Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2021, 10:16 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Keep me exposed in my room

I like the feeling of being exposed but without anyone in my house knowing, so I’m looking for people to tell me how to expose myself in my room.

My window faces the outside street, and I’m willing to keep that open.

Tell me things like:
-what to wear (if anything at all)
-if I should use any toys
-how to cover up if someone knocks at the door (needs to be full coverage though please)
-other humiliating/exposing tasks for me to complete

I’ll be in class for almost 5 hours, but I won’t be on camera or audio

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:30 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked in the room...towel or swimsuit to cover up.

1 hour
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:39 AM   #3
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Stay naked with both of your holes filled with your biggest toys.

Windows and curtains open all the way.

Put your headphones on so you don't ear if somebody's coming.

Use a hand towel to cover up if somebody enters your room.

Edit: Forgot to add, drink a full glass of water every hour. You can only use the toilet after all classes are finished.

It will be a fun class session

Last edited by JackBlack351; 05-20-2021 at 10:41 AM.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:50 AM   #4
Maximilian Jenius

Gather as many markers/sharpies as you can.

Get naked, except for heels and put in your tunnel plug then your inflatable dildo.

Standing at your window. Edge once with one of your vibrating toys complete 1 edge at each setting. Then repeat edges with a different vibrating toy, one edge at each setting. For each edge you do you will pump your inflatable dildo once and add one marker in your pussy.

After you've completed all your edges with your vibrating toys push out your dildo without deflating it or taking any of the markers out.

If someone knocks your door a towel is all you're allowed to use.

If you're in class, since your camera will be off, have your inflatable dildo in and give it 2 pumps every 30 minutes. Do not deflate before removing. Good luck.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 11:45 AM   #5
diaperbunny99

Heart A dare for my fellow babylover

Wauw that's pretty hot exposing yourself while you're in class without showing that to anyone.

What I would love to do is, start off the usual way. Just sit in class and slowly but surely take off pieces of clothing. As soon as you're completely naked, I want you to go in your closet and get out your oldest pieces of clothing. Stuff that you don't need anymore but kept in sentiment. Especially old items like old panties or maybe a bikini. Start putting them on and see if they still fit. If it does I want you to get fully naked and push your panties in your pussy. start rubbing yourrself and get nice and wet. After 2 edges, you have to take it out and put it on. Grab a shirt no pants and walk down to the kitchen and make yourself a snack.

As soon as you're back in your room, and enjoyed that snack, take off the panties and put them in. your mouth. Open the window a little and let the fresh air in your room. You may expose yourself a little if you want but that's up to you!

Let me know if you like it I can write more if you want.

xx
diaperbunny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 01:03 PM   #6
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked in the room...towel or swimsuit to cover up.

1 hour
Okay, I will start this now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post

Edit: Forgot to add, drink a full glass of water every hour. You can only use the toilet after all classes are finished.

Thank you. I hope it's okay if I combine this one with the one below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post

Get naked, except for heels and put in your tunnel plug then your inflatable dildo.

Standing at your window. Edge once with one of your vibrating toys complete 1 edge at each setting. Then repeat edges with a different vibrating toy, one edge at each setting. For each edge you do you will pump your inflatable dildo once and add one marker in your pussy.

After you've completed all your edges with your vibrating toys push out your dildo without deflating it or taking any of the markers out.

If you're in class, since your camera will be off, have your inflatable dildo in and give it 2 pumps every 30 minutes. Do not deflate before removing. Good luck.
I will start this one right away. I don't have any heels, is there some other kind of shoe I should wear? Also, my inflatable dildo only pumps up 8 times. Will that be okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperbunny99 View Post
Wauw that's pretty hot exposing yourself while you're in class without showing that to anyone.

What I would love to do is, start off the usual way. Just sit in class and slowly but surely take off pieces of clothing. As soon as you're completely naked, I want you to go in your closet and get out your oldest pieces of clothing. Stuff that you don't need anymore but kept in sentiment. Especially old items like old panties or maybe a bikini. Start putting them on and see if they still fit. If it does I want you to get fully naked and push your panties in your pussy. start rubbing yourrself and get nice and wet. After 2 edges, you have to take it out and put it on. Grab a shirt no pants and walk down to the kitchen and make yourself a snack.

