Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-23-2021, 08:34 AM   #1
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default Seeking Masochistic Play Partner (online only)

Hi.
I am a switch, but I mostly enjoy being a sub/bottom.
I do not have adequate time or space to be someone's sub fulltime, but I still enjoy playing from time to time.

I am hopeful to find another masochist like myself who likes to play games that result in pain punishments/tasks/dares.

I have several game ideas and it would be a lot of fun to see each other get marks.

Competition is life! Who wants to challenge me?
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 08-23-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

@Painmeplease ... are we witnessing the start of the pain slut Olympics?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #3
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
@Painmeplease ... are we witnessing the start of the pain slut Olympics?
Well that sounds intriguing
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 08-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #4
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Frostbittensoul @Bdsub

Wouldn't that be awesome

I mean, I think it would be quite fun. And we could have a panel of judges as well.

Now we just need participants... *crossed fingers

Things could get really interesting!!!!!
Old 08-23-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@Frostbittensoul @Bdsub

Wouldn't that be awesome

I mean, I think it would be quite fun. And we could have a panel of judges as well.

I like pain but you are at pain level insane
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 10:08 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmeplease View Post
@Frostbittensoul @Bdsub

Wouldn't that be awesome

@Painmeplease ... I'm not sure if I want to be a judge or the official popcorn supplier for the event.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 08-23-2021, 10:34 AM   #7
David0202

Sound cool. I want play

Likes: orgasm control, masturbation instructions, dice dares, nipple torture, challenges
dislikes: denial, bladder control, ruined orgasms, position training
Limits: CBT, public, diapers, crossdressing, pees, cbt, messy, anal fucking

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74173

Toys: vibrating butt plug, metal butt plug, 3 Ball Anal Hoo, hard clover clamps, rubber band, ball gag, strict collar, Urethral Sounding Plug, spanker, 80° candle
David0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to David0202 for this post:
Old 08-23-2021, 10:58 AM   #8
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@Bdsub
Lol... I'm not that crazy.

The games can always be modified to fit individual wants/needs.
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 08-23-2021, 11:00 AM   #9
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@frostbittensoul

Official popcorn supplier!!! Yesssssssss
Old 08-23-2021, 11:01 AM   #10
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@David0202

We should come up with a game for nipple torture since that is a like of yours and report back to the thread of what we've come up with???
Old 08-24-2021, 06:20 AM   #11
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default New players

I have had a couple people reach out to be participants in the games! Yay!!!!! I will be working on getting the games together later today and share with you all what we have come up with...... So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2021, 05:56 AM   #12
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Default Game Idea

Hi kinky people. I have reached out to those of you who have expressed interest in playing masochistic games for your review on the game idea.
Here is the game idea, if anyone has tips or sees something that does not make sense, let me know so we can modify it.

Please note, all punishments/damages/etc. Can be modified to fit individual players needs/ pain levels/ toys or tools available.

@Bdsub @frostbittensoul This is a modified version of @kaiman's game from my other post months ago. Let's see if it works to play against other people instead of a fictitious jailer and torturer.

GLASS SHARDS RACE

1. GENERAL RULES

** You are competing in a race over glass shards, against the other players.

** First to reach the 120 meters goal is the winner. If more than one runner reaches the goal in the same round, the winner is whoever reached the highest distance (most meters).
In the case of a tie, see Tie Breaker at the end.

2. GAME FLOW

Phase one: CHARGING

You roll three d6s

Phase two: RUNNING

1. You choose one of the results and you pay the energy cost (see 4. ENERGY COSTS) to run that many meters. If you can't fully pay the cost immediately, you cannot use the result to move and will have to stay still.

2. The other two dice results goes to the other players. The highest number goes to the competitor that is less tired (least meters) and the lowest number goes to the competitor who is more tired (most meters).

3. You can use a fear sprint (see 5. FEAR SPRINT), if you have one, to move 3 extra meters without paying anything.

Phase three: SADISTIC FANS

What is a glass shard race without the fans throwing shit at the losers? If you are not in first place each round you roll, you suffer the fans bullying:
You do not suffer the fans bullying by other players rolls, but you do assume the points they rolled.

If you are in second place: you'll apply the first injury that wasn't yet applied in the following sequence

Remove clothes -> Tie rubber bands around the base of each breast/balls (take 5 minute break every 15 minutes) -> Pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes -> From now on, for every normal snap you'll also have to do a snap max intensity to the base of the breast/balls -> Rub ice all over your tits/cock and balls for two minutes -> Pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes -> 50x max intensity snaps to each nipple(once reached, it becomes the only injury you'll suffer for second place)

If you are in third place(or beyond): you'll apply the first injury that wasn't yet applied in the following sequence

Remove clothes -> Tie your nipples/cock tip tightly with rubber bands (take a 5 minute break every 15 minutes) -> From now on, you'll keep four clothepsin on each tit ( take a 5 minute break every 15 minutes by ripping them off only) -> Pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes -> Whenever you are not snapping keep binder clips on your nipples (can take a little break every 15 minutes by pulling them off) -> Rub toothpaste on your nipples/cock head and keep it there for 10 minutes -> Pump with suction cup 4-5 times and keep it there for 5 minutes -> 50x max intensity snaps to each nipple(once reached, it becomes the only injury you'll suffer for third place)

*In the event that two players are tied for second or third place, they each take their own injury from crowd bullying.

You then start again from phase 1 and keep on going (phase 3 included) until one or more player has reached 120 or more meters.

3. END GAME AND LOSER BEATING

When one or more player reach 120 or more meters, the race ends. The player who went on for the most meters is the winner!!! The winner does not suffer any further punishments.

2nd Place Prize
Suffer the beating of the winners and get 75 max intensity snaps to each nipple and 25 binder clips twists

3rd Place Prize (and any punishment beyond 3rd place)
Suffer the beating of the winners and gets 100 max intensity snaps to each nipple and 50 binder clips twists

**TIE BREAKER RULES**
In the event of a tie for first place, there must be a tie breaker.

All players who are tied will start off blitz round with tits/balls bound tightly at the base and clamps on nipples.
The players will then roll 1d6 dice each. These numbers will be multiplied together to give the new goal to beat (ex. Player 1 rolls 4, Player 2 rolls 6, new goal is 4x6=24)
The players then play the game as if starting from the beginning to reach new goal.
The catch for tie breaker round, is the bullying from the crowd. The crowd bullying does not start over. So if you were at the 50 max snaps at the end of the game when you tied this is the bullying you endure the entire tie breaker round.
During the tie breaker round, the first place player takes the second place bullying, and the second place player takes third place bullying.

4. ENERGY COSTS

Whenever you choose how much to run (dice result) you'll have to immediately pay the energy cost for running. If you can't pay it fully, you can't run and you stay still at your position.

When another player has rolled and assigned points to you, you have the option to accept the energy cost which would then assign you the corresponding damages. If you choose not to take the energy costs, you cannot accept the points assigned you.
You can only decline energy costs once from each player for the entire game. If you are unable to accept energy costs, you will forfeit and the other places will come up with a severe punishment for quitting.

1: 5x normal intensity snaps and 2 binder clips twists
2: 10x high intensity snaps and 5 binder clips twists
3: 30x high intensity snaps and 15 binder clips twists
4: 50x max intensity snaps and 25 binder clips twists. Next round you'll have to choose the second to lowest result to recover energy.
5: 75x max intensity snaps and 40 binder clip twists. Next round you'll have to choose the lowest result to rest.
6: 100x max intensity snaps and 50 binder clip twists. Next round you'll have to choose the lowest result to rest.

5. FEAR SPRINTS

** Everytime a player loses a race, he gets one fear sprint to use in the next game. The player always has a number of fear sprints equal to the races he already lost.

** The fear sprint can be during the running phase, after every competitor has made their normal sprint.

** Whenever a player uses a fear sprints he goes + 3 meters forward without having to pay anything else.
The following user says Thank You to Painmeplease for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 06:06 AM   #13
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

@Painmeplease ... can I also be the official fentanyl patch supplier for the event as well? LOL
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 08-28-2021, 06:25 AM   #14
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Hahahahahahhahahahhaa.... It's not that bad, is it??

But by all means, hand out ice packs and bandaids bwahahaha
Old 08-28-2021, 06:41 AM   #15
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

@Painmeplease ... nah ... looks good to me ... have to keep the pain sluts happy happy happy!
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk