Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-07-2021, 03:45 PM   #1
Sgt_Woomy

Alarm Make me learn to not wake up late.

So recently I've been having a lot more trouble waking up on time to get ready for work without having to rush. I feel I need to learn my lesson and I want you guys to help me out.

Normally I wake up at between 4-6 am and any time between 6-8 am I consider being me waking up late.

So I want you guys to give me self punishments I can do that's within my Limits and can be done either as I'm getting ready for work, after work, or if I can keep it hidden, during work.

Getting up late, in my opinion, means that if I'm not fully committed to being out of bed by 6 am, I'm getting up late.

The only days this doesn't apply is Tuesday and Wednesday, which I have off from work. But if you want me to do long dares those days specifcally, I'll do such. Feel free to focus on pain and such. But nothing that would get me fired from my job

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 07:32 PM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Well, for every minute you get out of bed after 6 a.m. you get 10 hard spanks on your bare bottom with either a wooden hairbrush, bathbrush or paddle.
All spanks to be administrated before leaving to work. ( in case you have not enough time before work for all swats, the remainder need to be administrated after work but definitely before bedtime.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 07:56 PM   #3
Sgt_Woomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
Well, for every minute you get out of bed after 6 a.m. you get 10 hard spanks on your bare bottom with either a wooden hairbrush, bathbrush or paddle.
All spanks to be administrated before leaving to work. ( in case you have not enough time before work for all swats, the remainder need to be administrated after work but definitely before bedtime.
Starting me off nice and easy. Does it have to be just to my bottom? Show my sit spots and crotch earn some too?

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Old 11-07-2021, 07:59 PM   #4
lonewolf87

Default If you wake up late

How many items of clothing do you normally wear to work on a normal day
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
lonewolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 08:15 PM   #5
Sgt_Woomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf87 View Post
How many items of clothing do you normally wear to work on a normal day
So I wear: shoes, socks, bra, undershirt, jeans, a belt, and a polo. I don't count my vests since those are mandatory

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Old 11-07-2021, 08:16 PM   #6
lonewolf87

So you don’t wear underwear
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
Old 11-07-2021, 08:20 PM   #7
Sgt_Woomy

Quote:
So you don’t wear underwear
Oh right I forget. Panties are just so normal for me that I forget

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Old 11-07-2021, 08:23 PM   #8
lonewolf87

Default Ok so

Ok so for ever 15 mins you wake up late that 1 less item of clothing you get to wear

Old 11-07-2021, 08:26 PM   #9
Sgt_Woomy

Quote:
Ok so for ever 15 mins you wake up late that 1 less item of clothing you get to wear
I'll follow that to an extent. The most I'll keep one are the polo, jeans, shoes, and belt. But every other article will be fair game. since it's a retail job.

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Old 11-07-2021, 08:31 PM   #10
lonewolf87

Ok my counter to that is if you run out of clothing to remove for a day it carry over to the next day. If you have any items that should have been removed by the end of the week you need to start a spanking thread or some type of thread that is open 1 day for ever item you failed to remove

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment ideas, punishment ideas wanted, sleeping badly