Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-20-2021, 06:56 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Person Above Favorite Truth and Dare

Post you kik id and then your favorite truth question (no questions about real names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses) and the favorite dare you have done. Then you send the person above proof that you have done this dare if you can (if not they can ask for a live picture dresses or undressed as you were in the dare). The person above may ask for a live picture to prove you did the dare if they choose.

The person above must answer your question and do the dare if it is in their limits. If it not within their limits, try to work out a compromise or an alternate dare. If they don't want to answer the question you will give them another dare and you can send that picture or video to the person above them and below you if you choose.

My favorite truth question is:
If you could have any super power what would it be and what would you do with it?

My favorite dare was having to climb to top of a slide at night and remove my pants and underwear. Put my pants back on and then slide down and put my underwear on the bench outside the play area. Then I had to strip completely naked at the top of a slide and then slide down take a picture at the bottom and then walk to the bench pick up my underwear and then climb up the ladder to get dressed at the top of the slide.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.

Last edited by Txalan; 10-20-2021 at 07:01 PM.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, truth and dare