Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-24-2022, 03:24 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Sport Football Balcony-Bombs (like photo-bombs, not bomb bombs, people...)

This dare was inspired by humiliatedboyslave. Thanks!

The idea here, is to go out on foot, and lose articles of your clothing by throwing them onto strangers' balconies (totally out of reach, at least second floor).

I can see several fun ways to do this.

The way that humiliatedboyslave inspired in his post in my Hotel Pool and Hot Tub Dare thread, would simply be while swimming in an outdoor pool at a hotel, to slip out of your suit in the water, ball it up, and throw it onto a random balcony. If you can't throw that far, well... I guess you'll have to get out of the pool to get closer, hmm?

But that got me thinking...

So here's a more intense version.

Go out for a walk, dressed however you like. As a caveat, you'll never be seeing some or all of those clothes or accessories again, so keep that in mind, and choose your outfit carefully!

Now, it'll help to have access to water for this, but it's not strictly necessary. Still, doing it during or after a rain storm so there are puddles, or finding an apartment building or hotel with an accessible outdoor pool or fountain, might help, just by making the clothes heavier for better throwing.

Walk until you find a building with balconies above ground level.

And now, you're going to decide, item by item, whether you're daring enough to throw it onto a stranger's balcony for them to find one day.

Of course, I don't know what you're wearing... so I'll just give you the order in which you'll be choosing what to part with.

Once you've decided to throw an item of clothing onto a balcony, that's it. It's gone. It doesn't belong to you anymore. So if you miss, just try again. Do try not to hit any windows... especially with heavier things like shoes. Aside from the damage, they could hear and come out to find you! >_<

Oh, and... no doubling up. Each item of clothing needs to go to a different new home.

The order of sacrifice (do them in the order they appear in this list, not the point value order):
4 Points - Outer Footwear. Shoes, boots, sandals, flip-flops, you know the drill. First the left one. Then the right.
2 Points - Inner Footwear. Socks, anklets, barefoot sandals, leg warmers... Left foot first. Then right.
1 Point - Accessories. One at a time. Jewelry, watches, hats, belts, scarves, gloves, etc. If it's not a major item of clothing, it goes in this group, one by one. Did you think to take that stuff off/out before you left? Oopsie. xD *Glasses, wedding rings, and heirlooms are exempt.
3 Points - Outerwear. Coats, jackets, hoodies... this one might be challenging, so I hope you saved a low balcony for it.
5 Points - Bottoms. Pants, jeans, skirts, leggings. Depending on the cloth, these might be helpful to soak first, to get them to fly well enough not to get caught in the wind.
6 Points - Tops. Anything left on your body above the waist that isn't a bra. One by one. Water will help. Dip that shirt in the pool and give it a hurl!
1 Bonus Point for returning home completely topless, regardless of how you got that way.
8 Points - Underpants. Briefs, boxers, bikinis, thongs... up they go! And at this point, you should be completely naked. A swimming suit bottom counts in this category, provided there is nothing beneath it.
10 Bonus points for returning home completely and utterly naked (except for exempt items like glasses).

Remember, you may stop at any time... but once you've decided to take something off and throw it, it isn't yours anymore, and you must leave it behind, completely out of your reach.

Add up the points for each category in which you sacrificed an item. Each category may only count once!

Example: You went out in a business suit—I don't recommend this, but it would be pretty epic!
Shoes - 4 points total, the moment you throw the left shoe, not 8.
Socks - 2 points total, the moment you throw the left sock.
Tie - 1 point. It's an accessory.
Belt - 0 points. It's another accessory and you already have a point for those. You still have to do it next, though, before you can do your jacket! It's just not worth any points, sorry.
Jacket - 3 points, for outerwear.
Suit pants - 5 points.
Dress shirt - 7 points.
Undershirt - 1 Bonus point, because it's the last thing above your waist, and you'll be going home completely topless.
Boxer-briefs - 8 points, or 18! If you've stranded yourself away from home, completely naked, it's 18! If you intend to find some way to cover up, only 8.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing destruction, exhibitionism, public nudity, slow stripping