Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2021, 01:16 AM   #1
Kiriya

Female Female looking for punishment and rules (line writing plus more?)

Last edited by Kiriya; 07-17-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Kiriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 08:33 AM   #2
CalamityJane

You will write “I will attend to my responsibilities promptly or I will forfeit my free time completing tedious writing tasks.” 25 times. You cannot use any other social media or “fun” apps/watch television/listen to music or other recreational activity until you complete your lines.

For the next 24 hours you can only drink room temperature water. You regain the privilege of variety and ice tomorrow.
CalamityJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 12:35 AM   #3
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

It may be a hot day today, but to remind you of your punishment, you will dress in such a way that you don't show more skin than you do in winter.

For the next 5 days you will be doing a 20 minute morning exercise. Your morning pee has to be delayed until 1 hour after your exercise.

To prepare you for this work you need to write 110 times. these lines are to be written before you take your next meal.

"I am the only one to get blamed for getting desperate to pee in the morning by getting up too late."

Last edited by ltakltak; 07-17-2021 at 12:42 AM.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 06:21 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiriya View Post
Hi!

I'm Kiriya and I'm new here. I've been lurking for a time and tried punishing myself with a couple of dice dares, but they lacked the impact of giving over control and being personally told what to do.

The problem: I'm lazy, I procrastinate, I sleep in too late, and generally lack discipline in my life. I'm never late with things, but I'm always rushing to complete them at the last minute. I neglect household chores. I don't exercise enough.

The punishment: I'd like quite a severe punishment for all my past misdeeds. Feel free to dip into my dislikes (but not limits). I'd especially appreciate some time spent writing lines, but I'm particular - either something improving or the 'I must not...' sort. Calling myself sexually degrading names in lines, body writing, etc is also a limit. I'll be having one punishment session but you can also set longer punishment rules - no tv/dessert for a week, etc.

Rules for the future: As an optional extra, set me a rule - a time to be up and dressed by in the morning, short daily tasks to remind me that I should be under discipline for my prior lack of self-control, etc. If you like, a (mild) punishment to be carried out if I fail at these.

Notes: I share a house so can't do anything loud. I can use a cable for spanking bottom or thighs- quiet and effective. Forgot to mention it in my signature but I'm okay with (indoor) clothing control, including nudity. I have a corset and a posture corrector - the latter is uncomfortable but makes it impossible for me to slouch the way I tend to. I'm into ageplay in the sense that I'm an adult who behaves like an irresponsible teenager and so needs an authority to set her straight, but nothing beyond that. I really hate corner time and have never managed more than ten minutes when self-imposing it. (Maybe that's a sign that I deserve more of it, but I mention it so you know that if you give me hours at a time, I'll fail.) Not looking for PMs or contact off this site.

Thank you for reading this far, and I nervously await your judgement.
OK. You rise each morning in time to start writing lines, naked, at 7 a.m. It's 100 + 1 for each minute you are late, so if you start 7.15 it's 115 lines, and so on. Wording will follow and will vary daily. The length of time it takes you to write them you must then remain naked and doing household chores: cleaning and so on. This may include having breakfast & coffee provided you wash up immediately afterwards. You are then to wash and get dressed including posture corrector and walk two miles minimum. This may include shopping for groceries etc. if you need them. You must leave your mobile phone at home for this period. When you return you are free till 7 p.m. sharp when you must post here with report of day so far. Each minute late is one stroke with the cable on each inside thigh. No TV till you've done the report and administered any cable strokes. Bedtime is 10.30 pm and you sleep naked.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:25 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Not heard from you. Let me know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
handwritten lines, punishment