Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Nap time dares

Hello people of getDare!

The past few days I've noticed that I've been needing a nap about halfway through my day, so I figured I might as well turn this into an almost-daily thing, and I decided why not take it to the next level.

What should I do to make nap-time fun? (Reminder: I do plan on actually sleeping, but that doesn't mean I can't play around before or after I sleep.......or during )

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 01:14 AM   #2
Will90

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Hello people of getDare!

The past few days I've noticed that I've been needing a nap about halfway through my day, so I figured I might as well turn this into an almost-daily thing, and I decided why not take it to the next level.

What should I do to make nap-time fun? (Reminder: I do plan on actually sleeping, but that doesn't mean I can't play around before or after I sleep.......or during )
I have two ideas:

The first one is for while you sleep. Put the bullet vibe on a low or medium setting and place it in a way that it's held in place by your panties or something else. Go for your nap and see how horny you wake up. If you're feeling horny, definitely have an orgasm or two before continuing your day.

The second uses your inflatable dildo and your 9.8 inch dildo. Before taking your nap, play with yourself and get yourself really worked up. Insert your inflatable dildo, pump it up and play just long enough to feel somewhat exhausted. That should help you fall asleep 🙂. When waking up, to motivate you for the rest of the day, play with yourself until you are ready to take as much of the 9.8 inch dildo as you can. Play for at least 10 minutes and then go about your day, feeling nice and stretched out
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 03:06 AM   #3
Annonymoud

Try sleeping with a bra-connection wedgie in
Annonymoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 03:16 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

While sleeping keep your bullet and buttplug inserted. When you wake up, turn on the bullet and edge three times, then pull it off and go on with your normal life keeping your buttplug inserted as long as you can. This could help keeping you ready and greedy for an orgasm, but you'll wait until 8pm for it.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #5
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

The goal is wearing an inflatable dildo that slowly expands while you're asleep. Perhaps you wake up because of an alarm, or perhaps you wake up when being stretched too much.

I suspect that when the bulb of your inflatable dildo is stuck in place on the inside of your thighs, this might work. Whenever you move your legs in your sleep, they hopefully squeeze the bulb and inflate the dildo a bit. Perhaps leggings and/or some bandage might help to keep the bulb in place.

Dare 1 - testing
See if you can create a setup in which the bulb will stay in place. Also test if the bulb will indeed be compressed when you move around when lying on your bed our couch.

Dare 2 - sleeping
If the testing succeeds, sleep like this and share your experience.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 02:01 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Hello people of getDare!

Sleep naked on the floor
Old 05-29-2021, 01:36 AM   #7
insectarefun

but a couple of worms in your panties and try to fall asleep
insectarefun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me, nap, sleep dare, sleep dares, sleeping dares