Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2021, 10:51 AM   #1
Eliza

Default 21F add to snaps edges bra connection control the water I drink and when I can pee

EDGE for 1 added edge
SNAP for 1 added snap (plus where you want me to snap and intensity soft medium or hard pullback)
BRA for 15 mins in a bra connection with a bra 1 size to small (EXERCISE for 10 squats in connection)

You can add a x2 or whatever number if you want me to repeat it. If I get too many replies I might limit the amount a person can give. For now I’ll say no more than 20 edges 1 hour in bra connection 50 snaps to any one place per post by user per day. Hope that makes sense? If you have any other ideas to add let me know and I’ll add. I’ll post on here a counter of how many to do with the aim to get them done by say the end of December (maybe longer if people want this to continue). The edges are for how many I need to have before I can cum next. If you want to control how many glasses of water I have a day and how often I can pee and punishments for failures that’s fine too.

Reply on here, Kik me or pm me any are fine ideally on the thread because it’s public and easier for people to notice if I make a mistake with my counting or forget to add a reply or report. Make me regret starting this thread lol

Likes - mild pain, humiliation, wedgies, dice dares
Dislikes – corner time, hard pain, toothpaste, edging
Limits - public, permanent, messy, spanking, anal, pics (negotiable for proof)

Kik: tulipseliza
Eliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:56 AM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

Have 2x Snap to your clot hard!
Also have exercise.
Hopefully you get lots of replies.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #3
Fantasiik

Start with EDGE x2
Fantasiik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 02:42 PM   #4
Eliza

Thanks for the replies this plus a Kik message means I’ll do 2x hard clit snaps since there’s not many I’ll pull back as far as a can to make it count. Then I’ll do 10 squats in a bra connection and 3 edges total (2 from here plus one given on Kik) I’ll report back when I’m done in the next couple hours. I’ll add on any I get tonight too but this isn’t too bad I was worried lol

Old 12-22-2021, 05:03 PM   #5
Eliza

Started with the squats in bra connection the bra is really tight so it was really chafed when I did the squats I did that first and then the clit snaps I’ve done lots of snaps before but because they were so hard they hurt so bad the second one was worse even though I think I pulled back the same I think it’s that the first hit made it more painful and sore then I did the edges whilst watching videos of sluts getting their clits punished and then orgasmed

Thanks for todays tasks if I get some more I’ll do them tomorrow around the same time maybe earlier

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge count, nipple punishment, pussy punish