Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-07-2022, 10:28 PM   #1
KinkyVae

Default Chaster Diaper Dare for stinky babies

I don’t know how many people here know about Chaster. It is another chastity locking site that has options for tasks, randomness and other abilities. It also works for non-chastity related dares such as diaper dares. This is one such of those dares, and it targeted specifically to people who enjoy diapers, chastity, and getting very smelly. I would do this myself if I could.

I designed the lock/dare over and Chaster, and will link it here. In addition, I will type out the dare. Any may follow the dare, but if you wish for me to involved, you must accept the lock over on Chaster. Ignore the verification part if doing yourself.

—————————

A lock for users to be trained into stinky babies. This lock deals with some more extreme kinks, though nothing insane. Expect diaper wearing, use, and mild scat play. You will be locked in chastity and diapered the entire time, with changes only in the event of a well used diaper. Hopefully you mess often so you can be a stinky little baby.

You can change only when one of two conditions are met. Either your diaper is visibly leaking, or you have messed and have been wearing the mess for at least an hour. Every time you change, you will need to send three verifications:
-The first, will be your diaper before the change. It should be visibly well used. If it is not leaking or messed, you will be punished.
-The second, is the diaper untaped but not changed. You should be sitting on it, chastity exposed. This will also serve to verify your diaper was as used as you said it was.
-The third, is after the change. Put on a fresh diaper, maybe double layered if need be. Then tape it closed. The tape should be visible, and thick enough that the diaper cannot be removed without destroying the tape.

The first and last verification must write the number on the diaper. This is to ensure it’s the same one. The middle must be done normally, number held next to the cage. You will have 20 minutes to change. If you go over or fail to follow a rule, you will be punished. Once a day, you may take a longer change to shower or bathe. If you do, write bathtime on the diaper to be changed so I will not punish you. You will have 40 minutes for this. If the time lasts longer than three days, you will permitted to unlock and clean during one of these baths.

In addition to diaper use, this lock will focus on a number of tasks to ensure you are a good stinky baby. Tasks may be done whenever, but have a limit per day. When a task references a diaper, it must be messy. The more tasks you do, the better of a stinker you are, and you might even earn a reward.

Before taking the lock, please message me. I would like to discuss how you feel about it and also customize if able. I will probably limit to about 2 or 3 at most, to keep myself free. If you’re a really good stinker and I have fun playing with you, I’m always open to making something even better.

Tasks (100 points required):
- Take a full dose of any laxative (Once a day, 10 points)
- Mess your diaper. (Twice a day, 3 points)
- Wet your diaper. (5 times a day, 1 point)
- Snoof used diaper for 15min. (Once a day, 5 points)
- Lick inside of diaper. (Twice a day, 5 points)
- Stick face into diaper, 5 min. (Once a day, 10 points)
- Rub self to edge through diaper. (Twice a day, 2 points)
- Use diaper as pillow overnight. (Once a day, 10 points)
- Half hour without change after allowed. (5 times a day, 3 points)

————————

In addition, the Chaster portion has a random wheel to change time. It starts randomly between 1-3 days with a max of a week. The wheel can add time, remove, or give additional tasks.

https://chaster.app/explore/62c7be218559ca86180bf0a1

KinkyVae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyVae for this post:
Old 07-09-2022, 03:40 AM   #2
jawitt

Oh wow I would really love to do this one day soon! I may be in touch
Discord: Jackson3#3999

Likes: Diapers, wetting and messing, chastity, dares, bondage, enemas, limited public wearing
Limits: Face, friends/family, very messy, Major/exposed/visible public
Have: Diapers+stuffers, onesie, Suppositories+castor Oil, vibrator, chastity cage, hollow, inflatable butt plug, Lovense butt plug and cock ring. Cheap ebay bondage gear kit, dildo
jawitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 01:58 PM   #3
novadiff

i’m super excited to do this !!

m/19/bi
loves:diapers, petnames, messing, wetting, hypnosis, laxatives, dice dares, bondage (+ more, just ask !)

Dislikes: food in diaper, extremely hidden public, tasting ~things~, dares over 3 days
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, anything over very hidden public, illegal, irritants, permanent, family

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=320938
novadiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, chastity, diaper, scat, stinky