Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #1
bondage_addict

Default 18/F Bondage Birthday Gift

Hey everyone, I turned 18 a few weeks ago and am new to GetDare! I would love to get into some more serious bondage but I've actually never tied myself up for more than a few minutes at a time yet. I've added some options below for you to weigh in on about how I should tie myself up for my first extended period of time but feel free to add any other suggestions in the comments below too! For most of these I'll be taking the majority vote but if there are some interesting original ideas I might go with those instead. Whatever you choose, don't go easy on me

What type of bondage:
A. Hogtie
B. Ebi/shrimp tie
C. Different idea (please explain)

Pussy/anal torture:
A. Crotch rope
B. Wedgie (what kind?)
C. Anal hook
D. Other (please explain)

Gag:
A. Ball gag
B. Cleave gag
C. Bit gag
D. Tongue clamp (for maximum drool )
E. Other (please explain)

How long (remember I've never tied myself up for more than five minutes):
A. 10 minutes
B. 15 minutes
C. 20 minutes
D. 25 minutes
E. 30 minutes
F. Other

Any other thoughts are welcome!

I am currently a chastity slave. This means I can't touch myself or use a vibrator right now.

Likes: strict bondage, crotch ropes, wedgies, anal insertions for brief periods of time, toothpaste torture
Dislikes: serious pain, anal insertions for extended periods of time, nipple torture
Limits: public, pics, bodily waste, messy, body writing

Toys: rope, anal hook, ball/cleave/bit gags, toothpaste, clothespins, clamps, butt plug, collar
bondage_addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:06 PM   #2
Gold Demon

Do an ebi while having your breasts tied too and a wedgie that panties go attached to your feet, You must have dirty panties as your gag, and let’s do it for 20 minutes.

Please write a report of how it felt
Old 11-04-2020, 04:10 PM   #3
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Hogtied, crotch rope, ball gag, 20 minutes 😉
Anyway, I would be also very happy to read the report 😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:30 PM   #4
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Demon View Post
Do an ebi while having your breasts tied too and a wedgie that panties go attached to your feet, You must have dirty panties as your gag, and let’s do it for 20 minutes.

Sounds fun! I'll report back as soon as the task is complete.

I am currently a chastity slave. This means I can't touch myself or use a vibrator right now.

Likes: strict bondage, crotch ropes, wedgies, anal insertions for brief periods of time, toothpaste torture
Dislikes: serious pain, anal insertions for extended periods of time, nipple torture

Toys: rope, anal hook, ball/cleave/bit gags, toothpaste, clothespins, clamps, butt plug, collar
Old 11-04-2020, 04:30 PM   #5
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
I love hogties and crotch ropes, though 20 minutes will be interesting. Thank you, and I will report back soon.

Old 11-04-2020, 04:31 PM   #6
Gold Demon

When are you gonna do these bondages?
Old 11-04-2020, 04:38 PM   #7
bondage_addict

A little later on this evening, but I probably won't be able to report until tomorrow. I still live with my parents since I just turned 18 but I'll do it once they fall asleep. Imagine if they walked in on me!

But I'm open to do any more subtle dares right now if you want to PM me (bondage under clothes, toothpaste dares, insertions, etc.)

Old 11-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage_addict View Post
A little later on this evening, but I probably won't be able to report until tomorrow. I still live with my parents since I just turned 18 but I'll do it once they fall asleep. Imagine if they walked in on me!

But I'm open to do any more subtle dares right now if you want to PM me (bondage under clothes, toothpaste dares, insertions, etc.)
As a starter how about a frontal bra connection wedgie under your clothes?

Also CBDB. Frogtie, scarecrow wedgie, tongue gag, 15 minutes.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #9
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
As a starter how about a frontal bra connection wedgie under your clothes?

Also CBDB. Frogtie, scarecrow wedgie, tongue gag, 15 minutes.
I had to look up what a scarecrow wedgie was--that's a new one to me! I'll make sure to do the dare tonight along with the others and report

Old 11-04-2020, 09:40 PM   #10
bondage_addict

Last chance to give me dares to do tonight! Otherwise I'll report in the morning and do the next round of dares tomorrow night.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:40 AM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Last chance to give me dares to do tonight! Otherwise I'll report in the morning and do the next round of dares tomorrow night.
What about a tack bra lockable at the back?

And BTW what sort of chastity belt do you have and who has the keys?
Old 11-05-2020, 09:00 AM   #12
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
What about a tack bra lockable at the back?

And BTW what sort of chastity belt do you have and who has the keys?
A tack bra seems kind of dangerous...I'm not really into making my breasts possibly bleed. And I don't have a chastity belt, it's more of an honor system sort of thing.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:08 AM   #13
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Demon View Post

First, I put the underwear I'd been wearing all day in my mouth. They quickly became soaked. Then I put a new pair of underwear on for the wedgie. I tied a rope around my midsection and pulled the wedgie up above that before attaching it to my feet so the wedgie would be even tighter. Using some more rope, I tied up my breasts pretty tight. Then I tied myself in the ebi position. About halfway through, my legs started twitching/shaking a little bit from the position. If I tried to sit up, though, it not only pulled on my neck but my underwear, too, both of which felt a little painful. If I laid down completely, there was a lot of strain on my arms that I'd managed to tie together at the elbows and wrists behind my back. Laying down also pressed my sensitive breasts firmly against my legs. I honestly started to get bored, though, when there were about seven minutes left on the timer. I got through it, though. Maybe next time I just need something to fantasize about to keep my attention.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:19 AM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
I don't have a chastity belt, it's more of an honor system sort of thing.
Then why not get one?
Old 11-05-2020, 09:34 AM   #15
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
First, I put my ball gag on. I guess I should explain that the ball has holes in it, so if I wear it for an extended period of time drool drips out of the holes onto whatever's below. That started happening pretty quickly.

Then I tied a crotch rope over my already sensitive clit thanks to the wedgie in the first dare. Every time I moved, it dug deeper into my pussy and reminded me it was there. I then tied myself in a hogtie position. Before slipping my hands into a knot attached to my ankles, I set the timer for twenty minutes.

The first thing I noticed was the droll. I did this dare lying on my bed, so it dripped all of the sheets in front of me. Then I began to notice a little pain in my upper body from holding the position. If I tried laying down, I put a lot of pressure on my arms which I'd managed to tie together at the elbows and wrists. I squirmed a little, which felt good because it made the crotch rope dig into me even tighter (have I mentioned how much I love crotch ropes?).

Just like with the last dare, though, I started getting bored after a while. That's probably just because I'm not used to tying myself up for longer periods of time, though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk