Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2022, 04:30 AM   #1
gold_fish

Female 20F - control my picnic

hello!

it’s been a while since i’ve been on here wow!! i’m planning a solo picnic for someday soon (probably next week) and i really wanna have some fun!

please control what i wear/what i do!! some ideas of what to wear

-a dress with no bra and no underwear
-a pull up (not comfortable wearing an actual diaper out)
-a see-through shirt
-buttplug
or feel free to suggest any ideas you have!!

some ideas of tasks for me to do:

-wet the pull up and change it
-flash my tits and/or pussy
-pee in the grass
-find a secluded area and make myself edge/cum
or feel free to suggest any ideas you have!!

i’m really excited for this!! i’ve never done anything this daring before and i can’t wait to hear what you guys have in mind!!

the day before i decide to go, i’ll post on here what i decide to wear/do, and i’ll post a detailed report after it is done!

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:10 AM   #2
Emily2004

How about just a shirt and a diaper
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:11 AM   #3
crazyalina

I dare you to pump your pussy before you leave the house. Take your time, use lube, pump...hold...release...repeat. When your pussy is red and swollen put on a string, but reverse with the small side on the front. Also, tie a shoelace on the string so it rubs on your sensitive clit. take your tunnel plug with you and leave the house like that.

Once you arrived at the picnic place, your poor pussy probably drives you crazy. So why don't you give her rest from this mean rubbing shoelaces and inserting the tunnel plug in your pussy. This way you don't have to suffer the rubbing anymore.

Limits: Pee, Poo, blood, kids, family, full public

I'm into girls, so guys don't write me I don't want to be your mistress
crazyalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:26 AM   #4
gold_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
How about just a shirt and a diaper
this one is too revealing for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyalina View Post
I dare you to pump your pussy before you leave the house. Take your time, use lube, pump...hold...release...repeat. When your pussy is red and swollen put on a string, but reverse with the small side on the front. Also, tie a shoelace on the string so it rubs on your sensitive clit. take your tunnel plug with you and leave the house like that.

Once you arrived at the picnic place, your poor pussy probably drives you crazy. So why don't you give her rest from this mean rubbing shoelaces and inserting the tunnel plug in your pussy. This way you don't have to suffer the rubbing anymore.
i like the sound of this one! depending on what other responses i get, i might use parts of this incorporated with others!

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
Old 07-11-2022, 11:37 AM   #5
gold_fish

I'm still looking for more ideas! I want to get as many as I can so that I can make this picnic as fun as possible!

I got some dares through kik, which are:
-using my vibrator wand until it dies, not holding back orgasms
-pack at least one food item in my pussy

I can't wait to hear any more ideas you guys have!! I'm still looking for ideas regarding clothing

Old 07-11-2022, 11:44 AM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• You are only allowed one item of clothing preferably a sundress. No bra or panties. Once your at the picnic area no shoes either. One piece of cloth to keep you from being totally naked.
  • Swing on a swing for five minutes without pulling the dress down.
  • Find a secluded place where you can still hear and if possible see people. Completely expose yourself and edge for 1 minute.
  • Take a sandwich and piss on it before eating it.
  • If you see someone staring at you smile and expose either your tits or pussy.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:52 AM   #7
gold_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  • You are only allowed one item of clothing preferably a sundress. No bra or panties. Once your at the picnic area no shoes either. One piece of cloth to keep you from being totally naked.
  • Swing on a swing for five minutes without pulling the dress down.
  • Find a secluded place where you can still hear and if possible see people. Completely expose yourself and edge for 1 minute.
  • Take a sandwich and piss on it before eating it.
  • If you see someone staring at you smile and expose either your tits or pussy.
Thank you for these ideas, I can't wait to try them out! I will wear a dress with no bra or panties (unless someone dares me to wear a pull up, then I will add that too). I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a swing, but if I can, then I'll do that. I'll find a secluded place near people and edge for 1 minute. I won't pee on my sandwich before eating it since I do not like to drink pee.

Old 07-11-2022, 12:01 PM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_fish View Post
I won't pee on my sandwich before eating it since I do not like to drink pee.
No problem, I thought that limit was suspended for this. Let's change it to:
  • Pee while walking on a sidewalk.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #9
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

If you have one, you should as your only piece of clothing wear a polka dotted dress. You will walk to your picnic place wearing a butt plug that will feel comfortable walking with. But it should be one you constantly notice. When you arrive at your destination, take it out and store it in a zip lock bag to clean at home. If you dare, you can put it on top of the other things in your picnic bag for the eyes of curious bystanders to see.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:02 PM   #10
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I definitely like the idea of you wetting a pull-up and changing during your picnic. Make sure to pack a diaper bag for yourself with a spare pull-up, an actual diaper (even if you won't be wearing it in public), baby powder, etc. You must suck on your pacifier while you wet and while you change.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:43 AM   #11
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a fan of the "dress with no underwear".
During your picknick I want you to sit in the grass. Without the dress between you and the grass, feel the surface with your lips.
At the end of the picknick I want you to pee. Just sit there on the ground, in the grass and pee. It does not need to be much. Don't squat just sit on your ass and enjoy

Oh and of course the dress should never be longer than your knees, make sure to flash a lot of man and woman
Oh and a butt plug is a given.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 10:14 AM   #12
flon2
Distinguished Member

Pack all your dirty panties from home. Use these as napkins. Be sure to leave at least one pair out on your picnic table at all times.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:18 PM   #13
gold_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
If you have one, you should as your only piece of clothing wear a polka dotted dress. You will walk to your picnic place wearing a butt plug that will feel comfortable walking with. But it should be one you constantly notice. When you arrive at your destination, take it out and store it in a zip lock bag to clean at home. If you dare, you can put it on top of the other things in your picnic bag for the eyes of curious bystanders to see.
i don’t have a polka dot dress, but i do have a large number of sundresses and i plan to wear one of those. i really love the idea of wearing a butt plug and removing it at the destination, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I definitely like the idea of you wetting a pull-up and changing during your picnic. Make sure to pack a diaper bag for yourself with a spare pull-up, an actual diaper (even if you won't be wearing it in public), baby powder, etc. You must suck on your pacifier while you wet and while you change.
i love this idea and i will definitely incorporate it into my final plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm a fan of the "dress with no underwear".
During your picknick I want you to sit in the grass. Without the dress between you and the grass, feel the surface with your lips.
At the end of the picknick I want you to pee. Just sit there on the ground, in the grass and pee. It does not need to be much. Don't squat just sit on your ass and enjoy

Oh and of course the dress should never be longer than your knees, make sure to flash a lot of man and woman
Oh and a butt plug is a given.
i love the idea of a dress with no underwear and i’m super excited to try it out, but i won’t be able to sit directly on the grass (i’m extremely allergic to grass). i won’t be able to sit and pee, but if it’s alright, i can modify it to hovering just barely over the grass as i pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Pack all your dirty panties from home. Use these as napkins. Be sure to leave at least one pair out on your picnic table at all times.
sorry, this is a little to uncomfortable for me

Old 07-13-2022, 12:20 PM   #14
gold_fish

if anyone still has any ideas, i plan on going on the picnic on friday (two days from now)!

i will post in this thread my game plan on friday morning and i’ll explain everything i decide to do. however, if you have any ideas after that, i will periodically check this thread while on the picnic.

when it’s all over, i will post a detailed response of how it went.

Old 07-13-2022, 01:26 PM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Seeing as someone has said to pump your pussy before leaving, we can't have it going down. At some point during the picnic put the pump back on your pussy. Do the same thing. Pump, release, repeat. Keep going until you are nice and swollen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control me, flashing, picnic, public, public diaper