Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-02-2022, 07:44 AM   #1
Highland_sissy

Default long-term blackmail exposure

I'm Michael, pushing 30 and living in the Scottish Highlands. For as long as I can remember I have been curious about, and later enjoyed, being humiliated in sissy and/or baby attire. I am at the point now where I want to take the plunge and be exposed over time in the most public of ways. Long-term blackmail and life-ruining exposure are not for everyone but if you're as serious about making something happen as I am feel free to read on.

The basics

I often dress up in maid outfits, sissy dresses, PVC clothing or adult baby clothes. I have a range of outfits, heels, lingerie, diapers, accessories, toys and restraints and always wear them for the thrill of being caught in them. I never really use make-up or wigs as being feminised is not something I usually aim for, just being humiliated for being a man wearing what I do. I have been seen before and exposed in isolated situations (usually exes after petty revenge) so I know the gut-wrenching feeling of being found out and the effects it has on someone.

The method

I do not want to be in a situation where I am “topping from the bottom”, but I am always happy to contribute ideas/suggestions to further my demise and save you from doing all of the work. I am not going into this blind, I know what may come of it and the repercussions I will likely face but I will still hand over enough media/info to ensure backing out is never an option. In my mind I hand over enough to allow things to begin, simpler tasks can be carried out with lighter exposure to get the ball rolling. While this is happening there will be plenty of opportunities to gather further blackmail material far worse (for me) than the initial sissy/baby pictures you would get. The way I see it is you will have enough on me to leave me helpless and forced to carry out the more extreme tasks.

The aim

I want this to be a long-term thing, I do not just want to be exposed in my local area, to colleagues and friends and to family but have to continue embarrassing myself once they all know. Something about having to go out and face people doing the very thing they are already talking and laughing about. I understand this is a commitment from you and of course communication can be as frequent or ad-hoc as suits you. Basically, I want you to ruin me and continue doing so, with enough material to use against me in order for this to be possible. Once past the initial stages and with suitable blackmail material online exposure could accompany the ongoing public tasks, I would envisage this including control of dating profiles and social media with dress-up pictures being posted regularly (saving the worse material to keep control)

Thank you for reading if you got this far, I usually prefer a woman's touch in these things but open to hearing from anyone interested. This is far from a fantasy post to jack off too, I am ready to dive in with the right person and forever regret it... though I hope we can have some fun along the way during more light-hearted moments.

Last edited by Highland_sissy; 01-02-2022 at 08:48 AM.
Highland_sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 01:43 PM   #2
Highland_sissy

Anyone keen? kinda dug myself a hole and well now I have to commit and send out the pics/info to someone for this. PSA if you have a close friend who is happy talking about this stuff occasionally, don't over do it or they might just get fed up hearing it and make it real!
Highland_sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk