Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2021, 01:16 PM   #1
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Female 21F humiliate and bully me

Looking for dares having to do with humiliation and bullying. I have a dildo, two vibrators, and a buttplug, and would appreciate it if tasks included wedgies, semi-public tasks, and anal, but these are just preferences. Bully/humiliate me however you see fit i wont do anything relating to scat, diapers, or pee though. Sorry. I will do my best to do everything and will post how each task went. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thx everyone!

Last edited by WedgieGirly99; 07-01-2021 at 04:45 PM.
WedgieGirly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

insert your butt plug then collect all of your sneakers, and running shoes.
lay your shoes out in front of you then squat on your dildo. start fucking your dildo while you lick all of your shoes clean. you may cum after you finish cleaning and 3 edges.

PLEASE
CLICK TO ADD DARES FOR THIS WEEKEND!!

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:44 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a public toilet. Strip naked and throw your clothes out of the stall you are in. Touch your naked flesh and show it off in the stall as if people were watching. Stand barefoot in the toilet. Give your self 10 spanks. Then you may collect your clothes and leave. If the bullies left your clothes there.

Hahaha
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 02:17 PM   #4
LeonK64

Wear a skirt and blouse, go somewhere somewhat public and bring scissors.
You're going to cut off half the length of your skirt, a slit in your skirt, the sleeves off your shirt, your bra, your panties, and the bottom of your shirt to show your stomach.
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:02 PM   #5
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up welcome

How about stuffing your mouth with the plug and using a mask, then go out buy one banana an eggplant and condoms while being gagged with the plug underneath your mask... be aware that you will drool ;-)

when done fill the condoms with a cum like liquid or with cum, up to you ;-), and make a knot let them hang out of your cheek-pocket of some hotpants everytime you go out.
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:07 PM   #6
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
insert your butt plug then collect all of your sneakers, and running shoes.
lay your shoes out in front of you then squat on your dildo. start fucking your dildo while you lick all of your shoes clean. you may cum after you finish cleaning and 3 edges.
Wow! Starting off strong. Still have the taste of old shoe in my mouth. Thanks
Old 07-01-2021, 03:14 PM   #7
dao_of_penguin

Think back to the most embarrassing and degrading thing anyone has ever said to or about you. Then write that phrase on permanent marker on your chest. Spend the rest of the day in a shirt that almost (but not quite) exposes the writing.
dao_of_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 03:14 PM   #8
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
How about stuffing your mouth with the plug and using a mask, then go out buy one banana an eggplant and condoms while being gagged with the plug underneath your mask... be aware that you will drool ;-)

when done fill the condoms with a cum like liquid or with cum, up to you ;-), and make a knot let them hang out of your cheek-pocket of some hotpants everytime you go out.
Can't wait to do this! I was a bit confused about the banana and eggplant though. Do i do anything with them after buying them?
Old 07-01-2021, 03:30 PM   #9
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 View Post
Can't wait to do this! I was a bit confused about the banana and eggplant though. Do i do anything with them after buying them?
Its all about the idea the cashier will get, but sure you peel the banana outside the market and carry it home in your pussy, when at home try to fit the eggplant in your pussy and ass, you will also eat the banana when home from the floor at the front door kneeling without panties facing ass to street/neighbours without using your hands
Old 07-01-2021, 03:34 PM   #10
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Its all about the idea the cashier will get, but sure you peel the banana outside the market and carry it home in your pussy, when at home try to fit the eggplant in your pussy and ass, you will also eat the banana when home from the floor at the front door kneeling without panties facing ass to street/neighbours without using your hands
Thats pretty intense. I definitely want to try that, but I will let you know if I chicken out or not thanks
Old 07-01-2021, 03:43 PM   #11
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

you wanted to be bullied, and you decided to ask, so here we go!!! I can blackmail you to do it if that helps ;-)
Old 07-01-2021, 03:45 PM   #12
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
you wanted to be bullied, and you decided to ask, so here we go!!! I can blackmail you to do it if that helps ;-)
Haha. Well you definitely delivered for bullying. How would you blackmail me? Just curious.
Old 07-01-2021, 04:19 PM   #13
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

and you ask again ;-), since you secretely want to do it and your naughtyness is at the moment bigger than your fear, you will offer me something, that I can blackmail you with (a picture of you, a fact, a punishment if you chicken out, a limit you are ready to brake if you fail). I am very sure you will use this opportunity of laying your fate in my hands. I mean you asked for a bully ;-).
Old 07-01-2021, 04:35 PM   #14
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a public toilet. Strip naked and throw your clothes out of the stall you are in. Touch your naked flesh and show it off in the stall as if people were watching. Stand barefoot in the toilet. Give your self 10 spanks. Then you may collect your clothes and leave. If the bullies left your clothes there.

Hahaha
Just finished this one. I think someone stole my panties though, because i cant find them
The following user says Thank You to WedgieGirly99 for this post:
Old 07-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #15
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:

The cashier burst out laughing. Rude. I sadly couldnt keep the door open for part two since it started raining, but i did it next to a window, so hopefully that counts. Also, warm bananas covered in pussy juice do not taste good.
The following user says Thank You to WedgieGirly99 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, humiliation, slave, toy, wedgie