Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2023, 08:40 AM   #1
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default StealthyKitten's Spanking Task Thread

I feel like its been far too long since I have consistently spanked myself, which is something I really do enjoy.
So even though Im still working on tasks from my other thread I decided to start a new one specifically for spanking dares and tasks.

The plan is that everytime I have the house to myself I will complete a spanking task from this thread. They can be as creative as people want to make them or even be challenges where I have to try and do(or not do) something during the task with small punishments for not suceeding.

Generally I just want fun, creative spanking tasks. Ideally focused on spanking my tits, ass and cunt. But I'm fine with other areas being spanked as well. Any impliments I have can be used (including rubber bands but please don't go too crazy with tasks involving those )

I can't wait to try what people come up with!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 08:51 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Do one of the following tasks based on the roll of a six-sided dice:

1 = Slap your face 10 times on each cheek;

2 = Spank your ass with a wooden spoon 25 times on each cheek;

3 = Slap your pussy with your bare hand 25 times, then your clit 20 times;

4 = Snap rubber bands on your nipples 25 times each;

5 = Spank each inner thigh 25 times with an implement of your choice;

6 = Clamps clothespins on each of your nipples for 2 minute, then hit them off with a wooden spoon.

Repeat this task 5 times in total.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 09:36 AM   #3
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Do one of the following tasks based on the roll of a six-sided dice:

1 = Slap your face 10 times on each cheek;

2 = Spank your ass with a wooden spoon 25 times on each cheek;

3 = Slap your pussy with your bare hand 25 times, then your clit 20 times;

4 = Snap rubber bands on your nipples 25 times each;

5 = Spank each inner thigh 25 times with an implement of your choice;

6 = Clamps clothespins on each of your nipples for 2 minute, then hit them off with a wooden spoon.

Repeat this task 5 times in total.
I had just spent some time fucking myself with a dildo before I got this spanking task so my cunt was already dripping wet.

The first roll was a three:
So I laid with my upper body on my bed, legs handing off and spread to expose my pussy.
The 25 hand spanks were harsh and had a nice loud wet sound for each impact. The pain feeling so good. My hand was soaked by the time I was 5 spanks in. Taking my other hand I spread myself open more to make it easier to hit my clit, all 20 spanks hitting true and making me even hornier! I dont often spank my clit and pussy by hand but I certainly shoukd more often. It doenst hurt very much compaired to how aroused and horny it makes me!

Roll 2 was a 4:
Grabbing a rubber band I knelt on the floor knees apart. Starting with my left nipple I did 25 snaps in a row. They burned so bad, I had to keep pasuing between snaps to build up the courage to snap again. As soon as I did the 25th snap I rushed to rub my poor, burning, on fire nipple. It continued to burn when I took a small break before moving onto the other nipple. My right nipple didnt fare any better. I tried to wait less between each snap which made it a little better at first, but soon I was panting and whimpering more than I had for the left nipple. When I was done with the 25th snap the burn of my left nipple was forgotten in place of the new burn on my right nipple. The snaps just hurt so bad, such a sharp burning pain that likes to linger.

Roll 3 was a 1:
I've never slaped my face before so it was a new experience. Ten to each cheek left both sides tingly and stinging. It was humiliating in a way I didnt mind to slap my face hard enough to make it turn slightly to the side. I would never had chosen to do this myself but it wasnt too bad. It didnt make me horny but it didnt lower the mood either.

Roll 4 was a 2:
I was amazed that so far ai hadnt rolled a repeat! I got my wooden spoon and layed over the edge of the bed so my ass was in a good spanking position. Starting with my right cheek I did 25 hard spank. They stung and the sting increased with each spank. I thouroughly enjoyed the sting that lasted and the warmth. My right cheek was a pretty bright pink when I finished. The I moved onto my left cheek eagerly! It was just as enjoyable on the left. Sharp stings and burns as I spanked without mercy. A matching shade of pink on my left cheek by the end. I squirmed a bit ince I was done to enjoy the lingering sting and arousal.

The final roll, roll 5 was a 5:
Im amazed that I didnt roll a repeat! Grabbing my heart shaped crop I sat on the edge of my bed with my still stinging ass. Legs spread for easy asscess to my inner thighs. The loud impact of the crop sounded worse than the sting did. But each thigh was left warm by the time they had both been spanked 25 times.

Feeling very horny I shoved a dildo into my wet pussy with no resistence to keep it warm while I finished writting my report
Thank you for the spanking FrostbittenSoul! I very much enjoyed it!

Old 02-09-2023, 09:39 AM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Okay, I have an idea but am annoyed because I can't find a suitable website as I have envisioned. Soo, I am just going to explain the idea/ concept and maybe you, or somebody else, got a working website.

You gonna need a metronome (plenty online available) and something like a random "red light green light generator" (this is what I can't properly find right now).

Putr the metronome on a suitable speed (around 1.5s delay) with a total duration of 10 minutes.

Kneel down on the ground with your upper body resting on a chair or couch or similar and your legs nicely spread. Make sure to have the monitor in vision.

Now spank yourself every metronome tick. If it shows green, spank your butt, if it shows red spank your pussy.

Rather simple but the randomness hoefully keeps it fun!
Old 02-09-2023, 10:24 AM   #5
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Okay, I have an idea but am annoyed because I can't find a suitable website as I have envisioned. Soo, I am just going to explain the idea/ concept and maybe you, or somebody else, got a working website.

You gonna need a metronome (plenty online available) and something like a random "red light green light generator" (this is what I can't properly find right now).

Putr the metronome on a suitable speed (around 1.5s delay) with a total duration of 10 minutes.

Kneel down on the ground with your upper body resting on a chair or couch or similar and your legs nicely spread. Make sure to have the monitor in vision.

Now spank yourself every metronome tick. If it shows green, spank your butt, if it shows red spank your pussy.

Rather simple but the randomness hoefully keeps it fun!
I decided I would use a coin flipper to decide for me if I woukd spank my pussy or ass with the ruler I chose for this task. Heads= pussy, tails= ass

Setting the metronome to 65 bpm so that I could spank a decent strength and not miss a beat when switching between my pussy and ass.

It took me about 4 beats to reflip the coin so each flip meant 4 spnks to that body part. The coin felt like it favored tails to me but I didnt have time to keep count.

The 10 minutes of spanking left my ass nicely warm and my pussy very wet. I tried to do firm spanks to my pussy but it was difficult to manage the same strength as my ass got.

Overall it was a wonderfully nice spanking that I enjoyed very much. More arousing and submissive feeling than painful, but I do love being put into a submissive mindset.

Thank you for the spanking herpderp42!

Old 02-09-2023, 10:27 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

@StealthyKitten...

Wow! Now that was an excellent report!!! Glad it got your pussy dripping and your ass red!! I will be around to abuse you some more when I get the chance.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:30 AM   #7
howl

I'll try a simple dice one:

Roll a d6 to determine implement:

1) Hand
2) Hairbrush
3) Wooden spoon
4) Paddle
5) Belt
6) Ruler

Then, roll the d6 again. Multiply by 20 for the number of strokes (per cheek), then by 5 for the number of minutes standing in the corner.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:31 AM   #8
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I decided I would use a coin flipper to decide for me if I woukd spank my pussy or ass with the ruler I chose for this task. Heads= pussy, tails= ass

Overall it was a wonderfully nice spanking that I enjoyed very much. More arousing and submissive feeling than painful, but I do love being put into a submissive mindset.

Thank you for the spanking herpderp42!
Thank you very much for the lovely report. I suppose hoping for some rng that automaticly rerolls at times was too greedy of me. Coin flipper soudns okay, even if a tiny bit less fun.
Old 02-09-2023, 10:35 AM   #9
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Thank you very much for the lovely report. I suppose hoping for some rng that automaticly rerolls at times was too greedy of me. Coin flipper soudns okay, even if a tiny bit less fun.
Oh yes, something automatic would have been even better but I was eager to try this and couldnt think of anything that would be automatic. If anyone knows of something that could be used like that I am more than willing to repeat this spanking task!

Old 02-09-2023, 11:11 AM   #10
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by howl View Post
I'll try a simple dice one:

Roll a d6 to determine implement:

1) Hand
2) Hairbrush
3) Wooden spoon
4) Paddle
5) Belt
6) Ruler

Then, roll the d6 again. Multiply by 20 for the number of strokes (per cheek), then by 5 for the number of minutes standing in the corner.
I rolled a 5 which meant the belt was the impliment of choice. Then a 2 which meant 40 spanks to each ass cheek followed by 10 minutes of corner time.

I stood in the center of my room to administer 40 spanks to each cheek. Ending with an ass that was once a again a bright red and very sore by this point.

I set a timer for 10 minutes and got into the corner of my room facing the wall.
It was embarassing to fave the wall with my ass sore and burning. The 10 minutes felt like forever and I kept shifting around. I kept thinking that surely the time was up, but it just kept going. It was a releif when it was finally over and I could leave the corner!

Old 02-09-2023, 11:13 AM   #11
howl

I don't know how to thank people for posts, but good work!

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 12:13 PM   #12
bobby g

hello kitten

let's try something

i'd like you to take an implement, in the middle of what you have in terms of intensity.

you're going to spank yourself on the derrière, in sets of 7 by cheek. go at your own pace. take as many pauses as you'd like or you need.

you're going to do it while facing a wall, and you're going to spank yourself for, i dunno, let's say, 7 minutes 24 seconds

(set a timer without an alarm, make sure it's somewhere you can't see it)

stop when you think the time is up and check the timer.

if you undershoot, you'll have to repeat.

if you overshoot, i'd like you to take your meanest weapon and give yourself as many hard swats as the number of seconds by which you go long - no pulling your punches here

if you get it bang on, well done ! you can send me a punishment (if you'd like).

option - if you'd like to spice it up a little more you can put some toothpaste on your clit before starting. should you choose this option and end up having to repeat, you have to reapply for each repeat, and no washing until you've finished.

enjoy

m / straight / gmt+1

no longer denied by girls

likes/dislikes/limits
PM dares
bobby g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 09:19 PM   #13
MistressP

Female

Very interesting and i had to think a little. But i would like you to choose belt to spank you ass. For the number of spanks, you will do total based on color of car:

1. White car: 10 spanks
2. Black car: 10 spanks
3. Gray Car: 20 spanks
4. Blue car: 20 spanks
5: Red Car: 40 spanks
6. Pink Car: 100 spanks

On a day when you are going out of house for atleast 6 hours, you will count the number of cars for each color and then multiply it with the number of spanks against each.

Have fun kitten!

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 09:54 PM   #14
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

You'll need some "dice" for this. I used standard sizes, but if you don't have them, you can use https://rolladie.net/.

Also, a pen and paper.

Copy the following table:

1) ass (x_0)
2) ass (x_0)
3) ass (x_0)
4) cunt (x_)
5) cunt (x_)
6) cunt (x_)
7) tits (x_)
8) tits (x_)
9) tits (x_)
10) thighs (x_0)
11) soles (x_)
12) all 5 (x_ per location)

As you are see, there are 12 locations we will spank. Ok, maybe only 5, but with repeats, there are 12. Each location will have a multiplier attached to it. The first thing we are going to do is figure out what those multipliers are. Roll a d4 and use it to fill in the blanks for one of the locations. Then roll again and fill in another blank. Yes, you will be picking what each roll goes with before knowing what the remaining rolls are. Notice that the thighs and ass have a built in x10 multiplier that compounds your roll. So a 3 would become a 30 for those locations.

Next, we will do the same thing with your spanking implements:

1) hairbrush (x_)
2) wooden spoon (x_)
3) belt (x_)
4) ruler (x_)
5) crop (x_)
6) paddle (x_)

Again, role a d4 and assign the result to one of the implements until they all have a multiplier.

Now, to figure out what your spankings are. Copy this table:

1) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _
20) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _

Alternate between rolling a d12 to pick a location, a d6 to pick an implement, and another d12 to pick a base value. After rolling, you can put the result in any open spot for that type of roll. Again, you decide where to put the result as soon as you roll, and alternate between the types of rolls.

Once you are done rolling, multiply across each line to fill out the total number of spanks per line and complete the table.

Now, with that out of the way, you can get on with the spanking!

You're my guini pig for this one kitten. If it works well, I'll make it a proper dice dare, and see if I can put together something to make the prep stage easier.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 02:09 PM   #15
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby g View Post
hello kitten

let's try something

i'd like you to take an implement, in the middle of what you have in terms of intensity.

you're going to spank yourself on the derrière, in sets of 7 by cheek. go at your own pace. take as many pauses as you'd like or you need.

you're going to do it while facing a wall, and you're going to spank yourself for, i dunno, let's say, 7 minutes 24 seconds

(set a timer without an alarm, make sure it's somewhere you can't see it)

stop when you think the time is up and check the timer.

if you undershoot, you'll have to repeat.

if you overshoot, i'd like you to take your meanest weapon and give yourself as many hard swats as the number of seconds by which you go long - no pulling your punches here

if you get it bang on, well done ! you can send me a punishment (if you'd like).

option - if you'd like to spice it up a little more you can put some toothpaste on your clit before starting. should you choose this option and end up having to repeat, you have to reapply for each repeat, and no washing until you've finished.

enjoy
It took me some time to figure out which impliment was a middle intensity but I eventually settled on the belt.

I stood against the wall, set a stopwatch, and started spanking.

I did lighter spanks but they all stung and made a nice snapping spund against my skin. My skin warm, red and aching.

I kept thinking maybe its been long enough now, but what if it isnt? And I just kept going.
Eventually I decided, that it has probably been longer than 7 minutes 24 seconds but not too much longer.

I stopped spanking and looked at my timer.... 9 minutes 59 seconds
I way over shot. This meant that I had to do 155 spanks with the wooden spoon, hard.

Of course this is when a housemate decided to come home early.... so I didnt get a chance to do the 155 spoon spanks. Which means that I will have to do them next time I have the house to myself!

For not managing my time well enough to be sure I could complete this spanking task I plan to give myself a hairbush spanking before bed since that it quiet enough that I dont have to worry about others being home.

I love how sore my ass feels currently! Thank you for the spanking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking