Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-15-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
cupbunny

Send a message via MSN to cupbunny
Alarm I'm desperate to give a bj!! (NW - UK)

[Wasn’t sure which section this should go in as it’s not really a dare, please move it if I posted in the wrong place, thanks]

[STOP] Before you read any further IM A GUY!!!

Hi everyone here is my problem. A few years ago I was playing TorD with some friends and towards the end of the game I chickened out on a dare which was to give a blow job. I am totally regretting that I missed the opportunity and now I want to sort it out.

I am looking for slim guys in the north-west of England aged 23 or under (younger the better as long as you are legal), who would like to receive a blow job. I don’t mind if you are gay/bi/straight (I'm straight mostly lol). I’m off work all this week and ideally want to get it done before I go back to work.

I won’t ask for anything in return for letting me suck you but if there is anything else you want to do please let me know.

To express an interest please add me on msn as soon as possible ([email protected]) and we can start to make arrangements. I will need to see a picture to make sure you are suitable and to help recognise you if we decide to go ahead.

Last edited by cupbunny; 02-15-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling and clarification!
cupbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
RiffRaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupbunny View Post
[Wasn’t sure which section this should go in as it’s not really a dare, please move it if I posted in the wrong place, thanks]

Hi everyone here is my problem. A few years ago I was playing TorD with some friends and towards the end of the game I chickened out on a dare which was to give a blow job. I am totally regretting that I missed the opportunity and now I want to sort it out.

I am looking for slim guys in the north-west of England aged 23 or under (younger the better as long are you are legal), who would like to receive a blow job. I don’t mind if you are gay/bi/straight (I'm straight mostly lol). I’m off work all this week and ideally want to get it done before I go back to work.
I won’t ask for anything in return for letting me suck you but if there is anything else you want to do please let me know.

To express an interest please add me on msn as soon as possible ([email protected]) and we can start to make arrangements. I will need to see a picture to make sure you are suitable and to help recognise you if we decide to go ahead.

Woooa
Your asking to be inundated with offers, especially giving out your msn
I would offer but then I'd probably be a bit too old
PM me though if you'd like someone to chat to

I am not gay but if I were a girl I'd be a lesbian
Well I can wish can't I?

Limits: Anything unhygenic or illegal
Accepts: Well everything is possible. Try me
RiffRaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
cupbunny

It would be nice to have lots of offers, more to choose from

Lets see if people can read the location and use their brains a little.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #4
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Your asking for males to multitask. To use their brains AND think about sex. Can't be done. Once males start thinking about sex, their second brain takes over. It is located in the other smaller head on the end of a short pole. I have a picture of it somewhere....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Awfultruth.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	784  
Old 02-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
cupbunny

Well I don't want to brag too much but I do believe I have enough intelligence to read first and act accordingly. Therefore it shouldn't be much to ask for others to have a similar capacity.

Unfortunately I fear this thread is already going way off topic.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
cupbunny

Sorry EnigmaNZ apparently you were right lol. I have had to add a note at the top of my first post to clarify my gender. Obviously way too hard for some people to look at my profile

Note to self: Listen to the experienced members!

Advertisements
Kink Talk