Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2021, 04:52 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Default 19F help me stretch my holes <3

so i’m 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. i’m looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

i’m not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:02 PM   #2
maksereal

cover ur clit in a minty toothpaste and put a cloth pin or use at least 4 bobby pins and get a ginger root to put in ur ass (make sure there’s enough so u can still remove it) and put a bit of toothpaste on ur fingers and play with ur pussy for 1 minute. then with some cloth pins, attach them on ur pussy lips, at least 5 each side.
if u can, put as many cloth pins on each breast as u can fit or handle, and put some minty toothpaste or the lip balm on ur nipple.

keep both on until u can’t handle no more or for around 20mins to an hour

once u had enough

slap ur breast hard until the cloth pins come off and wash it off with ice cold water and brush it off using ur electric toothbrush for 5 mins on each breast and 10 mins to wash ur clit

then if u have icey hot or some hot sauce, apply some to ur clit and freeze water in a shape of a popsicle and unfreeze it by putting it in ur pussy n keeping it there for as long as u can. keep a dildo in ur ass during the night but use toothpaste as lube, reapply every time u wake up or every hour. i’d love to see pics if ur comfortable, it’s ok if not

anal, chastity, feminize, lil denial, orgasms, deepthroating

Limits
money, social suicide, scat, blood

Toys:
dildos | S M L butt plug | vibrator | small chastity cage | fem clothing |
maksereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:31 PM   #3
FemdomPantyLover

A quick and easy, yet challenging way to stretch out any hole. Use pencils or pins to fill your pussy then every 5 minutes add at least one more. After an hour you should be about in tears and properly stretched. Each day try to get a total of 10 more in until you have reached the desired result.

I’d your looking for some pain down there without stretching, just place a scouring pad in the crotch of your panties until you are ready to shower and then hammer that abused clit with some high pressure water, of and for good measure keep doing it until 3 minutes are up. If you cum again then the timer restarts.

Have fun abusing that poor pussy/clit of yours!
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:59 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Please post in the correct section next time. I will move your thread for you this time.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 05-18-2021, 01:32 PM   #5
babybunnyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Please post in the correct section next time. I will move your thread for you this time.
thank you! i’m quite new and im not sure where things go exactly so thank you for helping me <3
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, pain (pussy), pussy abuse, stretch me