Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2022, 08:29 PM   #1
rjacks132

Default Exhibitionist Fantasy Gone Wrong (male)

This is a fiction work in progress, though some parts are based on actual experiences I've had. A few details changed for anonymity's sake! I hope you enjoy!

Part I:

My heart was pumping as I parked the car and paid my meter fee on the mobile app. I had done this before, so it should be no big deal, right? But this time, somebody else was going to be in charge. A mix of anticipation and dread filled my gut as I got out of the car and walked towards Moore Hall. Students were milling about in the open areas of campus, and every person I passed gave me a tingle in my stomach as if they knew what I was about to do. I was thankful for thin layer of privacy that my covid mask offered.

I’m not sure when this started, but I’ve always had a thing for being naked where I shouldn’t be. From an early age the neighborhood kids and I would mess around in our tiny above-ground pool, strip each other’s trunks off. Often, an unlucky individual would get his trunks thrown out of the pool, leaving him to retrieve them, usually with a bouncing hard-on, out into the yard. This was always a little more exciting when the neighborhood girls were around, but that seemed to not be as often as we would have liked. I had a distant female cousin that lived up the road. One day, as we were all preparing for a swim, she came into my room with a neighbor girl under the guise of “giving her a tour of our house” as I was changing. Standing there in only a t-shirt, I was barely able to pull it down far enough to conceal myself. Thinking back, and what I know of this cousin now, she totally did that on purpose.

In high school, I would jump out my window and lay on the picnic table in our back yard, buck-assed naked and jerk off at night. When I was even younger, probably 10 or 11, I remember stripping naked in a remote part of a campground where we were staying and riding my bike naked through the wooded trails. My hard-on (that I didn’t even know what to do with yet) would be bouncing up and down as I rode.

However, that was all years ago. And here I was, a grown-assed adult, about to strip completely naked and let a stranger control me on the college campus of my alma-mater.

I entered Moore hall. My stomach tingling more with each step that I took. There were classes in session in two of the four large lecture halls in the building. I headed to the basement and entered the restroom. I had been in this restroom many times. It was scarcely used as it was in the basement and all the lecture hall entrances were on the second floor. But, occasionally somebody entered from the outside entrance near the restroom, or exited one of the back doors of the lecture halls which led into the hallway where this restroom was located. I entered the first stall, shut the door and sat down.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132

Last edited by rjacks132; 01-24-2022 at 02:53 PM.
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rjacks132 for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 01:02 PM   #2
Jaymo
Account Banned

This seems like it is going somewhere interesting.
Play me and you will not be spared humiliation.
Jaymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 02:51 PM   #3
rjacks132

Default Exhibition Fantasy Gone Wrong: Part II

Part II:

I had been here before. Over the summer I had discovered that with covid, and the sparsely attended summer session, that campus was basically a treasure-trove of empty, unlocked buildings during the day. It had been here, earlier that year, that I first discovered the fun of having somebody else call the shots while I jerked-off in an empty building. Something about a public restroom, even before I realized I was bi, turned me on. I had occasionally met up with guys in these buildings off Grindr, and in the early days, Craigslist, and jerked off, traded oral, and even gotten a few understall blowjobs. Something about the anonymity of being blown by a stranger without seeing him really got me hard! So, on these hot summer days, I had discovered the joy of stripping naked in the restrooms on campus and edging myself while hoping to find somebody to join me. It was the incredible stillness of these buildings during the pandemic that got me becoming a little more bold with how I did this. Initially, my risky move would be stripping naked in the stall, then I upped it by stepping out of the stall naked. The door was always closed and you can generally hear the footsteps of somebody coming down the echoey tiled hallways. One particular day, I had walked into a restroom with the door propped open, and for some reason left it open. I sat in the stall contemplating my next move, and ended up buck-naked and blowing my load where anybody could walk by the restroom door a mere 15 feet away and see my bare feet under the stall. It was here that I first discovered the fun of involving others in my perverted conquests. I had been scrolling reddit for jerking-off inspiration and found myself in the dirtysnapchat subreddit. I had somehow got the idea to post, looking for somebody to snap with while I stripped naked and edged in this campus restroom. A few people would respond, but not quite get what I was looking for. Then, one guy stood above the rest. He was forceful without being an ass, and had quite a nice cock, which didn’t hurt his case! We had talked a bit off and on and I had finally connected with him, while I was on campus. Our messages went like this:

Him: Hey
Me: Hey…what’s up?
Him: You in the stalls now?
Me: Not yet, but walking towards Monroe Hall now.
Him: Let me know when you get there.

My heart was pounding. I walked into the dark hallway, the automatic lights kicked on. I walked towards the restroom on the first floor. I knew there had to be at least a few people in the building either checking on their labs, or enjoying the quiet peace that the office offered during this time, but I couldn’t hear anybody. I entered the bathroom and sat down in the stall.

Me: I’m here
Him: Nice
Show me
I love playing in stalls
I pulled out my now hard dick and snapped a pic from an angle that showed the stall doors.
Him: Hot
Go outside the stall and stroke it
My heart started thumping and my stomach leapt up into my chest. I opened the stall door, and stepped out into the main area of the bathroom with my hard dick in my hand. Took a quick snap video and sent.
Him: Get on your knees and do it
Snap sent
Him: In front of the sink
Snap sent
Him: Open the door
Snap Sent
Him: Stroke it
With the door open
In the hallway
This was a limit. Never completely sure where the cameras are in the hallways, so I had to draw a line here.
Him: Take off your shoes
And socks
Snap sent
Him: Pants off
Out of the stall
Underwear off
Snap sent, snap sent, snap sent.
Him: All of your clothes off
By the door
WIth the door open

By now, I was a jumbled mess of adrenaline and anxiety, standing stark naked, hard dick in hand, with the bathroom door open, looking into the deserted hallway.

Him: Keep the door open and jerk til you cum
Then jerk until you cum with the door open

Snap sent. There I stood, still naked, just inside the bathroom door, with my load all over my hands and some dripping on the floor in front of my bare feet.

Snap sent

Him: Good
Open the door one more time

Snap Sent

Him: Thanks daddy

I stood there, my hands soaked in my own cum, humiliated and drained. The reality of my situation then hit me and I scurried back to my stall to get my clothes, which were laying all over the floor.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rjacks132 for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 05:44 PM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Whoa, wait, heheh. So the hot dom getting him to strip and jerk off in the bathroom was actually his son? Is that was the ending meant?

That's a great little twist! I was expecting the dom to be standing there in person or something.

Also, good writing! And I appreciate that mention and usage of his bare feet as a symbol of vulnerability.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 07:18 AM   #5
lilken0500

very hot. i am straining in my chastity cage, imagining i am the one in the
story, being told what to do.
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught and punished, exhibitionism, forced bi