Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2022, 11:12 AM   #1
prinrosie

Default 21f welcome back punishments

The last day I logged in was the 15th July so it’s been about 23 days. I’m looking for some welcome back tasks. I’ve missed messages here and on Kik so I’ve left a few people waiting.I’d also appreciate dice dares on here that you want me to complete. I’ll report back here. I’m looking for a lot of tit and pussy punishments to welcome me back to getdare. You could also give me edges or a number or orgasms to complete. Thanks!

If you want me to edge I use edgemeplease which lets you choose difficulty 1-5 how long 1-5 and if I can cum after: no, only when earned, if you wish, yes please and I beg you. So if you give me edges let me know if you want to choose the settings

Let me know on Kik too if you want to join a group chat where I’d be willing to send proof (within reason) and who can punish me for not reporting quick enough because I want to get better at responding.

Toys: clover clamps, elastic bands, clothespins (that can’t fit on nipples or clit), nipple suckers, 2 dildos, shoelaces

f sub bi

Last edited by prinrosie; 08-07-2022 at 11:28 AM.
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 11:36 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Use edge me please on long, hard, and no cumming until you have had 23 edges.

As an extra punishment. Roll 23 die. That is how many nipple and pussy snaps with a rubber band you have to give yourself.
Old 08-07-2022, 11:37 AM   #3
goje23425

Messaged you on kik
Limits: eating, smearing
Toys: fleshlights
goje23425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 11:38 AM   #4
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Use edge me please on long, hard, and no cumming until you have had 23 edges.

As an extra punishment. Roll 23 die. That is how many nipple and pussy snaps with a rubber band you have to give yourself.
Sorry what did you mean by 23 die? Is that roll a 23 sided die or something else?

f sub bi
Old 08-07-2022, 11:57 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinrosie View Post
Sorry what did you mean by 23 die? Is that roll a 23 sided die or something else?
Roll a dice 23 times and add the numbers together. You have to do that many nipple and pussy snaps with a rubber band

A dice rolling website can be used to make this easier.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:17 PM   #6
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

1 spank on each titt and your pussy for each people who get no answer in the last 23 days.
Do it with a ruler

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:41 PM   #7
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Roll a dice 23 times and add the numbers together. You have to do that many nipple and pussy snaps with a rubber band

A dice rolling website can be used to make this easier.
Ouch that ended up at 71 total omg.

Did the 23 edges I managed to do that in one round of the edging website. I had to stop following it though because I got too close a couple times so I took more breaks and somehow did it. Then I did the snaps which were so sore especially being wet from the edges and doing some on my pussy ouch. I did have fun, thanks for the challenge

f sub bi
Old 08-08-2022, 07:57 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinrosie View Post
The last day I logged in was the 15th July so it’s been about 23 days. I’m looking for some welcome back tasks. I’ve missed messages here and on Kik so I’ve left a few people waiting.I’d also appreciate dice dares on here that you want me to complete. I’ll report back here. I’m looking for a lot of tit and pussy punishments to welcome me back to getdare. You could also give me edges or a number or orgasms to complete. Thanks!

If you want me to edge I use edgemeplease which lets you choose difficulty 1-5 how long 1-5 and if I can cum after: no, only when earned, if you wish, yes please and I beg you. So if you give me edges let me know if you want to choose the settings

Let me know on Kik too if you want to join a group chat where I’d be willing to send proof (within reason) and who can punish me for not reporting quick enough because I want to get better at responding.

Toys: clover clamps, elastic bands, clothespins (that can’t fit on nipples or clit), nipple suckers, 2 dildos, shoelaces
Wear a tack bra for the number of days as posts in this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple punishment, pussy pain