Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2021, 10:34 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F I Need Punishment

Hello!

It’s just like the title says, I need a punishment because I’ve been very bad lately. Since yesterday morning, I’ve been wearing goodnites almost the whole day (I took it off to go to the store with my mom, and I put one back on right after dinner and have been wearing since).

Even though I’ve been wearing them, I’ve still been using the big girl toilet to go potty instead of my goodnites. I know I should be peeing in them, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it because I only have 3 left (which I might go out and get more today).

Please punish me for being a bad little girl

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Be butt plugged for 24 hours
And nipple clamped for 2 hours (in breaks)

And you will pee in them only from now
No exception

This is just framework,the dares of other user you will do but this will be by default
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:41 AM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Be butt plugged for 24 hours
And nipple clamped for 2 hours (in breaks)

And you will pee in them only from now
No exception

This is just framework,the dares of other user you will do but this will be by default
Yes, thank you. What size plug should I use? I have a small one and a medium one

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 07-15-2021, 10:52 AM   #4
kaliara

Well since you’ve been a bad girl and only have a few left we are gonna have to get you some more!

First put on your diaper and next you will roll a dice. Multiply that number by 5 and that is how long you need to spend teasing yourself with your wand. No cumming though!

After that you are to go and buy yourself some new diapers but use your bullet vibe while you are on your way to and from the store.

Once you have returned from the store use your largest dildo you can handle for 30 minutes without cumming. Diaper up and enjoy!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 11:10 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
Well since you’ve been a bad girl and only have a few left we are gonna have to get you some more!

First put on your diaper and next you will roll a dice. Multiply that number by 5 and that is how long you need to spend teasing yourself with your wand. No cumming though!

After that you are to go and buy yourself some new diapers but use your bullet vibe while you are on your way to and from the store.

Once you have returned from the store use your largest dildo you can handle for 30 minutes without cumming. Diaper up and enjoy!
Thank you. I will make sure to complete this today and report back

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, goodnites, potty, potty training, punish me