a location where it can drop if your let go. Of the weight, it will drop and rip off the zipper. Now hold it with your teeth you might need a second rope to do this. Tape or tie your strongest vibration to your clit.

Roll a dice that's how many times you must cum before being aloud to escape. Now to avoid a lot of pain keep your mouth shut tight.

Or master can give you a spanking to give you the same problem.

I'm not allowed to cum. There are no vibrators in the list.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 04-10-2023, 08:12 PM   #5
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

little thing can cause so much pain , and so easily done

A simple vicious Clothes peg inside your arm pit ,

How many can you pegs add , how long can you hold the pain

So simple , so much pain
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 08:39 PM   #6
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Oh this will be fun
He took away one of my favorites with task 2 already, so here you have two others from the top of my head:

Task 1:
Rub your nipples with the Rough scour pads. Hope that counts as preperation. If not, do it for one minute and decut that from the time later.
Put the chained clamps onto your nipples and hang two water bottles from the chain. Use two from the trio of tweezer clamps to clamp your clit and tongue.
Bend over slightly.
Fold the USB cord (so it is doubled) and hit your tits for ten minutes. Hit them slow and hard. Make these bottles bounce!

Task2:
Pump your clit as preperation. Use string to tie it slightly and expose it. Apply tiger balm to clit. Hit it hard and slow with the wooden spoon for 10 minutes.
You are evil. So, I just finished your two, and now get to repeat the 2nd example in my post twice in a row cause you liked it (thank you, I like it too ... )

I'm double stuffed with two medium sized jelly dildos.... for your first, I have a bar clamp over my clit until it's time to switch.....
It counts as prep. 10 agonizing minutes of rubbing my nipples with scouring pads. So here I am.... bare ass naked in my kitchen.... my favorite whipping tool in my hand, strung up like an old bobber..... water bottles hanging from my least favorite clamps.... clit strung to my tongue (which I'm not a fan of). Standing here like a witchdoctor (Diablo, iykyk).... I pressed start on the timer, turned away from it, and started in on myself. I'd hit each tit hard, wait til the bottles stabilized, and go after each again. I moved all around my tits. 10 hits in I was in tears. The bounce was amazing at first;but quickly became agonizing. It went on forever. Once the timer dinged I quickly released my tongue,nipples, then clit. Took a deep breath while checking my dildos, immediately put the pump on my clit as far as I could, applied my now required spiked screw down clamps to my nipples, and waited, in blissful agony for my clit to get big enough to string up. Once it was it was tied, I applied the tiger balm and waited to feel it feel it before I started in.... I positioned myself on the edge of a chair, legs wide and started the timer... the tiger balm mixed with the lube and my own wetness quickly.... the first 3 smacks were heaven....after that, not so much; it seemed to take forever.... I thought the timer was broken.... by the end I'm in tears, legs are shaking, pussy is on fire. If I missed I repeated right away, no wait.... towards the end I'm convinced I was constant double time because I was shaking so bad. Taking the string off was hell; I cried out.... putting the clamp in now required to wear back on nearly made me scream.

Thank you for the punishment. This combo was insane.

Old 04-10-2023, 08:54 PM   #7
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post
little thing can cause so much pain , and so easily done

A simple vicious Clothes peg inside your arm pit ,

How many can you pegs add , how long can you hold the pain

So simple , so much pain
My Dom has tried something similar to this a few times now, and it does nothing. Feel free to repost within the guidelines of the post.

Old 04-10-2023, 10:51 PM   #8
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
I'm not allowed to cum. There are no vibrators in the list.
Then take 50 hard t4okes from the cat 50.cable.try not to scream or gasp.your the zipper will.strike.

Old 04-11-2023, 02:19 AM   #9
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
You are evil.
I'll take that as a compliment
Here you go with two more.

Task 1:
For preperation, pump your nipples and dip your tits into cold water. Put the breast clamp on. I assume this is one that squezzes your tits. If not, put on a breast tie with rope.
Tie each nipple with a seperate string. The ends get tied to your big toes, in a way you are not able to stand completely upright.
For the next 10 minutes you smack your tits with the folded USB cord again. Keep your feet on the ground

Task 2:
Pump your clit as preperation. Apply tiger balm to it. Put one of the vicious clothespins onto your clit and the spreader clamps on your pussy.
50 rubber band snaps to your clit. Knock off the clamp in the end.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 04-11-2023, 05:29 AM   #10
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Then take 50 hard t4okes from the cat 50.cable.try not to scream or gasp.your the zipper will.strike.
Where to? And I'm sure there will be gasping/screaming. The cat5 is new to my list of toys, the only thing my Dom asks is no marks on my ass, he has plans for that this weekend.

Old 04-11-2023, 08:32 AM   #11
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Where to? And I'm sure there will be gasping/screaming. The cat5 is new to my list of toys, the only thing my Dom asks is no marks on my ass, he has plans for that this weekend.
I think the back of your thighs need 25 each. Try not go gasp as you'll release the zipper and that's gonna suck.

Maybe if you drop it before the first 30 hits you have to reattach it all and then keep going.

Old 04-11-2023, 08:40 AM   #12
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
I think the back of your thighs need 25 each. Try not go gasp as you'll release the zipper and that's gonna suck.

Maybe if you drop it before the first 30 hits you have to reattach it all and then keep going.
Please reread my request.... zipper of that extent and lashings are not within the scope of what is being requested. 10 mins or 50 strokes per task. My Dom is also saying no to hard hits to a visible area as it will clearly leave marks.

Old 04-11-2023, 08:44 AM   #13
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Please reread my request.... zipper of that extent and lashings are not within the scope of what is being requested. 10 mins or 50 strokes per task. My Dom is also saying no to hard hits to a visible area as it will clearly leave marks.
Ok then lashing to the ass and just one zipper.

I hope it hurts :P

Sorry, I have read lots of their posts I forget what ones I am on.

Old 04-11-2023, 09:12 AM   #14
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Task 1:
For preperation, pump your nipples and dip your tits into cold water. Put the breast clamp on. I assume this is one that squezzes your tits. If not, put on a breast tie with rope.
Tie each nipple with a seperate string. The ends get tied to your big toes, in a way you are not able to stand completely upright.
For the next 10 minutes you smack your tits with the folded USB cord again. Keep your feet on the ground

Task 2:
Pump your clit as preperation. Apply tiger balm to it. Put one of the vicious clothespins onto your clit and the spreader clamps on your pussy.
50 rubber band snaps to your clit. Knock off the clamp in the end.
Starting today fully clamped with rather aggressive clamps and a dildo in both my pussy and ass, slightly bigger than yesterdays. I removed the nipple clamps and quickly started pumping them (love this feeling). I didn't think my tap water was cold enough so I added ice and salt, frequently stirring and kept in the freezer. After 20 minutes, i removed the pumps and put each boob in a bowl of that insanely cold water. The bowls I used are glass, and each nipple just barely touched the bottom. Left them in the water for 30 seconds. I opted to tie my nipples right away, as the breast bar takes time to put on. After it was secure, I attached the string to my toes, got situated and cranked the breast bar as tight as it would go. Not going to lie, the USB cable striking the string was insane. Keeping my feet on the floor was difficult; when I messed up, just like before I swung again right away. 10 minutes felt like an eternity, half way through i started yelping. By the end i was in tears and so happy t o sit down. As requested from my Dom, when done the breast bar stayed on for the next task, after I removed the string, I immediately applied large flat press style clamps to my nipples (with lots of yelping), and the pump to my clit for 15 minutes. After it was was pumped, I applied the spreader clamps and tiger balm, and the strongest clothes pin I have, making sure as much as possible was exposed. If I missed my clit, I did 2 to make up for it, as I usually do. 50 hard snaps seemed to take for ever, and I broke 3 rubber bands in the process. By the end I was shaking, and soaking wet, thanks to the tiger balm mixing with my wetness and lube. Knocking off the clamp was amazing, I almost came. Reapplying a bar clamp before removing the spreader clamps, per my current instructions however nearly made me scream. I was not gentle removing the breast bar, the combined relief from pressure and the weight of the clamps dropping free made me cry out.

20 minutes later, after switching clamps and getting situated to write this report, still shaking.

Thank you.

Old 04-11-2023, 09:40 AM   #15
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Knocking off the clamp was amazing, I almost came.
Lucky for you it was only almost
Can you imagine what would have happened if you came?

As others task are slow to come in or not really applicable, let me continue. You said you are looking forward to all the pain, so I don't want to let you wait.

The clit pain seems to be the one making you most horny and wet, so I think you agree we can focus a bit more on it this time.

Task 1:
Pump your clit and rub it with the scratchy scrubbing as preperation. Apply spreader clamps and hit your clit with the belt for 10 minutes. Don't miss it.

Task 2:
Keep the spreader clamps and just apply tiger balm to your clit. Vicious clothespin onto it. Put on breast bar and chained nipple clamps. Use a string to tie the clothespin to the chain. You shouldn't have much space to move without hurting you.
Now 10 minutes of spanking your pussy with the folded USB cord. I would advise you not to hit the clothespin
When the time is up, knock off the clothespin.

This is fun, don't you think?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (clit), pain (pussy), pain (tits), pain slut, punishment