Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-17-2022, 03:51 AM   #1
heathcliff

Default Taskmaster II - applications

I ran a successful competition on Kik a couple of years ago inspired by the format of the wonderful TV show Taskmaster. I want to run another, so am looking for potential competitors!

Please read thoroughly before applying.

About you:
  • Must be over 18.
  • Must be familiar with the TV show.
  • Male entrants only. (This is solely due to my sexuality/experience, sorry ladies.)
  • Willing to make a proper effort on creatively kinky tasks.
  • Must be happy with full nudity and confident of your body. (Face optional.)
  • Able to commit to a week of daily tasks (dates to be agreed).
  • Must have KIK.
  • Must be happy for submissions to be shared within the competition group, and agree never to share content outside of the group.
  • Will be run from UK timezone - others may apply, but bear this in mind as deadlines and discussions will happen during the (UK) day and it is up to you to figure out time difference issues.
  • The Taskmaster's decision is final.

About the game:
  • Space for five competitors.
  • Tasks will be set based on the group's overall likes/limits.
  • There will be nothing extreme, it is more about the creativity of the tasks. And remember, the idea is to find creative approaches to the brief - so you may be able to adapt the task. Failure to submit anything will obviously result in 0 points.
  • Each day a task will be set at 9am, due by 9am the following day. The tasks will be judged throughout the day, with my final scoring at 6pm. This gives 9h of group chat for you to justify your submissions and try to convince me you are worthy of the coveted 5 points (and to slag off your teammates' efforts...).
  • A prize will be awarded to the victor (tbc).

How to apply

1. Fill out the below form and send it to me on here in a DM.
2. Send me a separate message including your GD username and photo of yourself to mstrhthclff on KIK.

My Little Assistant

I will also consider taking on a Little Assistant to help me during the week. If interested in this role, please DM, tell me about yourself and include the phrase "I want to be a pathetic, lowly assistant to the almighty Taskmaster."

Entry form

Username:
Favourite Taskmaster contestant:
Likes/dislikes/limits: (write them out, don't put "see signature")
Complete the following: I should be chosen for Taskmaster because...

YOUR TIME STARTS... NOW.
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:03 AM   #2
heathcliff

I’ve not had much traction this time - I noticed with my earlier game I posted in “Dares” instead of here, am I allowed to cross-post or request it be moved?

Thanks!
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk