Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-22-2021, 01:24 PM   #1
yourMaster69

Male 25/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

25/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hii my dear friends. Hope you are doing well. After long time I decided that I will make a BDSM relationship with cute,loyal,obedient female sub
who am i : I am 24+ male from India. By profession I am an engineer. From past 5years I am into bdsm. I have trained lot of subs. I just want to tell you that you are safe with me.
what I looking for : I am looking for a female submissive who obey me . i will respect your limits. But I don't want short masterbating sub. I provide proper training. You will learn lot of things . your excitement level will be alwys high. I will teach you about your place, duties , & make you more sexy.My likes & kinks : I have lot of likes & limits.I want to see you in your best dress outfit. I ask you to weae different dresses. Dance for me ,sing for me , draw for me. If I talk about sexual task then I like to give you spankd:cum control, edging, rules, humiliation, nipple play , play. Kik : misstreattosub

Advertisements
Kink Talk