Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-22-2021, 09:31 AM   #1
LuierMeisje
Baby Member

Female 23/female/little seeks any age/female/mommy in any place

23/female/little seeks any age/female/mommy in any place

Dear GetDare!

My name is Floortje and I'm looking for a female mommy / mistress / mentor (sorry to the men out here - feel free to message me though).

About me: I am 24 years old. I'm a 80% DL and 20% AB girl from The Netherlands. I've been wearing/ using diapers for a very long time now but since the start of corona made a decision to wear diapers full time. I have been doing this now for 11 months, and it has somewhat drastically changed my life.

I'm still a student, living by myself in a very tiny studio taking up the top floor of an old house. About 80% of my current classes are online and for my offline classes, I'm wearing a pull-up to make sure no one finds out. My closest friends and relatives know, but I told them that while I don't mint wearing them, it's for medical reasons. I know that this is a little white lie, but especially at the start I felt really shy and closed off about doing this.

As I know some of you wonder, I use my diapers for peeing, and since 2 month also for number 2s. It has been a very strange experience so-far where I learned a lot about my own body. I'm currently in a phase where I'm losing control, wetting at night, in public and without noticing has become a recurring thing.

I know this may sounds strange to some, but this has been a fantasy for me for a really long time but I am proud that I'm finally able to do this.

But since lately, I have been feeling somewhat distant, alone and in need of company. Someone that shares my feeling towards this lifestyle and can fulfil the role of a mommy or friend.

If you're looking for a fun, true online relationship that perhaps could end-up into more.

Please send me a quick introduction why you think we match

I look forward hearing from you!

xx

Floortje
Old 11-26-2021, 12:57 PM   #2
Samual

Default can't PM you

hey, can't send a pm so I thought I'd just reply.
I might not be what you're looking for, your post just really spoke to me.

so if you want to chat with a fellow dutchy, hit me up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk