Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-19-2022, 06:01 AM   #1
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Default Looking for female Humiliation Whores

Are you a worthless humiliation and degradation whore that craves to be used and abused by a group of sadistic and cruel Doms, Masters, Dommes, and Mistresses? If so, I can offer you a dynamic that provides the attention you desire. You will be tortured and tormented on an almost daily basis and you will be expected to provide photo and/or video proof (without face showing) of any tasks you must complete. Of course, all failures, breaking of rules and not following orders will result in severe and cruel punishments.

If you are interested and think that you can handle that much abuse, either send me a PM on here, or contact me by email at [email protected] with "Group Whore" as the subject. Please include your age, and a list of your hard limits.

PLEASE NOTE: This is available to female subs/slaves only, and it will be done privately through email exchange. This will NOT include any online exposure, sharing of personal information, social suicide, or blackmail. So, if those are your kinks, you will not be a good fit for our group.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 01:06 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I had a few inquiries about this group whore offer, but no one has filled the position yet. I do realize that this is not a good fit for very many subs/slaves, but I do know a few crave this much humiliation/attention. Along with the humiliation and abuse we can also offer TPE and a very strict set of rules, if that sweetens the deal for you.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk