Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-18-2022, 10:04 AM   #1
dominek000

Default Please give me hard predicament tasks to do!!!!

Hello! I’m home alone for a weekend!
Please give me hard predicament tasks to do!
I’m open for everything !
My Kik: dominek000
My kinks: Rubber play, latex play, pet play, chastity play, sissyfication, feminisation, crossdressing, pony play, rope bondage, predicament bondage, sensory depriviation, blow jobs, oral play, anal play, humiliation, blindfolds, gags, medical play, orthodontic braces, ballet boots, piss play, cum play, breathplay, JUST everything but No scat
If you want to control my life by Obedience app JUST write to me on Kik: dominek000
dominek000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 10:53 AM   #2
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominek000 View Post
Hello! I’m home alone for a weekend!
Please give me hard predicament tasks to do!
I’m open for everything !
My Kik: dominek000
Choose 2 of the rules below, and let is know which 2 you choose when you take them on.

1. You may masturbate and orgasm as much as you want but you must do so with deepheat/hot rub on your hands, and you may only use your hands to stimulate yourself. While touching yourself you will also be penetrative anally, using fingers with heat cream (peppermint toothpaste if you don't have any) on them. This needs to be done at least 10 times sat and 10 times Sunday. You will report at the end of the weekend how many times you did so for each day, how many times you came, edged and ruined.

2. You will be in sissy appropriate attire for as much of the weekend as possible. This includes panties and bra if possible for the entire time under clothing if you need to go out, and full sissy attire is not suitable. You will also take a number of pictures of yourself in this attire (no face) and advise this thread where that has been posted. This may be a time limited site.

3. You are unable to use a restroom. If you need to go to the toilet, you will not use a conventional toilet. Inside this will be limited to a bottle to urinate into, or a natural setting in which you can relieve yourself. You will not wipe after you are done, but may return straight home and shower if needed to clean yourself up. Any container that you have urinated in, will be kept, and poured over your head the next time you have a shower. This may be any time you are in the shower.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk