Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-13-2023, 01:24 PM   #1
Joshn90

Default Transboy looking for Bdsm and humiliation

Wanna tie myself up and humiliated myself. Into wedgies a lot and Bdsm
I have gags, hoods, cuffs, tape, rope, Saran Wrap, vibrator, plug, and woman clothes like bra pantyhose and panty and a latex dress.
Please play with me give me tackst and dares. I like misgendering. I am a Transboy with a wet pussy
Joshn90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 03:14 PM   #2
jehoftm

Nasty little cuntboys deserve punishment!

Strip completely, and write "SLUT" and "WHORE" on each thigh (I recommend sharpie). Write "NEEDY CUNT" above your pussy and draw an arrow to it.

Spank each ass cheek 50 times with any household implement like a wooden spoon, and after each stroke say aloud "I am a slut who deserves to be punished." When you're done, spank your pussy 50 times with your hand, as hard as you can cope with, this time saying "my needy pussy deserves to be punished." Every 5 slaps and ass spanks should be as hard as possible, you should find it difficult to continue.

Now that you're nice and sore I hope, gag yourself and tie your knees down on a bed or on the floor so that your legs are spread. Put your vibrator in your sore pussy on it's most teasing setting (ideally one that increases then stops) and tape it in place. Put headphones on and watch all of this video: https://m.boyfriendtv.com/videos/893...-a-bonus-hole/

You may not touch your clit or remove the vibrator until the video ends, even if you edge or cum.

I MUST say yes to anything in my likes until 8th June
Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipples, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits PM Dares

UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage and discipline, ftm