6. Edge 3 times a day
7. Must refer to my parts as an ass, cunt and udders
8. Clean shaven cunt
9. Must call all doms/domme Sir or miss unless told otherwise
10. Milk my udders at least every morning and night
11. Only lube I get is tiger balm or hot sauce
12. Not allowed to use furniture at least 3 times a week including a bed
13. Practice deep throating for at least a half hour a day

(Strange ones that I enjoy and are safe for me I promise)

14. When I have my period I am not allowed to take any pain medicine or do anything to help my pain in fact I should try and make it as painful as possible also every day I have it I’m only allowed 2 tampons with hot sauce coated
Applicators so I must choice wisely when to use them if not I have to free bleed

15. When I have to pee I must roll dice and whatever number it lands on I have to times it by the second number but if I get doubles it means something different for each double 1 means I can use the toilet normally double 2 is in the bathtub naked double 3 in in the bathtub clothed double 4 is in the bathtub clothed on all 4’s double 5 is in my room on the floor and I must lick it up double 6 I have to pee in a glass of ice and drink it

16. I have a special diet for awhile in the Morning I have a bowl of plain oatmeal with vitamins sprinkled on top with a side of mushed banana
Lunch is a turkey or chicken slice sandwich with bread that is leaved out to go hard and a piece of lettuce with no sauces
Dinner is rather white rice or boiled potatoes with a can of veg and rather plain chicken breast or black beans

(That is all the ones I can remember for now I’ll add more if I remember more and if anyone has suggestions maybe my dom will like them and make some new rules for m)
Emilyballlicker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 01:28 AM   #2
insectarefun

Flip a coin once every day, for every time you get a head put a worm in your panties for 10 minutes
insectarefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:55 PM   #3
Emilyballlicker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by insectarefun View Post
Flip a coin once every day, for every time you get a head put a worm in your panties for 10 minutes
Seen I only own tack panties and I don’t wanna kill the poor worm my dom liked this but just modified it a bit instead of I’m my underwear I have to put it on my cunt and let it wiggle around for 10 minutes
Emilyballlicker2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules female, sub female