Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
busted
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Advice

Well this seems to be where i get the best advice

Last half term, roughly ten weeks ago i got into what you might call a friendly harm less flirting relationship with a friend from school. During this time she got a crush on me but because of my stupid immatureness i didn't realise :/

Then about a week after her crush on me stopped. I got a crush on her.

Now I think she's got a crush on me again. From asoon as i log onto msn i get "hey x" or "hi x" and i get replies within 3 seconds.Which is what happend before Hoever i don't know if its because we both have a crush on each other now but our conversations our so... dry

"hey x"
"hey, how are you"
"good you??? xx"
"yep im good"
5 min gap

I know you'll be thinking why dont you just ask her out. Well simply my best m8 has a massive crush on her and got rejected and the whole school knows it. As our "relationship" is more secret, i would risk loosing everything. So either how do i move things forward or even get the conversations going again???

And before i get "sit down with your friend and tell him....."
I'm sorry to break it to you we are 14 year old boys, we don't talk about this sort of stuff. :/
busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Don't mean to sound like an old fart.. but...

You're 14, hang out, have fun, be friends. Most likely you're not going to meet the love of your life at 14 so just enjoy your friends and don't complicate it so much. If something happens between you and the girl, then great! If not, I'm sure you'll have plenty of girlfriends in the future. (:

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #3
Roll,ova,and,beg

I used to talk with this boy all the time until we had nothing left to talk about
then our conversations were so much like that
then I found something he liked talking about
we played truth or dare and learned new stuff about eachother and we usually just talk about stuff we have in common like if you know she loves a certain band say oh I just love ____band
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk