Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
kamui24

Send a message via AIM to kamui24 Send a message via MSN to kamui24 Send a message via Yahoo to kamui24
Default Offline for Awhile

I'm on my Wii right now posting this, my computer's power cord seems to be broken, so im getting no charge to my laptop... So depending on if I can just pick this up at the store or get my warrenty for it, not sure how long I will be without a computer. And if anyone here has typed with a Wii will know how annoying this is right now (>.< ). I hope to get back on here soon... I'll see what I can do in the mean time to respond to messages at all, may just check up on the Wii. Talk to ya all later (-_-; )
kamui24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
kamui24

Send a message via AIM to kamui24 Send a message via MSN to kamui24 Send a message via Yahoo to kamui24

Well... just found out that i wont have a computer for a week... i should get my power cord by tuesday or wednesday of next week.. (>.< ) its really annoying.... and i now have to go to the school and stay longer than neccessary in order to use their computers to get anything done. At least i have a psp and a wii to update this with and check up every once in a while. If anyone just wants to leave me a message or talk, just reply to this thread, this is the best i can do... Later
Old 02-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Must have taken you forever to type all of that form your wii, lol.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
kamui24

Ha, yeah, it did, same with the psp, but somehow im a lot faster on the psp than the wii. I needed to somehow get my message through just in case someone was lookin for me. Im used to typing with these systems though, cause i used them if all of the other computers were in use, so not really too big of a problem, XP
Old 02-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
kamui24

I am back and happy now, woohoo (^_^ )

Advertisements
Kink Talk