Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19F - Diaper tasks

I've been putting off ordering new diapers because of money, but while I was digging through my closet the other day, I found a few more old diapers that I forgot I had.

Does anyone have any ideas for how I should use them?

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:26 PM   #2
Klickfoot

This dare comes in two parts.

For the first part, you will be drinking water for 4 hours, drinking a litre of water each hour - but that's not quite true!

You may reduce the amount of water you have to drink by wearing a very large butt plug (-250ml) for an hour and clothespins (-200 ml) for an hour. If you piss yourself, you'll be put into diapers right away, and all the rest of the water must still be drunk - if you're plugged, you will continue to be plugged. If you can't drink it all - that'll be going straight into your diaper

You can also just not drink as much water as you're meant to, but you will pay for it in the next part.

Now that you're drinking it's time to hold your pee. The longer you hold, the easier this will be for you; as every _minute_ you come short of the four hours holding time will be an hour you'll spend as a diaper butt.

Again, you can trade some of these hours. You can take 8 hours off if you take a small enema before each change (I know messing is a limit but perhaps you consider that decision to get a reduced time); you can take 16 hours off if you're plugged the whole time, you may take 8 hours if you insert your vibrator on lowest setting for the whole time. Also every ml of water you failed to drink in the first part is coming back here; and it's going into your diaper in a form of ice cold water.

Changes are only allowed 2 times a day, but you may earn more by taking a short walk outside (hope you dont count that as public but if yes change this part to -> You can earn an extra change by asking someone here for permission)
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, diaper task, tasks/dares, wet diaper