Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Default dare me to stretch my tight holes to punish me

so i’m 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. i’m looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

i’m not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #2
Maximilian Jenius

Sent you a PM let me know if there's any issues. Or not hard enough.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:09 PM   #3
Kawaii

you should keep the dildo in you for a minimum of three hours tonight
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:31 PM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

[QUOTE=babybunnyx;4379352
i’m not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3[/QUOTE]

Well if courage is an issue, I suggest recruiting a helper to do things to you while you're restrained. And if they have a large dick that can only help.

One of my favorite pain dares:
  1. buy some of the hottest hot sauce you can get your hands on. At the very least in the tens of thousands of scoville. Also buy some sand paper
  2. restrain yourself in a position that gives your free hand easy access to your dildo, hot sauce, and sandpaper and not on a surface you care about spilling the hot sauce on. You should also be oriented such that gravity would pull a liquid down into your vagina instead of out of it.
  3. heavily spank your pussy and clit, get them nice and tender
  4. use fine-grain sandpaper to lightly abrade all the surfaces on your pussy (internal and external) and clit. Make sure to get the areas around the base and under the clitoral hood
  5. lube your dildo with the hotsauce as lube
  6. ram the dildo up your ass and pour the hot sauce onto/into your clit and pussy, covering every surface of them you can,

Consider buying a larger dildo to stretch yourself wider and thus more painfully. Alternatively, make a DIY temporary dildo out of ice.

Find/buy a hand-held vice that can open wide. Sanitize the shit out of it and it now has two uses of interest to you: crushing your clit by tightening the vice around it, stretching your pussy by opening the vice wider inside of your pussy.

Oh, and test whether edging and/or

Now if you're feeling REALLY adventurous then try to get a large group of vaccinated guys to run a train on you until your cunt and ass are in utter agony from continual use

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:10 PM   #5
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybunnyx View Post
so i’m 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. i’m looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
Do you have ropes..?
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, pain (pussy), pussy abuse, stretch, stretch me