Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2020, 12:25 PM   #1
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Default moo, oink or woof

helloo, so I've never really tried pet play, me and my boyfriend have just never really explored it but I got a PM from someone who was reading my humiliate me thread and requested I did this. Tom thinks its a great idea so we're gonna give it a shot.

Each post will be allocated a day, you can request whichever animal you want me to be and any rules you would like me to follow for that day. For example - be a cow, moo instead of speak etc

You can add as many rules as you like and request any animal but it will only be valid for 24 hours only, after that I'll move on to the next animal and new set of rules etc. I'll report back to you once I've finished yours

(This is new to both me and Tom so if we can't get in to it we might stop the thread however we will finish everyones tasks first before stopping. I also work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so all tasks will be done on my days off)
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 12:39 PM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's go for a dog. On all fours all day. Can only bark, no speaking. All food and drink must be on the floor, no using hands. You must pee outside. I would say all toiliting is outside but I notice scat is a limit. All sex will be doggy style, and dogs don't clean up.
Old 12-13-2020, 01:04 PM   #3
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go for a dog. On all fours all day. Can only bark, no speaking. All food and drink must be on the floor, no using hands. You must pee outside. I would say all toiliting is outside but I notice scat is a limit. All sex will be doggy style, and dogs don't clean up.
ooh thankyou very much!! will do tomorrow and will try to incorporate your other task on my other thread into it too
Old 12-13-2020, 03:12 PM   #4
HelpMee

I'll say horse.
Any time Tom wants to go anywhere you must let him ride on your back whilst you crawl round to where he wants to go.

Horses also need help to start moving so however many seconds it takes you to get to his destination is how many pussy/butt/tits slaps with the riding crop you'll get (Tom can choose the location of where he'll spank you) - for example if he wants to go to the kitchen and it takes you 90 seconds to get him there then that's 90 spanks if he then wants to go to the living room and it takes you 40 seconds that's another 40 spanks. count the spanks up for the duration of an hour, at the end of the hour receive your spanks and then start the count again from 0 for the next hour do this all day. for example if between 9am-10am you count up 100 spanks receive the spanks at 10am and then start the count again from 0 between 10am-11am. If Tom doesn't want to go anywhere for that hour then lucky you, no spanks!

And we all know horses have massive dicks so in order to make sure that your clit is as big and stimulated as possible pump your clit every half an hour for 5 minutes and tape your wand vibe to your clit for the whole day - the only time it is allowed off is if you are receiving spanks on your pussy or when you are pumping your clit.
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:52 AM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

I'll do cow for a day.

-naked on all fours
-paint some spots on your naked body
-wear a large bell around your neck
-wear your medium plug and add a tail to it.
-every 2 hours you should be milked. Apply suction to your nipples and then release it and reapply. Repeat for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
-your food for the day should be scattered on the floor so you can graze for it throughout the day.
-anytime milk is needed your tits should be tried first.
-your name for the bday will be Bessie. Everyone should call you that and you should refer to yourself as that as well.
-at the end of the day if your good maybe your farmer will choose to breed you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 05:30 AM   #6
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMee View Post
I'll say horse.
Any time Tom wants to go anywhere you must let him ride on your back whilst you crawl round to where he wants to go.

Horses also need help to start moving so however many seconds it takes you to get to his destination is how many pussy/butt/tits slaps with the riding crop you'll get (Tom can choose the location of where he'll spank you) - for example if he wants to go to the kitchen and it takes you 90 seconds to get him there then that's 90 spanks if he then wants to go to the living room and it takes you 40 seconds that's another 40 spanks. count the spanks up for the duration of an hour, at the end of the hour receive your spanks and then start the count again from 0 for the next hour do this all day. for example if between 9am-10am you count up 100 spanks receive the spanks at 10am and then start the count again from 0 between 10am-11am. If Tom doesn't want to go anywhere for that hour then lucky you, no spanks!

And we all know horses have massive dicks so in order to make sure that your clit is as big and stimulated as possible pump your clit every half an hour for 5 minutes and tape your wand vibe to your clit for the whole day - the only time it is allowed off is if you are receiving spanks on your pussy or when you are pumping your clit.
thankyou this will be done Tomorrow! I hope he doesn't need to move around a lot or there will be a lot of spanks haha
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 12-14-2020, 05:33 AM   #7
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I'll do cow for a day.

-naked on all fours
-paint some spots on your naked body
-wear a large bell around your neck
-wear your medium plug and add a tail to it.
-every 2 hours you should be milked. Apply suction to your nipples and then release it and reapply. Repeat for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
-your food for the day should be scattered on the floor so you can graze for it throughout the day.
-anytime milk is needed your tits should be tried first.
-your name for the bday will be Bessie. Everyone should call you that and you should refer to yourself as that as well.
-at the end of the day if your good maybe your farmer will choose to breed you.
thankyou! this will be done Wednesday
Old 12-14-2020, 11:29 PM   #8
poiuytr

Default cow for a day

I'd add pig for a day. these are the rules:
- on all fours for the day (except some moments when its too much public)
- you should have naked arms and legs plus barefoot
- eating and drinking from a bowl in the floor
- put a pig tail
- do not use your hands, except to walk around
- at the end of the day go to a forest in a muddy area to get dirtier and walk for at least 100 feet on all fours with previous rules.
- sleeping in the floor
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 01:30 AM   #9
coolplay69uk

Dog.

All day on all 4s use a toy to give you a tail.
Go outside a play fetch use you dildo as a stick.

Dog also like humping furnitues make sure you use 5 different pieces of furniture to make yourself cum.

Finally dogs eat dog food make sure all you eat is dog foid. Canned is best.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:39 AM   #10
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
I'd add pig for a day. these are the rules:
- on all fours for the day (except some moments when its too much public)
- you should have naked arms and legs plus barefoot
- eating and drinking from a bowl in the floor
- put a pig tail
- do not use your hands, except to walk around
- at the end of the day go to a forest in a muddy area to get dirtier and walk for at least 100 feet on all fours with previous rules.
- sleeping in the floor
thanks this will be done Thursday
Old 12-15-2020, 09:40 AM   #11
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Dog.

All day on all 4s use a toy to give you a tail.
Go outside a play fetch use you dildo as a stick.

Dog also like humping furnitues make sure you use 5 different pieces of furniture to make yourself cum.

Finally dogs eat dog food make sure all you eat is dog foid. Canned is best.
thanks this will be done Monday as im working Friday - Sunday. im also vegetarian so the dog food will only be done if i find something vegetarian
Old 12-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #12
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
thankyou for turning me into a dog for the day! It was a lot harder than I thought having to remember to constantly crawl around on all fours and remembering to bark. crawling around on all fours is embarrassing as well as only barking and honestly I did mess up a few times - sorry. the food and drink - drink especially all on the floor was tough and that was super embarrassing and was not easy to do, boy animals have it hard. peeing outside wasn't too much of a problem and that was alright as well as doggy style sex - that's one of my favourite positions so I didnt mind that either.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:31 PM   #13
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Gribbet!!

Well, most of the common animals have already been suggested. But before you think this one is just plain silly and stupid take some time to read this post and the link.

I am suggesting that you enter a frog jumping contest and your boyfriend has a part to play. Three times during the day you are to jump around and eat like a frog. Try raisins or nuts or other small vegetarian delights. First you must convincingly gribbet, your boyfriend tosses food on the floor, you jump to the food, then quickly stick out your tongue and eat the food.

The second activity is also to be practiced three times during the day. Let's find out how far you can jump in three jumps. Your boyfriend jockey gets to motivate you also just like in a frog jumping contest. How you ask? Well both of you read the link below, it's only one page with more links, and I am sure your jockey can experiment from there.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ition-2277694/

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 05:13 PM   #14
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Gribbet!!

Well, most of the common animals have already been suggested. But before you think this one is just plain silly and stupid take some time to read this post and the link.

I am suggesting that you enter a frog jumping contest and your boyfriend has a part to play. Three times during the day you are to jump around and eat like a frog. Try raisins or nuts or other small vegetarian delights. First you must convincingly gribbet, your boyfriend tosses food on the floor, you jump to the food, then quickly stick out your tongue and eat the food.

The second activity is also to be practiced three times during the day. Let's find out how far you can jump in three jumps. Your boyfriend jockey gets to motivate you also just like in a frog jumping contest. How you ask? Well both of you read the link below, it's only one page with more links, and I am sure your jockey can experiment from there.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...ition-2277694/

This seems really fun - although I don’t think I’m gonna be able to jump 7 feet like some of those frogs haha. We’ll defo do this next week! Thankyou 😄😄
Old 12-16-2020, 04:11 AM   #15
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMee View Post
I'll say horse.

Thankyou for turning me into a horse for the day! This was extremely tough, Tom did actually try and limit needing to go to different rooms but I still managed to rack up 2,676 spanks which was awful and I did nearly quit the only good thing was they were spread over the day. I had:
632 between 9-10am (pussy)
614 begetting 11am-12pm (equally split between each arse cheek)
414 between 12-1 pm (equally split between each tit)
128 between 3-4 pm (pussy)
414 between 5-6pm (equally split between each arse cheek)
292 between 7-8pm (equally split between each tit)
182 between 10-11pm (pussy)

The pussy spanks hurt so much due to constantly having such a sensitive clit due to the pumping every half an hour and having a vibe permanently taped to my clit. I orgasmed so much and squirted in basically every room in the house however after a while the constant vibe turned my pussy quite numb however once it was taken off for spankings and pumping the sensitivity soon came back and soon as the vibe was reapplied.

Crawling around naked with Tom on my back was also pretty embarrassing and was a lot harder than I thought especially by the end of the day when I was getting tired, I was overly sensitive and I’d been spanked thousands of times leaving me red and swollen and Tom is a lot heavier than he looks - soz Tom

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliating, humiliation, pet play, pet roleplay, pet slave