Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-14-2021, 09:48 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Find Foot fetishist feet faves?

For the foot fetishists out there...

What is your favorite thing about feet?

Your favorite part, your favorite smell or taste, your favorite texture, your favorite thing to do with them... pick one, and tell me why that particular thing about feet turns you on, as best you can.

For me, it's about the soles; the complex blending of multi-dimensional curves from the heel through the arch to the forefoot/ball of the foot, and across the transverse arch.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:59 PM   #2
BlueSun5

I agree with you! The soles are my favorite, i love the color of the soles they seem so hypnotic and beautiful, the texture of them the softness and delicacy of them make them so fantastic to touch, and the taste is so salty and sweet!

Limits: Scat, Blood
BlueSun5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:05 AM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I have two favorites, if that is allowed. My favorite to see is (painted) female toes. My favorite to do is probably smell the soles. I think I love that more than toe sucking, as long as there is indeed a (strong) smell.
Feet don't have to stink, but they have a particular smell that I find extremely arousing.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:53 AM   #4
Sole Destroyer

For me it’s watching feet suffer, how they squirm when being tortured or tickled, especially the soft soles or toes

Feel free to PM me with any tasks. Pics / videos can be sent by email
Sole Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sole Destroyer View Post
For me it’s watching feet suffer, how they squirm when being tortured or tickled, especially the soft soles or toes
Mm, does this mean you enjoy torturing others' feet as well as your own, and others torturing yours?

Have you done this with anyone in person, in either direction?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 04-15-2022, 11:02 AM   #6
GreenGear

Hmm, i really love the soles and arches, something about the color and softness brings me to my knees!
GreenGear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GreenGear for this post:
Old 04-15-2022, 11:31 AM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGear View Post
Hmm, i really love the soles and arches, something about the color and softness brings me to my knees!
Mmm, a boy after my own heart! And those ones in your avatar are very nicely drawn! Not too exaggerated. Very nice!

Old 04-15-2022, 11:34 AM   #8
GreenGear

Thank you! Feet were my first Fetish and Kink! And my profile picture was one of the first foot fetish pictures i ever found!
GreenGear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GreenGear for this post:
Old 04-16-2022, 10:06 AM   #9
JimmyKarlo
getDare Sweetheart

I also agree with you, arched feet, the sole is just the best. But I must be honest, I am a bit more into feet in heels or stockings. It gives them a nice wrapping and underlines the beautiful shape.
Best of course fully worshiping them. Licking and kissing the soles, gently rubbing.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: inflatable
Last cum: 26.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JimmyKarlo for this post:
Old 04-17-2022, 02:12 AM   #10
running_man

I wouldn't even consider myself a foot fetishist but I love to play with feet in certain ways. Maybe it's more about exposure and humiliation.

Firstly, I love my wife to show her feet in thin strapped sandals. She just likes the freedom and I'm always amazed she doesn't mind being barefoot in open shoes for most part of the year. To me, feet are a kind of "sensitive" body part. Being barefoot in sandals among other people wearing closed shoes makes me feel vulnerable, exposed, and sometimes even humiliated. That's why it's most interesting in spring and autumn when it is possible (regarding the weather) but not so common like in summer. To be honest I love to be "forced" to expose myself in this way. Moreover you can legally show your feet in most places.

Secondly, I love to worship my wife's feet. As we are in a D/s relationship it's more or less part of our daily routine. I never did this before with any other woman (maybe except for some simple kisses on her feet) but with my wife everything is different. Particularly I love to lick and suck her toes, more than anything else, and she loves to be served this way. I guess it's the ultimate feeling of humiliation, being on my knees and being forced to explore every single space between her toes with my tongue, sensing all the smells and tastes.

BTW both of us we are not into nylons etc., we just love the bare skin being exposed.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to running_man for this post:
Old 04-17-2022, 10:32 AM   #11
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Information On Versatility...

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
I wouldn't even consider myself a foot fetishist but I love to play with feet in certain ways. Maybe it's more about exposure and humiliation.

Firstly, I love my wife to show her feet in thin strapped sandals. She just likes the freedom and I'm always amazed she doesn't mind being barefoot in open shoes for most part of the year. To me, feet are a kind of "sensitive" body part. Being barefoot in sandals among other people wearing closed shoes makes me feel vulnerable, exposed, and sometimes even humiliated. That's why it's most interesting in spring and autumn when it is possible (regarding the weather) but not so common like in summer. To be honest I love to be "forced" to expose myself in this way. Moreover you can legally show your feet in most places.

Secondly, I love to worship my wife's feet. As we are in a D/s relationship it's more or less part of our daily routine. I never did this before with any other woman (maybe except for some simple kisses on her feet) but with my wife everything is different. Particularly I love to lick and suck her toes, more than anything else, and she loves to be served this way. I guess it's the ultimate feeling of humiliation, being on my knees and being forced to explore every single space between her toes with my tongue, sensing all the smells and tastes.

BTW both of us we are not into nylons etc., we just love the bare skin being exposed.
One of the things I love about feet is their versatility as a kink. As you say, being made to be barefoot can be a very vulnerable experience, humiliating, sensual, freeing, relaxed, anxious, all depending on your mindset. One of the "costs", for me, of a fully barefoot lifestyle is the loss of that humiliation and embarrassment and, when it does happen, in a confrontation, its conversion into very unpleasant forms of those feelings.

It is indeed legal to not only show your feet, but to be fully barefoot, almost everywhere in the world. Only in America, the "land of the free" are there three towns, an airport, and a library system where being barefoot is actually against the law.

Perhaps your wife could begin to encourage you, or order you, to go fully barefoot for her in some situations in which you normally wouldn't. Depending on where you are in the world, there are many very safe bets, where a confrontation with a self-empowered busybody are highly unlikely. Cinemas/movie theaters are one of those... so perhaps she could take you out to a movie with her in strappy sandals, and you in nothing at all below the ankles. Or, for even more intense feelings, nothing below the knees. (I dare you to suggest it to her!)

Back to the versatility... despite the feelings of vulnerability, humiliation, and submission you get from being barefoot... for her, I can almost certainly tell you, it couldn't be more the opposite. She gets power from it. Power over you. Your awe, your worship, your arousal, your servitude... the exact same action: "being barefoot" or at least "with feet partially exposed"; completely opposite outcomes and emotional responses. Now that's versatility!

I'll bet, if you think about it, there's even a wide range of emotions and power dynamics you feel while you're kneeling and servicing your wife's feet with your mouth.

Am I correct to assume that sometimes, it's humiliating and demeaning, a display of your subservience and submission to her? But then other times, it's a much gentler power gradient... an expression of your love of her, with her not dominating you by having you kneel and suck her toes... but rather, just relaxing after a long day, basking in your love and attention? Again, same actions, very different outcomes.

Just a few of the many reasons I think feet are the most versatile and thus one of the most common fetishes.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 04-17-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-20-2022, 09:05 AM   #12
tarheel52

I agree about soles but more specifically, the bottoms of toes. That’s where my tongue gravitates to when sucking or licking feet. My favorite thing to do is have them in my mouth. Foot jobs are great but if I had to choose I’d rather have toes in my mouth. I like clean feet the best but enjoy sweaty feet right out of socks that have been worn all day too.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 02:16 PM   #13

I like feet that are habitually bare, including in public. The feet of someone who is barefoot all the time or almost all the time are typically healthy, and regardless of any dirt that they have picked up from walking around they typically do not have an unpleasant smell.

I particularly like the thicker and firmer skin pads that one develops on the forefoot area in response to regularly walking barefoot on the kinds of surfaces that would be found outdoors (especially asphalt and tarmac), and to a lesser extent I also like the similar pad that develops on the heel.

I enjoy smelling my own feet and rubbing them on my face/mouth, particularly around the forefoot area. Because I am always barefoot they have a pleasant natural smell, and I enjoy feeling the rougher thicker skin against my face. I also like licking my arches, to feel the softer skin that is between the forefoot and the heel and the well-developed muscles underneath.

I think that the dirt that naturally accumulates on the aforementioned skin pads from walking barefoot outside looks nice and I enjoy the "gritty" texture on my own feet after I arrive home, but I like to wipe the loose dirt off at home and I don't seek to make my feet dirty nor do I like the resulting appearance when people go out of their way to make their feet especially dirty or to keep them dirty. I do however like to see naturally-stained, naturally-tough skin pads that show that someone has been walking barefoot regularly. Because I am gay I particularly like to see the feet of a man who regularly walks in public barefoot.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 20171020 for this post:
Old 05-01-2022, 06:15 PM   #14
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Talking

My man! On this, we can very much agree!

I often surprise people, both real-life lovers as well as online friends, when I say that I would much rather lick normal street dust/dirt off of a habitually bare sole, even if it means my tongue gets gritty and darkened, even if it means swallowing literal dirt, than lick a sole freshly out of shoes and socks. Ironically, despite being visibly 'dirtier', that outside dirt is far cleaner than the bacteria and fungus soup/sludge that live in most footwear.

Is your foot fetish primarily about seeing barefoot people and being barefoot yourself, like mine? Or do you like more traditional foot fetish activities like licking/sucking toes, licking soles, trampling, etc?

Old 05-01-2022, 07:18 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
I often surprise people, both real-life lovers as well as online friends, when I say that I would much rather lick normal street dust/dirt off of a habitually bare sole, even if it means my tongue gets gritty and darkened, even if it means swallowing literal dirt, than lick a sole freshly out of shoes and socks. Ironically, despite being visibly 'dirtier', that outside dirt is far cleaner than the bacteria and fungus soup/sludge that live in most footwear.
Sorry, perhaps I should have clarified. I do not lick my feet when they are dirty, as in my opinion this is unhygenic and there is a not insignificant risk of getting sick from this. That said, if I had the choice between licking the dirty sole of someone who is habitually barefoot or licking any part of a foot that had recently been enclosed in a shoe or a sock I would definitely choose the former.

I typically keep my feet clean at home, as in I wipe off the loose dirt but I don't fuss about keeping them looking or feeling perfectly clean. So the pads of my feet are semi-permanently stained, which I like. I do however sometimes like to smell the pads of my feet when they are dirty, especially if it is "natural" dirt rather than street dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Is your foot fetish primarily about seeing barefoot people and being barefoot yourself, like mine? Or do you like more traditional foot fetish activities like licking/sucking toes, licking soles, trampling, etc?
I like being barefoot and seeing other people barefoot in public, although my reasons for being barefoot myself are not completely (or primarily) fetish-related. I also like activities such as licking and trampling, but almost exclusively only with my own feet or with the feet of someone else who is regularly barefoot. I especially like to step or stand on someone else with my barefooter feet (it's not a domination thing for me, I just really like how it feels to interact with their body through my feet/soles and I like the idea of using my tough soles and well-developed feet in this way), and to feel someone else's feet on my body as long as they are not disgusting shoddie feet.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
barefoot, feet, foot fetish, soles, toes