As soon as you're back in your room, and enjoyed that snack, take off the panties and put them in. your mouth. Open the window a little and let the fresh air in your room. You may expose yourself a little if you want but that's up to you!

xx
I will begin this as soon as I finish the ones above. Is it okay if the shirt I wear is long and covers down to my mid thigh? Also sorry but I won't put my panties in my mouth, is there something I should do instead?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 05-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #7
diaperbunny99

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post

I will begin this as soon as I finish the ones above. Is it okay if the shirt I wear is long and covers down to my mid thigh? Also sorry but I won't put my panties in my mouth, is there something I should do instead?
Put them around your wrist and keep them there for the rest of the dare!
diaperbunny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 01:16 PM   #8
diapergirl67

Quote:
Put them around your wrist and keep them there for the rest of the dare!
Okay! Thank you!

Old 05-20-2021, 01:27 PM   #9
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67
I will start this one right away. I don't have any heels, is there some other kind of shoe I should wear? Also, my inflatable dildo only pumps up 8 times. Will that be okay?
Since you have no heels you must remain on your toes the entire time. Your heels cannot touch the floor and if it does you will receive 10 pussy spanks for each time your heels touched the floor.

Since 8 pumps is all your dildo can take then 8 is fine you can stop at 8 but do not deflate to remove.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:37 PM   #10
diapergirl67

Quote:
Since you have no heels you must remain on your toes the entire time. Your heels cannot touch the floor and if it does you will receive 10 pussy spanks for each time your heels touched the floor.

Since 8 pumps is all your dildo can take then 8 is fine you can stop at 8 but do not deflate to remove.
Okay, thank you. I already know I'm gonna end up doing a lot of pussy spanks because my legs are super sore from the gym yesterday

Old 05-20-2021, 02:01 PM   #11
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Okay, thank you. I already know I'm gonna end up doing a lot of pussy spanks because my legs are super sore from the gym yesterday
Prefect. When you report back I'll be sure there's more suffering for you in the future.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:09 PM   #12
cj07
Distinguished Member

Have something that vibrates inside you. No orgasm allowed. If vibrator have it turned on medium, if don't have one use your phone.

Be naked can cover up with towel or bed covers

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 02:17 PM   #13
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post

Quote:

I combined these two dares. I undressed, opened my windows all the way, and put in my headphones. I inserted my large plug anally, then put my tunnel plug and inflatable dildo into my pussy. I started off with my wand vibe, which has 5 settings. Standing in front of the window, I edged once at each setting, trying my best not to let my heels touch. After each edge, I added one marker to my pussy and pumped the dildo once. Then I did the same thing with my bullet vibe, which has 10 settings. My dildo only pumps up 8 times, so I stopped pumping after 8 edges. After the first few edges, it became very hard to keep the toys in my pussy since it was so wet, so things kept falling out and I had to keep re-inserting them. Is there a punishment for not being able to keep them inserted? After the edges, I held the markers in place and pushed out the dildo without inflating it. Luckily, no one's knocked at the door yet, and I hope it stays that way. Now I'm sitting here, on a 20 min break from class. I am doing 2 pumps every 30 mins of class, and I am drinking a glass of water every hour. I already have to pee really badly, and I still have at least an hour and a half left of class, so I hope I'm able to make it. If I can't hold my bladder til the end of class, is there a certain way you want me to release?

Edit: Forgot to say that my heels touched down 6 times, so I guess that means 60 pussy spanks. Should I do them now or later? And what should I use to spank myself?

Old 05-20-2021, 02:18 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Have something that vibrates inside you. No orgasm allowed. If vibrator have it turned on medium, if don't have one use your phone.

Be naked can cover up with towel or bed covers
Thank you. I will insert my bullet vibe on medium right now.

Old 05-20-2021, 02:26 PM   #15
diapergirl67

Quote:

xx
After I finished that last dare, I was already naked, so I hope it's okay that I stayed that way instead of taking clothing off one piece at a time. I grabbed out a pair of old panties that barely fit and stuffed them in my pussy (while still keeping the dildo in). I edged twice and then took them out and put them on. I grabbed the longest shirt I could find (went down to a little under mid-thigh, I hope that's alright) and walked to the kitchen for a snack. It was really embarrassing and made me really nervous to think about the fact that I had nothing on under the shirt except for panties that were soaked in my pussy juices. Luckily, I made it back to my room with a snack without anyone saying anything. I took of the panties and now they are sitting around my wrist.

The following 2 users say Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose me, exposure, humilaition, humilateme