Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2021, 09:50 PM   #1
Saturno

Default [F20] risk of getting caught dares for my girlfriend

I’m looking for some exhibitionist dares for my girlfriend because I won a bet and and with this challenge encourage her to be exhibitionist and more daring.

Give me ideas of low and medium risk of getting caught so she can do it alone and send me a photo/video and to do it in my company too.

I don't care if someone "accidentally" sees her parts and I've already figured she doesn't care either (when she's horny)

Limits: humiliation, clips, plugs, toys and the like.
Saturno is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Saturno for this post:
Old 07-23-2021, 11:59 PM   #2
Director Wolf

This Is an idea.

She have to go to the wooden area with a bag and a padlock.
At the edge of the forest She must leave the key of the lock, there are two levels of difficulty, the easy one is to hide the key, the difficult one is to drop it and then have to look for it.
Then She have to walk for a good time (i say at least half an hour, but one hour is better).
Once she is far enough away from the key, she need to find a hidden place.
Once there she must strip barefoot and at least in topless, but naked is better.
She must put all the clothes on the bag then lock it with the padlock (I recommend that you bring a bicycle chain lock to secure the bag to a tree or something, so no one can steal it).

Now she's naked or so, and she have to go back to the start to to find the key and then go back to the bag to get into your clothes.

Enjoy.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 12:31 AM   #3
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shopping

Take her dress shopping.

Have her wear just shorts and a tshirt and don't let her use a changing room to try them in, just a quiet corner of each shop.

Once she is horny, get her to leave her shorts behind in a shop, then when you get back to the car don't let her in without handing over her tshirt.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 07-24-2021, 04:16 AM   #4
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Make her do a workout naked in the garden then hose her down afterwards.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 10:05 AM   #5
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
This Is an idea.

She have to go to the wooden area with a bag and a padlock.
At the edge of the forest She must leave the key of the lock, there are two levels of difficulty, the easy one is to hide the key, the difficult one is to drop it and then have to look for it.
Then She have to walk for a good time (i say at least half an hour, but one hour is better).
Once she is far enough away from the key, she need to find a hidden place.
Once there she must strip barefoot and at least in topless, but naked is better.
She must put all the clothes on the bag then lock it with the padlock (I recommend that you bring a bicycle chain lock to secure the bag to a tree or something, so no one can steal it).

Now she's naked or so, and she have to go back to the start to to find the key and then go back to the bag to get into your clothes.

Enjoy.

That's a good idea, but it's advanced for her. I'm looking for dares to do in the city or at least on an empty street where few cars pass and have no cameras. Can you think of something?

Old 07-24-2021, 10:07 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a public restroom and give her 3 minutes to strip naked and hand you her clothes through the door. Then she stays naked for 5 minutes...send you a pic of her naked in the bathroom or let her live video to you her begging for her clothes back. It might be fun to have her announce "Im NAKED" as she sits in the stall. Make her crawl to the door. You can throw the clothes in randomly.

You can be as mean as you want.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 10:09 AM   #7
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Make her do a workout naked in the garden then hose her down afterwards.
Also very advanced for her and here in our country the houses do not have exposed gardens. I was thinking of something involving dares hidden under the table, department store dressing rooms or something on an empty street that passes few people/cars and doesn't have cameras. Of course, hold the night because it's easier to hide or for someone to see so explicitly

Old 07-24-2021, 10:50 AM   #8
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a public restroom and give her 3 minutes to strip naked and hand you her clothes through the door. Then she stays naked for 5 minutes...send you a pic of her naked in the bathroom or let her live video to you her begging for her clothes back. It might be fun to have her announce "Im NAKED" as she sits in the stall. Make her crawl to the door. You can throw the clothes in randomly.

You can be as mean as you want.
That way in a public bathroom, it goes beyond her limits. It would have to be something that involves the risk of someone seeing her as if she "carelessly" had let someone see her naked or her tits and pussy. Not to be so explicit. Can you think of something along those lines?

Old 07-24-2021, 10:52 AM   #9
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Take her dress shopping.

Have her wear just shorts and a tshirt and don't let her use a changing room to try them in, just a quiet corner of each shop.

Once she is horny, get her to leave her shorts behind in a shop, then when you get back to the car don't let her in without handing over her tshirt.
I liked the idea, but in the middle of the store it would be very explicit and would go beyond her limits. It would have to be something that involved the risk of someone seeing her as if she "carelessly" had let someone see her naked or her tits and pussy. Not to be so explicit. Can you think of something along those lines?

Old 07-24-2021, 02:31 PM   #10
eljugador

Let her go with a mini skirt and without panties to a supermarket.

She needs to bend over to take items from the floor (or the lowest shelf close to the floor), look at them and put them back. At least three different items in different aisles.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #11
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Why not start easy,
And have her go around without any underwear for lets say 48 hours?
You can then check up on her by texting ‘bottom check’ or ‘top check’, upon which she’d need to reply with a picture proof showing pussy or tits within 2 minutes.
Time can be set differently of course, but you get the idea 😉
You can also add forfeits for not replying on time, for example having another pic within 5 minutes, bottom- or topless depending upon failure. Or maybe have her include something into the picture, like a red car or blue door.
If then also failing these forfeits, she’s to strip naked asap (so she can pick a safe location) and stay in the nude for an equal amount of time as it took her to get naked.

Let me know what you think,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCrazy for this post:
Old 07-24-2021, 11:22 PM   #12
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturno View Post
Also very advanced for her and here in our country the houses do not have exposed gardens. I was thinking of something involving dares hidden under the table, department store dressing rooms or something on an empty street that passes few people/cars and doesn't have cameras. Of course, hold the night because it's easier to hide or for someone to see so explicitly
Ok - how about this. You take her out for a date but before you go she has to follow these rules:
- naked workout at home
- take a shower where she carefully exfoliates and shaves her body all over, and finishes her shower with 1 minute of cold water
- she is only allowed to wear one item of clothing all night plus flip-flops.
- have a great night out!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 07-25-2021, 02:07 AM   #13
Director Wolf

so.
she must go to a street where the risk is adequate, during the night.
a street where there are, however, street lamps.

at the beginning of the street he will attach the key to the lock to a lamppost with duct tape.
then, she will go to the last lamp post (or if there are many, one quite distant) and there she will undress at least topless and barefoot.
Barefoot is important so she can't run so fast.
if topless is excessive, she may have duct tape on her nipples, or the simplest way, a jacket, but open with nothing underneath not even a bra (or duct tape).

she will have to put the clothes in the backpack, lock the lock and go back to the first lamp post to get the keys, then go back and get her clothes back.

but at each lamppost along the way she will have to stop and stick a piece of duct tape all around

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Director Wolf for this post:
Old 07-25-2021, 05:34 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturno View Post
I’m looking for some exhibitionist dares for my girlfriend because I won a bet and and with this challenge encourage her to be exhibitionist and more daring.

Give me ideas of low and medium risk of getting caught so she can do it alone and send me a photo/video and to do it in my company too.

I don't care if someone "accidentally" sees her parts and I've already figured she doesn't care either (when she's horny)
Short skirt and nothing underneath for a tome decided by dice or cards or whatever. Minimum1 day.
Old 07-25-2021, 09:44 AM   #15
Saturno

These are excellent ideas guys, I appreciate it. See if you can think of anything else: I have in mind ideas for challenges in which she acts "carelessly" in the eyes of whoever might catch her fulfilling the dare, do you understand? example: going to a women's dressing room where boyfriends and husbands are waiting at the door, but it is possible to see the cabins with the curtains closed and she will "carelessly" change her clothes getting completely naked or topless leaving the dressing room curtain slightly open where you can see it from the outside by the reflection of the mirror, for example. Can you help me with more dares in this regard?

The following user says Thank You to Saturno for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, risk dice dare, risk of getting caught