Old 01-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
jimmypop92
Account Banned

Default The ultimateday of dares, all aspects 18+

The Ultimate day of dares....

It all starts at 00-00am...

roll a six sided dice

1) Sneak outside and masturbate to orgasm
2) Cum on to the top you are planning to wear tomorrow (women rub your pussy with it until orgasm)
3) Set an alarm (loud) to go off in 10 mins, you must masturbate to orgasm 3 times before you can disable it
4) put 4 ice cubes up ass/pussy and masturbate until they melt, how many times can you orgasm?
5) piss into a glass and either drink it or pour it into a sinkful of water and get washed using it
6) UNLUCKY... Finger fuck your ass for 5 mins and then wipe fingers on your pillow, masturbate until orgasm, making sure your cum/jucies get allover your pillow, spread a shot of piss over your pillow and sleep on it

Time to sleep, but how?...

1) just underwear
2) naked
3) just a tight t-shirt
4) guys, 3 ice cubes up ass. girls, panties up pussy
5) fully clothed
6) feet bound together, girls have X's on nipples made of tape aswell

How will you be found in the morining?...(make sure that someone else wakes you up)

Flip a coin

Heads - quilt on
Tails - quilt off

Time to get washed...

1) use your toothbrush to bring you to orgasm and them brush your teeth
2) put your toothbrush up your ass and then brush your teeth
3) put a bit of toothpast on your asshole
4) piss into a glass and either drink it or pour it into a sinkful of water and get washed using it
5) guys, use your cum as hair gel, girls, do number 4 but attempt to squirt rather than piss, if that is not possible use piss
6) use your pee as mouth wash

What to wear?...

1) rather than wear your panties, put them in your pussy (guys wear a sock around your cock and balls)
2) go commando
3) girls dont wear a bra but wear a white top, guys go commando
4) wear odd socks (make it obvious) and for everytime someone mentions it you must repeat this dare for another day
5) put your phone down your pants (on vibrate) and leave it all day not answering it
6) wear normal underwear but you must piss through them

Travelling to work/school/college...

1) you must orgasm on public transport
2) purposful nipslip for girls, fly undone for men
3) use your bluetooth to send a pic of you naked to someone
4) remove an item of clothing whilst on transport (please state and put back on at end)
5/6) squeeze up real tight against someone

Whilst at work/school/college...

1) how many times can you orgasm?
2) spill water righ down yourself
3) go into the opposite sex's toilets all day
4) get into a real intimate moment with someone
5) how many items of clothing can you remove? (please list)
6) tell one person one of the dares you have done today

Travelling back from work/school/college...

1) you must orgasm on public transport
2) purposful nipslip for girls, fly undone for men
3) use your bluetooth to send a pic of you naked to someone
4) remove an item of clothing whilst on transport (please state and put back on at end)
5/6) squeeze up real tight against someone

Quiet evening...

1) put an ice cube up your ass for however many people live in your house, make each a drink and put the ice cubes in them
2) shit in a big glass, put cling film over the top, wait 2 hours and then take a big sniff
3) spank yourself super hard 20 times
4) make your self gag using a dildo fresh from your ass
5) do number 4 but puke
6) slap your penis/pussy HARD

GO BACK TO THE TOP

I hope you enjoyed this, write your results, repeat daily for good fun

TRY THIS ONE:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39689
jimmypop92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to jimmypop92 for this post:
Old 01-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Subandrew

Send a message via MSN to Subandrew
Thumbs up

Hi i love your post, and want to try it tomorrow, but im not into the scat/piss stuff, so i was wondering if you have a suggestion for an alternative? im going to try and think up some stuff too and give you a full report when its all done.

thanks for the dare!

20/m/sub into: cbt, nipple/anal torture, wax, bondage, humiliation, exibitionism, dog rp, and anything else apart from...

Will NOT do: scat, blood, needles, family
Subandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Jezabel
Account Banned

ooo im at school tomorrow, im gonna do this one
Old 03-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Jezabel
Account Banned

ok so last night i did this and it couldn't have gone better

at 00:00 i had to Finger fuck your ass for 5 mins and then wipe fingers on my pillow, masturbate until orgasm, making sure my juices got all over my pillow, spread a shot of piss over my pillow and sleep on it, NASTY! finger fucking was fairly easy, the orgasm on my pillow was just a case of holding my pillow against my pussy as i squirted, there more absorbent than you think! and i dont have a shot glass so i did the same as before and let just a little flow

I had to sleep fully clothed and that was very very hot, i just kept sweating all night and found it rather hard to sleep, considering i had to sleep with my quilt off i was quite blessed but had i been sleeping with my feet bound and x's on my nipples it wouldnt have been such because my dad came in and woke me up imagine it!

to get washed i had to use my toothbrush to come to orgasm, which is easy and unbelievable because it is an electric one and then to brush them was just totally hot, all day knowing what you did

i rolled a six here so i had to just wear normal underwear but pee through them, so i just wore a nice pair of frilly French panties and peed through them twice!

i was only wearing a skirt so when i got the dare to remove an item of clothing i had a great idea, i was at the back and the bus was fairly empty, i just slipped my panties off when i sat down but unfortunately the bus filled up, so i had a little trouble putting them back on, minus a few turning heads and sniggers from those in front i managed it.

i had to spill water down myself i did it at the end of the day because i didn't want to be dripping wet in two areas all day

on the way back from school i had to squeeze up real tight against someone, so some boy sitting on his own had the only seat available next to him on the bus home so i sat there and i just rubbed my hand up and down his thigh twice, you could see how hard he got lol it was very funny

and for my quiet night in i had to slap my pussy really hard, i got a fly swat, clenched my teeth and gave it one hard wack, ow ow ow, the pain!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
maxim
Account Banned

This is a very well though out dare!
Thank you for posting it
Old 03-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
Jezabel
Account Banned

this dare is one of the best i have seen! i am suprised more people havent done it and reported back come on guys i am looking forward to hearing your stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk