Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-21-2021, 11:44 AM   #1
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Default Great scenes for Self Bondage

• Sleeping beauty: Waking up in bondage is a whole new experience. You can even dream with a particularly kinky scenario and come awake at the surprise that the work is halfway done… You can sleep in latex and even heels if you want to; you can even sleep with a butt plug, ben wa balls or a dildo. And lastly, you can even tie up your legs or arms, as you wish. And hey, why not add a blindfold?
  • Checkmate: This is a fun one as it has several variations to what you prefer. You can try fetish dare while playing chess with a computer or just any game (specially cards) you can play against a machine. The idea is that any time you lose an item in the game, you will have to add something bondage related. For instance, a pawn can be “add more rope or tape or make the rope tighter”. A bishop, “add a plug”. A rook, “gag yourself”. A knight, “add a chastity belt or vibrator.” You can adapt it, as you like with your resources and changing the items if you are playing with cards. The interesting thing about this? Have you ever played against a computer? It’s super hard to win against it wink*.
  • Extra hours: Another one to spice up daily life. If you have to stay in at work or do house chores, you can try some self-bondage. The idea is to limit your ability to move, talk, listen and eat. It’s a good idea to set a timer for 3-4 hours to see if you can make it that long. Remember to let the bondage a bit loose, not too tight so you can still be able to do whatever it is you are doing. Example: if you have to type or use your hands, don’t put a blindfold or bind your arms, but fill your orifices with something. A butt plug, dildo, gag (if you don’t have to talk)… You can even spice it with a chastity belt (sweet torture) and some latex clothing. The idea is up to you, wink*.

Let me know your thoughts on this, if you decide to try any of them or if you have further ideas ^.^

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, challenge, dare, selfbondage